W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEtuning or Eurocharged Tune??

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:22 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
By what im reading here between Him and Angelo, i see a guy apologizing after getting caught with the lie in public.
Nope, I PM'ed Angelo to say I was sorry for not solving the issues with his car. I was up until 3:30am repairing the laptop used at that time for tuning. The notes in the system are not from me.

I will continue to work with him via PM if he desires, but I'm not posting any further on this subject.

Originally Posted by skratch77
Im not biased to them,I gave them my money and thats my story,the funny part is Jerry sent me a pm and said hes sorry and we are good now,my friend is getting a tune from him and we will be dynoing the car.
I am very sorry for the issues you had. I'm apologizing again here so everyone will know that I wished things would have ended better.

I reached out to Angelo early this morning to reiterate what was said here without all the drama.

I'm excited to work with him and his buddy in the coming weeks to compare tunes / dynos.

I'm done with this thread......thanks for reading.

Jerry
Old 02-08-2011, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
I would like to personally thank the dousche that started yet another worthless thread! Best part is he asked a stupid opioniated question and his dumbazz has not been back since. Although he has been logged in watching.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P-Carro
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
+1
Seriously how can someone hide behind a different user name- is the guy ashamed of himself??

What a fart!!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

+1
Seriously how can someone hide behind a different user name- is the guy ashamed of himself??

What a fart!!
Rust bucket = full douschbag
Old 02-08-2011, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 E55
Ok, I have been quiet long enough!

For the record I have had both EC and OE tunes on my car. I currently have OE and couldn't be happier.

However I think I should relate a rather disturbing customer service experience I witnessed with OE . Honestly I am surprised no one has brought it up in here.....it paints a rather unkind picture of Jeremy.

I can only hope the mods do not delete this post, as it is high time the truth came out!

I was at a local tuning session awhile back that was sponsored by Jeremy. I got my car dyno tuned and saw some very nice gains. Being slightly ignorant regarding tunes, I really didn't ask any questions and just excepted Jeremey's experience and skill.

However there was another member there that was asking all kinds of questions regarding fuel, timing and horsepower. I thought everyone knows how important customer service is, so I was disappointed to see how Jeremey handled his constant inquiries. He was a sport for awhile, but then this crazy expression came accross his face....he screamed, grabbed the guy and ate his dick! I know what you are thinking..."you actually saw him eat another man's *****?" Yes I did....like Kobayashi! However it was in international waters, so he couldn't press charges.
Moral of the story...If you like your *****, don't **** Jeremy off!

Hope this helps!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Worth the wait
For the record I have had both EC and OE tunes on my car. I currently have OE and couldn't be happier.

However I think I should relate a rather disturbing customer service experience I witnessed with OE . Honestly I am surprised no one has brought it up in here.....it paints a rather unkind picture of Jeremy.

I can only hope the mods do not delete this post, as it is high time the truth came out!

I was at a local tuning session awhile back that was sponsored by Jeremy. I got my car dyno tuned and saw some very nice gains. Being slightly ignorant regarding tunes, I really didn't ask any questions and just excepted Jeremey's experience and skill.

However there was another member there that was asking all kinds of questions regarding fuel, timing and horsepower. I thought everyone knows how important customer service is, so I was disappointed to see how Jeremey handled his constant inquiries. He was a sport for awhile, but then this crazy expression came accross his face....he screamed, grabbed the guy and ate his dick! I know what you are thinking..."you actually saw him eat another man's *****?" Yes I did....like Kobayashi! However it was in international waters, so he couldn't press charges.

Hope this helps!

Old 02-08-2011, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG

Hope this helps!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600

Hope this helps!
wow did he say something to **** the tuner off
Old 02-08-2011, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
E63S
I can only imagine how many of the same stupid questions a tuner has to answer, and some people can be incredible annoying asking them repeatedly. Lol, anyone can lose it IMO.
I am Angelo's friend getting the tune from Jerry in the next few days. I have my full trust in him and Eurocharged.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Well that is one aspect of the business. You are selling the same product so the questions regarding them will be the same.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by skratch77
I just want everybody to know I got a warning from the mods and they are deleting my posts.
GOOD
Old 02-08-2011, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 E55
Guys....I was joking!
Just trying to add some levity to this whole situation.

I HAVE NOT SEEN JEREMY RAISE HIS VOICE, LET ALONE EAT SOMEONES *****!!!!

Haven't you all seen Step Brothers?????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPrCXVLD8Mk

GEEZ

Last edited by Worth the wait; 02-08-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Guys....I was joking!
Just trying to add some levity to this whole situation.

I HAVE NOT SEEN JEREMY RAISE HIS VOICE, LET ALONE EAT SOMEONES *****!!!!

Haven't you all seen Step Brothers?????????

GEEZ
Rough crowd dude! They get real serious with these threads! I for one was laughing my ***** off!
Old 02-08-2011, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I seriously believe there should be some sort stepping forward and take responsability by either Jerry or whoever it is that owns Eurocharged because seems like there is always an excuse for blown motors or things get solved behind the scenes which is fine but once it goes public thats when it becomes everyones fault but the actual tuner's...then companies split or tuners part ways, there is too much covering up..

My car was not tuned by Jerry, who knows results would have been different if he did, maybe he's got the magic all you guys say he has but he told me himself he studied the file on my car and swore there was nothing wrong with it..not sure what really happened between them and Tony the Master Tuner..

Not going to get into who is the fastest, plus i dont post Dyno's since its easier to scan a time slip

All i can say the only 55ks trapping over 130 without Nitrous are tuned by OEtuning.. I know of cars with EC tune around my way, running on the same DA and with similar mods than the ones on my car and i have not heard of such numbers from them..More to come

Again Jeremy @ OEtuning
Nevermind, read the whole thread and answered my own question.

Another thing to consider, you go with proven big company's like kleeman, evosport, renntech, powerchips, brabus who will stand behind their product and if something goes drastically wrong, they will take care of it, whether it is a blown engine or not. Jeremy came from Powerchips so enough said there. Sure you will pay more for these products, but there is a reason, assurance that you will be taken care of no matter what.

Another guy that should pipe in is Alexander, he used to post on here several times a day and has alot of information about said tuners.

Last edited by chawkins2001; 02-08-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 ML63 2009 SL63 2010 Alpha 7 GTR
Originally Posted by emoving
I would like to personally thank the dousche that started yet another worthless thread! Best part is he asked a stupid opioniated question and his dumbazz has not been back since. Although he has been logged in watching.
I can't even go to FL for a week without missing some drama! I'm glad I don't watch TV bc I have MBWORLD! I knew as soon as the OP posted this thread we were all in for a nice little read, and I knew when they called you out (emoving) it was going to be good!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jerry,
Keep up the hard work, my car runs great!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

In the end im glad we can all be friends!
Old 02-09-2011, 02:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
OP-

Take all the whining with a grain of salt.

As for the topic at hand, I can attest to the superb customer service of Jerry and Eurocharged.

9 days ago I emailed him about getting a tune. I got a reply 11 minutes later and he'd emailed me 5 times more and met me and tuned my car within 3 hours. He also had a second owner meet us with a pulley+tune car to give me a ride at the time just to give me some perspective as to stock [which I rolled into the lot with], his tune, and then pulley + tune.

I'm 100% happy with my tune. The price of the tune. The free retunes for life as he improves his tune [as he spoke of]. The fact that I have his cell # in case anything happens. The fact that 99% of customers will jump to his defense in this thread. The fact that he's local.

It's not always about power either, I will bet my job that there's now less stress on my torque converter and transmission after he smoothed out that hard shifting POS.

OP, look at the ratio of happy customers to unhappy customers in this thread.

I'd also like to say that I've got nothing against OETuning or Jeremy, I'm sure they're stout. The fact of the matter is I got the product and service I wanted locally.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
I thought this thread was closed??
Old 02-09-2011, 02:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by andrew knight
I thought this thread was closed??
Old 02-09-2011, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 11 Posts
2020 AMG GT-R PRO
No explanation needed, OE Tuning all the way!

Old 02-09-2011, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Just so everyone knows,TONY pmed me saying everything I said was true and he never tuned my car.

You can close this thread now
Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

oh boy... I thought we were done with all this? That was rhetorical, don't answer that
Old 02-09-2011, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
When I am ready for the tune, OETUNING will get my money. Fastest E55's out there and there outfit is a real class act. My personal experience with Eurocharged was when they were still LET and although, I did not have any issue with their tune, the pulley I got was junk. The first one arrived all rusted up and used so I sent it back. The second one began to wobble so bad that it caused the crank seal to start leaking. Had to get the stock pulley put back on and get the seal replaced under warranty.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
When I am ready for the tune, OETUNING will get my money.
Well Kleemann Already has my money... And their products get outrun by Stock M6's. So what does that say?

Simple fact... I need a Lotus.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: OEtuning or Eurocharged Tune??