Sponsored by:

hello and help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw 335xi coupe, future e55 amg or c63
Originally Posted by emoving
You have been on this forum for a short time and in that time you spouted off all the AMGs your family supposedly owns...you have owned 3 MBs already, you have told everyone you are a medical student getting ready to be a surgeon........and you can't understand why no one takes the time to answer your question. You obviously have a hard time making friends and you compensate by floating a bunch of BS that no one here cares about. Go to the neon forum and I bet you will find some people that are impressed. All you need to know about me is I already own a AMG55 and I don't give a flying f#%$* what you do, what your mommy and daddy own...or what you think about me. Grow up your not in high-school anymore and no body cares what you think you have or do. That's the best advice I can give a up and coming surgeon.
I have actually been around on this forum for quite a while, I just don't post alot. I never mentioned that I owned 3 mb's. I only owned a cls500, and it got totaled when a lady t boned me. I have lots of friends no question about that. The only reason I mentioned my family or profession was in an attempt to respond to some of your comments. If you "did not give a flying ****" what i did or what my parents do, then why did you post or even bother searching this:
From your previous post you bought a CLS500

CLS500

From this post you bought a E500 and your looking for a body kit
Kleemann: Would you supercharge an E500?

This one you are looking for an exhaust and tune for a C63

Speed Innovations ECU worth it?

Why dont YOU figure out what car you want instead of worrying what everyone else thinks.
and this:
Hey Dousche, you forgot to mention in this post as in your first post that your dad has a SL65! LOL. if you did not give a flying ****, why bother?????

I started off asking what you preferred (had experience with) and I ended up stating a whole documentary. It wasn't me that went of topic after all. You clearly inquired pictures and multiple other aspects about me which therefore proves that you contradict yourself. Also, are you too ashamed to post what your job is big macho farm boy? ( I am contradicting myself of being civil lol)

Last edited by GReEkCLS; 12-01-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 E55, 1997 E320 "Sold"
Saw your post about Ohio and that is not cool!!!

Last edited by mikey33; 12-02-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by GReEkCLS
you would know because you are some hick that lives in Ohio.
I actually attend Wayne State Medical School. I went to college at the University of Michigan which is no toys r us or whatever the **** you said.
I will become a surgeon or radiologist, hell I am taking over my fathers office. What is your occupation? By the way, I don't live in Detroit, I live in Bloomfield Hills which is the richest part in Michigan. It is like Boca Raton in Florida if you will. I highly doubt your grandparents live in Italy or drive lambos, as they and you are most likely the poor to middle class scum in ohio.
Actually West Bloomfield and Birmingham are wealthier than Bloomfield Hills, but who's really keeping score? I bet your parents own a Coney Diner in Dearborn just like the rest of the Greeks in D Town. Here's the breakdown in D Town, the Greeks own the Coneys, the Chaldeans own the cell phone kiosks at Somerset, the Jews are the doctors and lawyers and the arabs drive the cabs and own the party stores...right? I have peeps in D Town, I know the ropes. Detroit is 4.5 hours from Chicago...down wind thankfully, the wealthiest Detroit burbs are like the Middle class Chicago burbs, there is no more money in D Town and there has not been for close to 10 years now so get off your high horse and quit thinking that you are living like a king.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by jrcart
Actually West Bloomfield and Birmingham are wealthier than Bloomfield Hills, but who's really keeping score? I bet your parents own a Coney Diner in Dearborn just like the rest of the Greeks in D Town. Here's the breakdown in D Town, the Greeks own the Coneys, the Chaldeans own the cell phone kiosks at Somerset, the Jews are the doctors and lawyers and the arabs drive the cabs and own the party stores...right? I have peeps in D Town, I know the ropes. Detroit is 4.5 hours from Chicago...down wind thankfully, the wealthiest Detroit burbs are like the Middle class Chicago burbs, there is no more money in D Town and there has not been for close to 10 years now so get off your high horse and quit thinking that you are living like a king.
lol unless you have something close to michigan ave then chicago is the pits. I know because I was there for my brothers wedding last year. I also just came back from chicago, I was there for a meeting. I stayed at the intercontinental and ate some delicious banana pecan pancakes at the grand lux which is a kick *** restaurant. Yes, my cousin owns all the coney's and greek islands throughout the united states. He has an slr! jk idk what he has he switches his car alot since he is a millionaire.
My dad works at henry ford, mom is a shrink, bro is in residency.
West Bloomfield is not nice at all. They are ****ty small 4-5000 sq feet homes. As for birmingham, you must be kidding. Those houses are even smaller and closer together. The mansions and villas are in bloomfield hills with 10K+ sq ft, everyone in the D knows that. Yes, detroit is broke, which is why I will most likely move to cali or florida and start a private practice there with my bro. Apparently your "ropes" are not that accurate

Last edited by GReEkCLS; 12-01-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

How is taking out a loan to buy an expensive car stupid? I would only pay about 300 a month and I could drive around in one of the finest and safest cars. I could see if I one had no salary and could not afford it, but I can. Besides, in 2 years, I will be making 50K in residency and it only goes up from there. I will easily be able to pay off the loan. In terms of modding, I don't plan on going all out. Just something simple- tune, exhaust, dp's, maybe pulley. Nothing major. The warranty will not be voided if I delete any codes with the star tool ( if that's what its called) so no worries. I never contradicted myself, you assumed and judged.
LOL.."in 2 years you are gonna be making $50k in residency" say it ain't so...a whole $50k? I think I spent $50k last month in Vegas, hell I think I spent that in 2 weeks actually. You obviously have no idea what real money is. So Mr surgeon, what's the tab on student loans? Have you got any quotes on malpractice liability insurance premiums lately? You will be living above and beyond your means for decades to come, trust me, I have friends that are doctors.

You seem to have everything figured out so why are you asking our opinions?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by jrcart
LOL.."in 2 years you are gonna be making $50k in residency" say it ain't so...a whole $50k? I think I spent $50k last month in Vegas, hell I think I spent that in 2 weeks actually. You obviously have no idea what real money is. So Mr surgeon, what's the tab on student loans? Have you got any quotes on malpractice liability insurance premiums lately? You will be living above and beyond your means for decades to come, trust me, I have friends that are doctors.

You seem to have everything figured out so why are you asking our opinions?
well, judging by your post, you most likely are someone very prominent. Yes, I will receive a whopping 50k during residency but after that, once I am established like you are, I will be making 650K or more a year. Then i can splurge in las vegas too. I doubt you had that kind of money when you were 25 so don't try to compare my success with yours as you are older.

I havent figured everything out with what car I would like, only my future. As you can see in one of my previous posts, I am only looking for replies from a younger crowd. Not from successful and established 40+ year olds like yourself.
Peace!

Last edited by GReEkCLS; 12-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well, judging by your post, you most likely are someone very prominent. Yes, I will receive a whopping 50k during residency but after that, once I am established like you are, I will be making 650K or more a year. Then i can splurge in las vegas too. I doubt you had that kind of money when you were 25 so don't try to compare my success with yours as you are older.

I havent figured everything out with what car I would like, only my future. As you can see in one of my previous posts, I am only looking for replies from a younger crowd. Not from successful and established 40+ year olds like yourself.
Peace!
I'm 39, I own a company that employes almost 100 people which I started on my own about 10 years ago. When I was 25 I did not make what I make now but I sure as hell made more than $50k, I was making over double that much. To be honest with you, not to sound like a snob, but I would not get out of bed for $50K a year. You will be close to 30 before you are a surgeon, by the time I was 30 I owned(as in paid off) a $400k house in Naperville which is nicer than any suburb in Detroit. For comparison $500k in Naperville buys you a 3000 sq ft home, $500k in Oakland county MI will bthere auy you a 5000 sq ft estate, property values here are much higher than ANY detroit burb. Bloomfields population is about 4,000 with an average houshold income of $175k, Naperville has a population of 150,000 people and an average household income of $110k, do the math, there are a lot more "millionaires" as you refer to them here than there are in Bloomfield. I now own two homes in Naperville, and own a place in Addison TX which is an affluent Dallas suburb, I also own a motorhome, several cars, trucks, suvs, motorcycles and atvs, let me know how you are doing financially in 10 years or so.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
jrcart, not worth the typing anymore. Just a blow hard!