Famoso vs. Sac

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Famoso vs. Sac

This post is going to be pretty long winded since I have a lot to say. This past weekend my car ran at Famoso Dragway and IMO it did pretty well. Given the conditions I was presented I didn’t break any records but still ran pretty fast, maybe not Sacramento fast but still fast…lol.

My best run of the day came within the first 2 shakedown runs, my first at 11.11 @ 127.6 and the second at 11.006 @ 128.4.

Now let’s move on to the juicy stuff that has caught my attention. I felt that these 3 questions needed to be addressed since it bothered me the most.

1. “Alan’s car isn’t the fastest E55” – First of all I never claimed to be the fastest E55 out there, it’s the people on this forum that did that. Not once did I ever brag or claim this stupid record, it’s meaningless. I’ve also openly admitted that Sacramento traps speeds are definitely fast, in my guess 3-4 mph. My highest trap ever was at 135 during a MBW event where many members were present, I’ve never repeated that trap speed again. On average my trap speeds were 131-132 with a few 133’s on very cool dry days. Please people try to understand that PB’s aren’t broken every day and at times never broken. With the information gathered I will still stand by Sacramento being off 3-4 mph. The trap speeds at Famoso confirmed my conclusion along with Vbox logs.

2. “Alan’s car didn’t run quicker than 10.776, Sac must be off” – This one really made me laugh because only someone very ignorant would say such a thing. Once again we are talking about PB’s and that they aren’t broken very easily. Let’s look at the facts, and only the facts. When I ran my 10.776 it was on a low humidity day, tailwind, 1.58’s 60’ time, sunny clear skies, and -200 DA or so. Okay, now we’ll compare it to Famoso’s track event. High humidity, headwind ( other will confirm this earlier in the morning), hazy and overcast, on the verge of raining, DA at 500-600 at the time of my 11.006 pass (10:30 am), my second run, and a 1.687 60’ time. If you understand track conditions and 60' times you’ll clearly see why I was slower at Famoso. The difference from my best run at Sac vs. Famoso is .23. Do you guys think conditions might have played a role.....

3. “Alan’s car has more mods than before and still couldn’t run faster” – This is another classic…lol. Since my 10.776 I’ve added a 185 pulley, Killer Chiller, and water meth. First of all, my 185 pulley is coming off and I’m going back to a 180 soon. Secondly, this time around I used the KC in place of ice to do some testing. Thirdly, the water meth actually hurt me a bit since I was running richer than my 10.776 run. My IAT’s on my 10.776 run with ice was at 111 with AFR’s at very low 12’s and on my 11.006 IAT’s were at 85 with AFR’s between 11.3 and 10.7 at the upper RPM’s. Once Jeremy arrived at the track he offered to custom tweak my tune at the track but since my car was having issues I passed. I also gave Jeremy a ride down the track so I could get his take and thoughts on the vibration I was feeling. I made a full pass with Jeremy present and still ran an 11.2x at 126 with a 1.7 60’ time. Jeremy highly recommended not running the car in this condition and to figure out my issues, this is something I already knew but I felt obligated to impress my tuner….

4. Sac’s ET’s are inaccurate – Frick, it’s never ending. Let’s look at two other cars that ran at Famoso this year that has proven numbers at Sac. Mikesamg car ran a 11.373 at Famoso vs. 11.407 at Sac. MBteks car ran an 11.37 at Famoso vs. 11.40 at Sacramento. BTW…theses times are PB’s for both Scott and Mike. My car is the only one that hasn’t run a PB at Famoso vs. Sac, hopefully that will change.

It’s funny, because people still find the bad no matter what the outcome is. My car was the 3rd fastest car out of 40, only being beat out by a 700-800 hp GTR and a very fast low 10 second Vette. I made very few runs and in my experience, my fastest runs came later in the day. I had all my seats in, used a 21 lb Braille racing battery, and no ice on my 11.006 run….not too bad, right?

There are many fast cars out there this year and they all have worked very hard at accomplishing their goals. These same guys should know what it takes to run a personal best – weather conditions, track elevation, track preparation, and a lot of patience with a ton of heartbreak. Dodger, Mthis, and Loco have posted some outstanding times this year with each one getting better and better as the weather got cooler. Great job guys and I’m glad you guys are constantly raising the bar.

Sorry guys for all the rambling but after hearing that people are still talking crap about my car I needed to vent. Hopefully I haven’t wasted too much time from your life…LOL. My car will run again at Famoso, not to prove crap to you guys but instead hang with many friends I’ve met through this community. Thanks again for the read.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by bassn_07
This post is going to be pretty long winded since I have a lot to say. This past weekend my car ran at Famoso Dragway and IMO it did pretty well. Given the conditions I was presented I didn’t break any records but still ran pretty fast, maybe not Sacramento fast but still fast…lol.

My best run of the day came within the first 2 shakedown runs, my first at 11.11 @ 127.6 and the second at 11.006 @ 128.4.

Now let’s move on to the juicy stuff that has caught my attention. I felt that these 3 questions needed to be addressed since it bothered me the most.

1. “Alan’s car isn’t the fastest E55” – First of all I never claimed to be the fastest E55 out there, it’s the people on this forum that did that. Not once did I ever brag or claim this stupid record, it’s meaningless. I’ve also openly admitted that Sacramento traps speeds are definitely fast, in my guess 3-4 mph. My highest trap ever was at 135 during a MBW event where many members were present, I’ve never repeated that trap speed again. On average my trap speeds were 131-132 with a few 133’s on very cool dry days. Please people try to understand that PB’s aren’t broken every day and at times never broken. With the information gathered I will still stand by Sacramento being off 3-4 mph. The trap speeds at Famoso confirmed my conclusion along with Vbox logs.

2. “Alan’s car didn’t run quicker than 10.776, Sac must be off” – This one really made me laugh because only someone very ignorant would say such a thing. Once again we are talking about PB’s and that they aren’t broken very easily. Let’s look at the facts, and only the facts. When I ran my 10.776 it was on a low humidity day, tailwind, 1.58’s 60’ time, sunny clear skies, and -200 DA or so. Okay, now we’ll compare it to Famoso’s track event. High humidity, headwind ( other will confirm this earlier in the morning), hazy and overcast, on the verge of raining, DA at 500-600 at the time of my 11.006 pass (10:30 am), my second run, and a 1.687 60’ time. If you understand track conditions and 60' times you’ll clearly see why I was slower at Famoso. The difference from my best run at Sac vs. Famoso is .23. Do you guys think conditions might have played a role.....

3. “Alan’s car has more mods than before and still couldn’t run faster” – This is another classic…lol. Since my 10.776 I’ve added a 185 pulley, Killer Chiller, and water meth. First of all, my 185 pulley is coming off and I’m going back to a 180 soon. Secondly, this time around I used the KC in place of ice to do some testing. Thirdly, the water meth actually hurt me a bit since I was running richer than my 10.776 run. My IAT’s on my 10.776 run with ice was at 111 with AFR’s at very low 12’s and on my 11.006 IAT’s were at 85 with AFR’s between 11.3 and 10.7 at the upper RPM’s. Once Jeremy arrived at the track he offered to custom tweak my tune at the track but since my car was having issues I passed. I also gave Jeremy a ride down the track so I could get his take and thoughts on the vibration I was feeling. I made a full pass with Jeremy present and still ran an 11.2x at 126 with a 1.7 60’ time. Jeremy highly recommended not running the car in this condition and to figure out my issues, this is something I already knew but I felt obligated to impress my tuner….

4. Sac’s ET’s are inaccurate – Frick, it’s never ending. Let’s look at two other cars that ran at Famoso this year that has proven numbers at Sac. Mikesamg car ran a 11.373 at Famoso vs. 11.407 at Sac. MBteks car ran an 11.37 at Famoso vs. 11.40 at Sacramento. BTW…theses times are PB’s for both Scott and Mike. My car is the only one that hasn’t run a PB at Famoso vs. Sac, hopefully that will change.

It’s funny, because people still find the bad no matter what the outcome is. My car was the 3rd fastest car out of 40, only being beat out by a 700-800 hp GTR and a very fast low 10 second Vette. I made very few runs and in my experience, my fastest runs came later in the day. I had all my seats in, used a 21 lb Braille racing battery, and no ice on my 11.006 run….not too bad, right?

There are many fast cars out there this year and they all have worked very hard at accomplishing their goals. These same guys should know what it takes to run a personal best – weather conditions, track elevation, track preparation, and a lot of patience with a ton of heartbreak. Dodger, Mthis, and Loco have posted some outstanding times this year with each one getting better and better as the weather got cooler. Great job guys and I’m glad you guys are constantly raising the bar.

Sorry guys for all the rambling but after hearing that people are still talking crap about my car I needed to vent. Hopefully I haven’t wasted too much time from your life…LOL. My car will run again at Famoso, not to prove crap to you guys but instead hang with many friends I’ve met through this community. Thanks again for the read.
Great post Alan.... very clear and very detailed. Sacramento maybe 3 mph faster than other tracks, but NHRA doesn't have a problem with it, so why should we Regarding ETs, Sacramento's ETs are dead-on. Mike's car and Scott's car have both demonstrated that part with their time slips. In fact, they actually ended up running quicker at Famoso than at Sacramento, so why is there still debate around the ET issue. I didn't have my car this time, yet I still went to Famoso just to enjoy the company of some of my friends and other go fast guys who were there. So lets (for once) see the positive in other people's times and congratulate their efforts and dedication to the sport.

Alan, your car ran phenomenally well despite not being able to make more than 2 to 3 passes and despite having noticeable problems. It is amazing that not a single car at Famoso ran quicker except for the 800 hp GT-R and a suped-up vette. So regarding your car and the issues it is having, I can only say this: you will destroy your personal best very soon.... I will be there to witness it and I will be there to record it

Last edited by MB_Forever; 12-08-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:30 AM
Banned

amg
I have nothing to add,except the 800hp GTR was running a pump gas tune&was only making 625hp...
Old 12-08-2010, 06:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
I am confused who is talking crap about your car? With all the datalogging stuff and additional sensors you have in your car you will figure out the vibration issue in no time.

Last edited by shardul; 12-08-2010 at 06:14 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
335i
Hey Alan, nice to see you again. As I said before...I always bring my VBox when I run at Sac or Famoso. The ETs are right on for both tracks. Sac has a higher trap reading and better DA. Famoso probably has better track prep for these private events. Sacramento has new timing equipt. I hope someone can Vbox up there soon!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Hey bro don't let the haters get to you,my only problem I had with sac was trap speed.et on the other hand was 100% legit and like you said the people talking **** have no idea how hard it is to get that 1.5 60 ft.

I might go back to a 180 pulley if I don't run close to a 11 flat next time I run her.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by 118E63
I have nothing to add,except the 800hp GTR was running a pump gas tune&was only making 625hp...
I'm just going by what James from ACG told me. The GTR ran a 10.8 with 91 and afterwards a 10.6 with 104 and more boost. Maybe James was advertising crank hp vs whp???

Only 625 rwhp....lol. In my eyes that's a whole lot of hp and the word "only" shouldn't be used. Either way that GTR was very nice and extremely fast! Trapping 135-136 is no joke!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250
This was my first outing, and already I see the dilemma.

You need the right set up, with the right conditions, at the right time, in the correct lane.. and put it all together like a perfect guitar solo, or you get something other than a PB. ***** of Steel seems to be benifical here as well, as the 60’ is a little hairy at times. (IMHO)

I’m a noob, and have no business even replying to this thread, but I am also a slow learner, so I will regardless…

I have not seen anyone post better than 10.776 (without NOS) on drag times, so Alan’s car is the quickest in the country. If someone has a slip to post, do it up.

The End

PS- I could not wait to post my PB on drag times. Please feel free to go admire it.. the time shown will be surpassed very soon!

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html
Old 12-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Bramage

I have not seen anyone post better than 10.776 (without NOS) on drag times, so Alan’s car is the quickest in the country. If someone has a slip to post, do it up.
You might want to rephrase that. Mayeb you aren't looking hard enough or you are talking E55 only
Old 12-08-2010, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

F-250
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You might want to rephrase that. Mayeb you aren't looking hard enough or you are talking E55 only
Im just looking at E55's... beyond that is a whole other conversation!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

W221
Nicely put Alan. It's like you and I've been talkin about. We are doing this for us. No on else. Being fast is the by product of our enthusiasm for this hobby. Just keep doing what you're doing and let the haters hate.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:58 PM

P-Carro
Great write up Kid! Listen there's no doubt in my mind after seeing the conditions in which all of you guys raced in, you had tons of 10 second passes in her..Like you said you are trying new things, like the larger pulley, KC and meth which I'm sure is so tough to dial in without the richness issues...11.006 with 60's in the mid to high 1.6s please....you can't drive

I admit whatever your car ran in the past and still runs served as inspiration at least for me to wanna go faster I also did hear whispering about you spraying the car which at times had me wondering as well...this all took place back when i could only run mid to high 11's, but at the same time i still had lots of holes i still had to cover in my car which i think is the problem with a lot of the guys out there..

Get the little issues resolved and get back out there fast because im coming to get your asssss
Old 12-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!

'Nuff said!
Old 12-08-2010, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

F-250
Ill be coming from the back as well.. and I have no intention of slowing down or stopping. When I see my measley 11.42 with 1.668 60", I immedially look at my car. Thre are a LOT of things I plan on doing, and I will be preferctly happy to post up my new PB that shuts you all up HAHAHA HA

I really planned on changing my airfilters at Famoso, and even throwing on a good coat of wax to minimize resistance.. Oh, I see a 10.65... Did I mention: HA!

Step 1 - New Trunk Lip Spoiler

Hey Bruce.. maybe we should execute that super sectret speed plan now.. undercover of course.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
All this title stuff is laughable at best. This is exactly what I'm talking about, it's the people on the boards giving these lame titles out. I don't car whether or not mine is the fastest or slowest, whats the point. Yes, your car is the fastest MB out there, we all know this....congrats.

Thanks Dane for the support but lets keep the fastest and quickest stuff for the people who really care about, I don't. My intentions or goals were to never set out and break any of these lame records. I just wanted to run my car and share the progress I made with my mods in a orderly fashion.

Just to be clear, I'm not here to debate whether or not my car is the fastest or quickest E55 out there. I'm here to explain the difference I've seen between both tracks, whether or not people believe or not....I don't give a *****. Too many people on this board take this drag racing ***** way to serious and it really makes me laugh. At the slightest chance of a car running fast people will always find a reason to call bs. We've seen it time and time again, DA this or that, that track is off, dyno reads higher than yours....etc. It's never ending.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Thanks!! Don't worry about that we all have bad days there will always be people who hate.. 11.00 in those conditions with that much worse of a 60' only people that dont no how to race could say anything.. The difference in 60' alone would put you back to you 10.77 area if not better.. Good luck once you get the bug out shut the nah Sayers up!!!

All this title stuff is laughable at best. This is exactly what I'm talking about, it's the people on the boards giving these lame titles out. I don't car whether or not mine is the fastest or slowest, whats the point. Yes, your car is the fastest MB out there, we all know this....congrats.

Thanks Dane for the support but lets keep the fastest and quickest stuff for the people who really care about, I don't. My intentions or goals were to never set out and break any of these lame records. I just wanted to run my car and share the progress I made with my mods in a orderly fashion.

Just to be clear, I'm not here to debate whether or not my car is the fastest or quickest E55 out there. I'm here to explain the difference I've seen between both tracks, whether or not people believe or not....I don't give a *****. Too many people on this board take this drag racing ***** way to serious and it really makes me laugh. At the slightest chance of a car running fast people will always find a reason to call bs. We've seen it time and time again, DA this or that, that track is off, dyno reads higher than yours....etc. It's never ending.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:01 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Too many people on this board take this drag racing ***** way to serious and it really makes me laugh.
Couldn't agree more.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Well it is a catch22 situation when people post dyno numbers people say they mean nothing track numbers mean everything. LOL
Old 12-08-2010, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

F-250
I suppose track numbers really is all there is to compare whos dick is biggest.. the issue is:

West coast doesnt have the DA they get on the East coast, so when two cars are within .1 of each other, there is an argument to make (Either Way)

The next factor is the "Humble Factor".. I don't know everyone here, but I belive humble is positive attribute. It may be that some of the top ten guys are less than humble, and that may frustrate those who are.

Personally, when I get the record, you can all suck my d**k, becuse it will the the BIG ONE!
Old 12-08-2010, 04:30 PM

'07 Charger SRT8
Hey Alan, just a minor setback. I periodically go slower when I think I should be going faster. The conditions and the car change from time to time.

Sac has fixed their MPH clocks about a couple of months ago I've been told. I was hoping to get out there and get some high MPH numbers but damn they fixed it!! ET was always spot on. I'd run there and Infineon Raceway (big money track) and the numbers would be the same. Sac has a tendency to have a tailwind though so that may help a little.

I ran out at ATCO, NJ a couple weeks ago and was impressed with the track prep compared to Sac (in general). The DA was lower out there (-300 to -1900) so I ran faster :-) I didn't get a PB in -1900 though because it was actually icing out and the track sucked in those conditions at night. My MPH was healthy though.

I'll see you back at Sac this winter I hope. I have some more stuff to try out before I go to nitrous.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by shardul
I am confused who is talking crap about your car? With all the datalogging stuff and additional sensors you have in your car you will figure out the vibration issue in no time.
The same hater as always with nothing better to do then sit back and talk crap about other cars. The car will be fixed soon but it's still sitting in my garage in drag form...lol. No rush since it's been raining.

Originally Posted by hotrod182
Hey Alan, nice to see you again. As I said before...I always bring my VBox when I run at Sac or Famoso. The ETs are right on for both tracks. Sac has a higher trap reading and better DA. Famoso probably has better track prep for these private events. Sacramento has new timing equipt. I hope someone can Vbox up there soon!
Thanks Warren, It was good seeing you again. The next time I run at Sac it will be with Jeremy and I'll make sure to vbox the runs.

Originally Posted by skratch77
Hey bro don't let the haters get to you,my only problem I had with sac was trap speed.et on the other hand was 100% legit and like you said the people talking **** have no idea how hard it is to get that 1.5 60 ft.

I might go back to a 180 pulley if I don't run close to a 11 flat next time I run her.
Thanks Skratch! Just keep at it and I'm sure you'll soon hit your goals. Running good time is a product of drive and hard work, and you my friend have it.

Originally Posted by Bramage
This was my first outing, and already I see the dilemma.

You need the right set up, with the right conditions, at the right time, in the correct lane.. and put it all together like a perfect guitar solo, or you get something other than a PB. ***** of Steel seems to be benifical here as well, as the 60’ is a little hairy at times. (IMHO)

I’m a noob, and have no business even replying to this thread, but I am also a slow learner, so I will regardless…

The End

PS- I could not wait to post my PB on drag times. Please feel free to go admire it.. the time shown will be surpassed very soon!

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html
Be careful what you say Dane otherwise people will get upset. Some people live and die by the record books....

Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Nicely put Alan. It's like you and I've been talkin about. We are doing this for us. No on else. Being fast is the by product of our enthusiasm for this hobby. Just keep doing what you're doing and let the haters hate.
Thanks Sun! Like I told ya, your car is a beast and fast as *****! It's a matter of time before you hit your goas.....

Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
Great write up Kid! Listen there's no doubt in my mind after seeing the conditions in which all of you guys raced in, you had tons of 10 second passes in her..Like you said you are trying new things, like the larger pulley, KC and meth which I'm sure is so tough to dial in without the richness issues...11.006 with 60's in the mid to high 1.6s please....you can't drive

I admit whatever your car ran in the past and still runs served as inspiration at least for me to wanna go faster I also did hear whispering about you spraying the car which at times had me wondering as well...this all took place back when i could only run mid to high 11's, but at the same time i still had lots of holes i still had to cover in my car which i think is the problem with a lot of the guys out there..

Get the little issues resolved and get back out there fast because im coming to get your asssss
Your car is just a beast Luis and I look forward to seeing you get even lower and faster than you already are.

Originally Posted by TTMotorsports

'Nuff said!
...that was my late evening vent.

Originally Posted by dodger63
Thanks!! Don't worry about that we all have bad days there will always be people who hate.. 11.00 in those conditions with that much worse of a 60' only people that dont no how to race could say anything.. The difference in 60' alone would put you back to you 10.77 area if not better.. Good luck once you get the bug out shut the nah Sayers up!!!
Thanks Dodger! To be honest, I have no desire to push my car any further than it already is. If I really wanted to beat my PB it wouldn't be a problem, trust me. I still have a ton of room for weight reduction if I felt that it was important. I could easily remove my seats, both fronts with the drivers side replaced by a lightweight seat, and my upper and lower back seats. That would easily net me 130 pounds or so. I could also get someone that weighs 140 pounds vs. me weighing in at 205. All these lightweight mods could be done in less than a half hour if desired.

No need to shut the nay-sayers up because I've already accomplished more than expected. I've always ran my car for myself and never tried proving a point.

Dodger, you guys all have fast a$$ cars and I'm positive we'll soon see lower times. I don't know you on a personal level but it seems as though you are a true enthusiast that just loves to go fast....

Originally Posted by LZH
Couldn't agree more.
!
Old 12-08-2010, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
AToo many people on this board take this drag racing ***** way to serious and it really makes me laugh.
Including yourself, Alan, as evidenced by your need to rant/vent/post in the first place. Combine the normal prudent adult and those that are haters, well, this is where we end up.

When someone posts up a time, I believe them because why would someone lie about it? Secondly, I don't really care, even though I find it of interest. Is your car faster/quicker than mine?...most assuredly. Am I still deadly in a drunken footrace?...absolutely!
Old 12-08-2010, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Don't let it get ya down bro. I wanted to apologize if I stoked the fire a bit too much even with my audio spot promoting the event.

It's just that some of us old guys have tried SO hard to hit tens for years and years....that when you came on the scene banging off dozens of ten runs, it really was amazing Alan. Here was this guy doing what we tried for YEARS to do. It really was epic, thus the Bassn legend was born.

Long as you got the time slips and the vids, who really cares what anyone says.

We got your back and I promise, no more Bassn is god commercials.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by I Like Soup
Including yourself, Alan, as evidenced by your need to rant/vent/post in the first place. Combine the normal prudent adult and those that are haters, well, this is where we end up.

When someone posts up a time, I believe them because why would someone lie about it? Secondly, I don't really care, even though I find it of interest. Is your car faster/quicker than mine?...most assuredly. Am I still deadly in a drunken footrace?...absolutely!
True Karl, I do take this hobby of mine serious as most do, but not to the point of calling bs and attacking peoples credibility (that's what I meant by too serious). I had two other reasons for posting my info, the first was to evaluate both tracks since this has been an ongoing debate , secondly to post up a detail description of how my day went. Thanks for the post and I'm sure others think the same as you do, it's okay.

I'll continue to do what I do and share with the boards. Regardless of what others may think there is still a great bunch of guys on this forum. I have met several new friends through MBW and they have all helped me go a little faster.....

I still remember you're the first one that I contacted when I started my modding journey.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
True Karl, I do take this hobby of mine serious as most do, but not to the point of calling bs and attacking peoples credibility (that's what I meant by too serious). I had two other reasons for posting my info, the first was to evaluate both tracks since this has been an ongoing debate , secondly to post up a detail description of how my day went. Thanks for the post and I'm sure others think the same as you do, it's okay.

I'll continue to do what I do and share with the boards. Regardless of what others may think there is still a great bunch of guys on this forum. I have met several new friends through MBW and they have all helped me go a little faster.....

I still remember you're the first one that I contacted when I started my modding journey.
And you left me in the dust, you bassturd. LOL! I guess I'll take some credit then for your badassedness?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Famoso vs. Sac