Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Only Complaint About My E63AMG:-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07' SL65, 04' E55, 03' Evo8, 08' GSXR, DSM's...
/\ My 04' definitely does not look like that in the trunk lol.

I also learned the hard way with no spare tire. Hit a pot hole which blew my Continental tire and then had to wait for the good ol' tow truck to take the car to my local tire store. Definitely stupid that the car doesn't have one. Is there some type of retrofit kit we can buy so we have a spare tire?
Old 02-19-2011, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by WHTEVO
/\ My 04' definitely does not look like that in the trunk lol.

I also learned the hard way with no spare tire. Hit a pot hole which blew my Continental tire and then had to wait for the good ol' tow truck to take the car to my local tire store. Definitely stupid that the car doesn't have one. Is there some type of retrofit kit we can buy so we have a spare tire?
There is no "kit" but you can buy the inflatable spare and move the battery to the side in order to make it fit. Or you can go all the way and replace the tub so that it will hold your spare in. I have a 2004 and bought the inflatable spare and placed it in the tub after I moved the battery to the right side. Recently I retrofitted it so that the spare would stay put like the more recent W211 cars.