W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEtuning or Eurocharged Tune??

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Looking forward to my 180mm pulley and Jerry tune this summer.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

e55
Originally Posted by skratch77
I was a ginny pig for eurocharged,there first tune on my car would not get an inspection sticker,2 of the obd2 monitors were frpzen up,actually none of my eurocharged tunes could get an inspection sticker.
hmmm, this is the same reason why i couldnt/cant get inspected

But regardless, Ive had a EC tune for over a year and currently working with them now. Great service and respect for them from my end
Old 02-07-2011, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by alextaylor29
I've had a Jerry tune for 1.5 years now with over 20K miles on it during that time. I drive 100 miles to and from work daily, in traffic, in Phoenix where the temps are high. I've had both Stage 1 and recently went with stage 2 retune when I added my pulley (see sig) and have been very, very happy with it. I've never had an issue and would recommend them to anyone.

I am not throwing stones at any other tuner just reflecting my personal experience with Jerry and his very responsive and excellent customer service.

As soon as I get my headers on, I'll ask him to tune the car again!

Thanks.

PS. E-moving go with Chipolte!

Alex
1.5 years? I thought you just installed the pulley on like 2 months ago tops
Old 02-08-2011, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Im getting my old cell out with the texts while you were tuning my car,like when I told you to tweak the hell out of it and you replied im going to tweak it like a crack baby.Does that ring any bells Jerry?Man up for gods sake admit my tune was not what you are doing now and have learned alot along the way,I cant believe you said im making this up.this thread has over 2400 views,your only digging the grave deeper.

Last edited by skratch77; 02-08-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:11 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Im getting my old cell out with the texts while you were tuning my car,like when I told you to tweak the hell out of it and you replied im going to tweak it like a crack baby.Does that ring any bells Jerry?
Angelo - I'm in the position of customer service. When a customer calls / txt's / emails me, I will FORWARD that information to the people inside our company that is best suited to handle it. I'm not going to say "You need to call my tuner to fix this". I'm going to relay your concerns to the person that can best handle your issue or request. When I get a response back, I forward the reply to the customer. I'm on the front line of this company and I have to handle every request like this.

The fact is, Eurocharged tuned the car and you were not happy. I'm part of Eurocharged and I / we did not make you happy.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
Angelo - I'm in the position of customer service. When a customer calls / txt's / emails me, I will FORWARD that information to the people inside our company that is best suited to handle it. I'm not going to say "You need to call my tuner to fix this". I'm going to relay your concerns to the person that can best handle your issue or request. When I get a response back, I forward the reply to the customer. I'm on the front line of this company and I have to handle every request like this.

The fact is, Eurocharged tuned the car and you were not happy. I'm part of Eurocharged and I / we did not make you happy.
really I was texting your cell number while it was happening,I was getting a let tune and I knew that,remember you were let then.

Here is a pm we had the night you tuned it.Tony had no idea of the tune on my car.I sent them money threw paypal and they responded whats this for,I was dealing with you and was getting an let tune.

Image deleted by Moderator... posting PMs without permission from both parties is prohibited...

Last edited by MB-BOB; 02-08-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:21 AM
SPONSOR

C63S
Man up for gods sake admit my tune was not what you are doing now and have learned alot along the way,I cant believe you said im making this up.this thread has over 2400 views,your only digging the grave deeper.
The tune you had is not close to what we are running now. I never said you were making this up, I simply said I did not tune the car.

I have learned so much in the past year. I have personally become a better tuner and I have learned that a tune will never be perfect. I have been developing software for over 15 years so I understand that everything can be made better. I will continue to push forward and I will continue to make better tunes for the 55.

I'm truely sorry that I was unable to satisfy you.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
I was getting an let tune Jerry cmon man.Pointing the fingers to eurocharged when they didnt even know what was going on.You said you never tuned my car and that was a lie,said Im making up things when Im not.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:31 AM
SPONSOR

C63S
I was getting an let tune Jerry cmon man.Pointing the fingers to eurocharged when they didnt even know what was going on.You said you never tuned my car and that was a lie,said Im making up things when Im not.
Tony was an employee of LET Angelo. He was an employee of both companies during the transition.

Again, I never said you made anything up.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Tony was an employee of LET Angelo. He was an employee of both companies during the transition.

Again, I never said you made anything up.
Tony never tuned my car,It was you.He even said in a pm he didnt tune it and looked over my a/f ratio.

I was texting your cell number late that night while you were remote tuning the car and you your self told me I was running 29 degres timing.

Im done,people can take it for what its worth.bottom line is some one from your company put a file on my car that would blow up an e55.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:35 AM
SPONSOR

C63S
really I was texting your cell number while it was happening,I was getting a let tune and I knew that,remember you were let then.

Here is a pm we had the night you tuned it.Tony had no idea of the tune on my car.I sent them money threw paypal and they responded whats this for,I was dealing with you and was getting an let tune.
Angelo - Again, I did not tune the car. I tell customers all the time that "I'll do this and I'll do that", but that doesn't mean that I'm the actual one that does the work.

Old 02-08-2011, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Angelo - Again, I did not tune the car. I tell customers all the time that "I'll do this and I'll do that", but that doesn't mean that I'm the actual one that does the work.

Jerry I was texting your cell number while you were changing the timings and sending me the file to put on the car.

I know he is a part of let,it dosnt matter,what hurts is you trying to point this to another person.

I was smart,new my car had an agressive tune(I asked for it)and when I saw the a/f I kept it easy and ran race gas in the summer.I am lucky the engine didnt melt number 8 or even worse,throw a rod threw the block,the car was pulling max timing out and dumping as much fuel as it could.

I babied it and waited and kept waiting for the remote kit to come back and in the mean time I orderd the 82mm tb kit from you guys expecting by the time the kit comes ill have the tb on.

once the tb was installed and the new codes it was throwing and knowing my tune was too agressive and unsafe was the breaking point for me, and decided to go another route with my car.

Jerry I stuck up fro eurocharged when they were gettting crap talked on the forums,even shardul pmed me saying whats up with all the haters,it was him or exotic

Last edited by skratch77; 02-08-2011 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:47 AM
SPONSOR

C63S
I know he is a part of let,it dosnt matter,what hurts is you trying to point this to another person.
I am by no means pointing this at anyone. I, we, Eurocharged was unable to make you happy.

I wish you the very best in the future.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:04 AM

2005 e55 black on black 07 e63 po30
i heard the same thing when i didn't even own an e55 yet that LET pulls to much timing and when it get too hot and cant not correct the ecu and kaboom bye bye e55
Old 02-08-2011, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Somebody kill this thread with fire please.

TIA
Old 02-08-2011, 02:49 AM

2005 cl55 eurocharged flash
kinda sad reading this!!!!!!! you guy should just move on from this experience and close this chapter. i never meet skratch77 so i cant say anything about him but i have meet jerry in person and he is a first class guy when it comes to doing business with.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Angelo, seriously, I thought more of you then this. This is petty. When you call Wendys to complain about your order, the manager says I am sorry what can I do to make your happy since I did not the first time. It dosnt mean he made the hamburger or he owns the place, he is just accepting responsibility for his employees and trying to satisfy a customer which is what it sounds like Jerry did. The ****ing threads are so worthless. Just move on and to each is his own. This **** happens at least twice a year where there is some stupid huge biach session against tuners. That is exactly why these stupid newbees need to search before posting these wothless stupid threads. Now again.......I am having lunch today....do you guys think I should have McDonalds or Wendys? Which do you like an why?

Stay in the E46fanatics forum dude! When you can ween of mommys tit and make your own educated decisions come back!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
These type of threads end up being a nightmare because the usual unhappy people b1tch1ing about stuff that they are unhappy about! C'mon Man! You take a risk when you mod any car, take responsibility if you're unhappy with anything, stop the work and revert it back to the original state. Sounds like you went aggressive and for what ever reason you blew you engine but you made the choice to mod your engine. I don't know Skratch or Loco personally so I can't comment on their situations but I do know Jerry. Jerry is always willing to help and has always provided superb service. Calling him a F*#king LIAR in a public forum doesn't look good and then you say you're done with this but you come back for more. SH$T happens get over it and move on.

I had a LET tune on my car for the whole of 2009 with no other mods and daily drove it with 0 issues. Jerry has since retuned my car twice, once after headers and pulley were installed and then we did a dyno tune in December last year. I continue to drive the car daily with 0 issues.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
To the original poster.

Jerry and his company eurocharged are awesome and their products are nothing short of the best. I have every K55 performance part they make and also a few custom one of parts they produced specifically for my car that have not even been released to the public yet. Jerry is doing things in this community that no one else is doing. Jerry ROCK'S!!! that's it and that's all. No other shop is tuning as many or building as many cars as Eurocharged. I can afford to drive any car i want and use any tuner i want and i chose Eurocharged for a reason.

Dont let end user ignorance help you from your opinion of either company. Most of these guys wouldn't know a wideband from a rubber band.

Last edited by Rust bucket; 02-08-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:12 AM

P-Carro
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
These type of threads end up being a nightmare because the usual unhappy people b1tch1ing about stuff that they are unhappy about! C'mon Man! You take a risk when you mod any car, take responsibility if you're unhappy with anything, stop the work and revert it back to the original state. Sounds like you went aggressive and for what ever reason you blew you engine but you made the choice to mod your engine. I don't know Skratch or Loco personally so I can't comment on their situations but I do know Jerry. Jerry is always willing to help and has always provided superb service. Calling him a F*#king LIAR in a public forum doesn't look good and then you say you're done with this but you come back for more. SH$T happens get over it and move on.

I had a LET tune on my car for the whole of 2009 with no other mods and daily drove it with 0 issues. Jerry has since retuned my car twice, once after headers and pulley were installed and then we did a dyno tune in December last year. I continue to drive the car daily with 0 issues.

Thats right you dont know me or Angelo, maybe if you did and saw how things happened you would prob. see things differently..to me the guy is a liar and a thief and i'd call him that to his face any day!!!

You are a liar everytime you make up excuses for ***** and start to deny everything with nothing but BS..

By what im reading here between Him and Angelo, i see a guy apologizing after getting caught with the lie in public.

We have different scenarios buddy, my car never saw a tune only, i went full bolt on since day one so a bad tune would cause my car lots more damage than yours with just a tune or pulley,not to mention spirited driving.

Had another tune in my car with the same mods then move on to EUROCHARGED and 3 days pass and i have no engine, then im told i probably had injector failure which is what they probably tell the people who ask about it..or that i didnt change my oil on time..no thing but a bunch of crap!!!

I changed my engine, Tuned it, put on stock injectors added even more mods and has been over a year and about 20 trips to the track on 90f and on 28f and still strong..
Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Rust bucket
I can afford to drive any car i want and use any tuner i want
Old 02-08-2011, 09:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
I just want everybody to know I got a warning from the mods and they are deleting my posts.

you people have no idea what I went threw and for them to tell me now that I wasnt getting a jerry tune,while im talking to the guy on the phone at 1am is crazzy.

if you go back and see at the same time I wanted the file to get less timing a few e55s blew up there engines so what would you people do?

Im not biased to them,I gave them my money and thats my story,the funny part is Jerry sent me a pm and said hes sorry and we are good now,my friend is getting a tune from him and we will be dynoing the car.

too much crap behind the sceens but back then when I was left in the dark tho and is probably the reason why they have changed things up now.

Just for the record tho,someone put a file on my car that was not safe!!! and if I didnt know about cars mine would be another engine build thread.

Last edited by skratch77; 02-08-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
You are a liar everytime you make up excuses for ***** and start to deny everything with nothing but BS..

Oh so NOW I'm a liar... you are nothing short of retarded! I was just telling you my expereince didn't say anything about your or Angelo's issues. I don't know the whole story. GOOD LUCK!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:20 AM

P-Carro
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
Oh so NOW I'm a liar... you are nothing short of retarded! I was just telling you my expereince didn't say anything about your or Angelo's issues. I don't know the whole story. GOOD LUCK!

Sorry for not being specific..i meant the tuner we are referring to.

Yes i am retarded thats why I'm Loco
Old 02-08-2011, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
Sorry for not being specific..i meant the tuner we are referring to.

Yes i am retarded thats why I'm Loco
Thanks for clearing that up...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: OEtuning or Eurocharged Tune??