W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone deal with Rayco Custom Cars & Vans (Rayco custom spoilers)?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Angry Anyone deal with Rayco Custom Cars & Vans (Rayco custom spoilers)?

Anyone deal with Danny and his shop based out of New York? (dont know exactly where)

His ebay screen name is 4exclusive.

Anyway I bought e63 lower grills (3 part) from this guy, and paid via paypal. Got a good deal compared to buying from anywhere else...

Sooo he finally shipped the grills out, and a day later I noticed on the tracking information it said "3 part clk grills" I was like wtf, so emailed him back a few times finally got a response, and he said oops , just reject the delivery and I will send out new grills... So i did.

Now I called him few times, said hell ship it out, but nothing. Emails doesnt respond, and since yesterday he completely started ignoring my calls...

what gives? Doesnt sound like a very honest guy to me, and now I feel sketchy about this whole transaction...Now I gotta drive 1.5 hours to Burlington, WA, from Vancouver, BC to pickup the damn package. Than file a paypal investigation to get my $ back.

After searching his name and number, a few people on e46fanatics have had issues with this guy... Greatttttttttt haha

Btw anyone know this guys shop and live closeby?
Old 01-19-2011, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P-Carro
Originally Posted by tbal
Anyone deal with Danny and his shop based out of New York? (dont know exactly where)

Anyway I bought e63 lower grills (3 part) from this guy, and paid via paypal. Got a good deal compared to buying from anywhere else...

Sooo he finally shipped the grills out, and a day later I noticed on the tracking information it said "3 part clk grills" I was like wtf, so emailed him back a few times finally got a response, and he said oops , just reject the delivery and I will send out new grills... So i did.

Now I called him few times, said hell ship it out, but nothing. Emails doesnt respond, and since yesterday he completely started ignoring my calls...

what gives? Doesnt sound like a very honest guy to me, and now I feel sketchy about this whole transaction...Now I gotta drive 1.5 hours to Burlington, WA, from Vancouver, BC to pickup the damn package. Than file a paypal investigation to get my $ back.

After searching his name and number, a few people on e46fanatics have had issues with this guy... Greatttttttttt haha

Sorry about the mishap! RAYCO is not too far from me, and its funny i was just looking into the whole E63 facelift thing and after some research he is one of the resources i got to talk to regarding this. Never got to go to his store to look at the quality of his products or do any bussiness with the guy. In the other hand i found his prices were way too cheap, now i wonder why

Thanks for posting..
Old 01-20-2011, 12:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
I was going to get his e63 bumper, but after realizing its fiberglass i decided against it... Hes selling the lower grills almost $150 cheaper, so I figured why not...
Old 01-20-2011, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m3
I never did any business w them but have been to their store b4. Never saw anything I've been interested in. The quality just didn't seem right "to me". With that said, I can say theyve been in business for AWHILE (at least 14 yrs) and have more than one storefront. Hope it helps
Old 01-20-2011, 02:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
Well I hope this Danny guy comes through, I need them god damn grills lol
Old 01-20-2011, 02:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG
ive had similar things happen, opened a claim, he refunded shipping and 10% of the items price. although it wasnt car parts.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 s560 sedan
Originally Posted by tbal

Rayco has been around for years , I still think they are on Queens Blvd in Elmhurst NY .

They were always known to cater to a different type of client and i cannot picture them doing the internet sales thing . Just my opinion .