Singh Autosport ECU Tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
2019 GLS63 AMG Diamond White
Singh Autosport ECU Tune

Has anyone had any experiences with this ECU tuner. My uncle and cousin got their Bimmers tuned there and are very happy with the outcome. Supposedly for $1345 they will tune your engine, as well as your TCU. Should I trust these guys with the mods I will be installing in the future? And they make their own software, I even saw an full page ad on Dupont Registry a while back.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Why not pay 1150 and have kleemann put a tune on it?
Old 11-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
If I know anything...I wouldn't trust just anyone for my ECU tune. Your engine is only at stake. I'd say stick with the people who have tuned benz's and been around them. The tuner you mentioned above may do wonders for bimmers, but how do you know what'll happen with their tunes on a benz?

Just my 2 cents...

While I'm here postin, may I recommend Jeremy from OE Tuning. Some of the fastest E55k's are runnin his tunes. Good luck!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
If I know anything...I wouldn't trust just anyone for my ECU tune. Your engine is only at stake. I'd say stick with the people who have tuned benz's and been around them. The tuner you mentioned above may do wonders for bimmers, but how do you know what'll happen with their tunes on a benz?

Just my 2 cents...

While I'm here postin, may I recommend Jeremy from OE Tuning. Some of the fastest E55k's are runnin his tunes. Good luck!
This Singh Autosport is actually based in Germany so they may be good. My first priority is getting Jeremy's tune though, but he is not local. Do I just buy the tune from his site and tell him my mods? I just don't get the whole process of getting a tune. I feel like the turnaround time is forever for me to send my ECU to wherever he does his work.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

W221
Originally Posted by Johncy2000
This Singh Autosport is actually based in Germany so they may be good. My first priority is getting Jeremy's tune though, but he is not local. Do I just buy the tune from his site and tell him my mods? I just don't get the whole process of getting a tune. I feel like the turnaround time is forever for me to send my ECU to wherever he does his work.
You said it yourself. Singh Autosport MAY BE good. What if they aren't? All I'm sayin is stick with someone who has been tuning these motors and have proven gains and reliability. If you're set on going with Jeremy, give him a call and he'll ask you what he needs to know to tune your ecu. Turn around time will probably be 3 days, if that? Over night your ecu to him, he'll tune it and overnight it back to you.

Once again just my 2 cents. Good luck
Old 11-22-2010, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You said it yourself. Singh Autosport MAY BE good. What if they aren't? All I'm sayin is stick with someone who has been tuning these motors and have proven gains and reliability. If you're set on going with Jeremy, give him a call and he'll ask you what he needs to know to tune your ecu. Turn around time will probably be 3 days, if that? Over night your ecu to him, he'll tune it and overnight it back to you.

Once again just my 2 cents. Good luck
Wow thanks alot BenzoBoi. I was worried it would take longer than that. Isn't there another way for Jeremy to tune via flashloader so I don't have to remove my ECU? I read about this and supposedly it is a datalogger as well. Hmmm
Old 11-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

W221
Originally Posted by Johncy2000
Wow thanks alot BenzoBoi. I was worried it would take longer than that. Isn't there another way for Jeremy to tune via flashloader so I don't have to remove my ECU? I read about this and supposedly it is a datalogger as well. Hmmm
It's probably best to give him a call and ask him directly.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
It's probably best to give him a call and ask him directly.
+1 Listen to the man himself This is a pretty trick way to get a shelf tune done. If you can have him dyno tune your beast after the mods are installed then you will be a very happy camper.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tgoss
+1 Listen to the man himself This is a pretty trick way to get a shelf tune done. If you can have him dyno tune your beast after the mods are installed then you will be a very happy camper.
Are reflashes free with Jeremy?
Old 11-22-2010, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
You'd have to ask him. I run Kleemann parts and tune, so I can't comment on his product pricing. BUT there is no shortage of members here that run Jeremy's tunes, included are those that sport a high degree of mods and run consistent 10's
Old 11-23-2010, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tgoss
You'd have to ask him. I run Kleemann parts and tune, so I can't comment on his product pricing. BUT there is no shortage of members here that run Jeremy's tunes, included are those that sport a high degree of mods and run consistent 10's
Man, I can't wait to gain another 100HP or MORE