Got my E55 today.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 07:35 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Opel Astra Caravan, but in August i get the new e-class
Hello Blocktrader,

can i use your E55-Pics for my Website www.W211.de?

Greetings from Germany

merc
Old 05-15-2003, 10:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E55,2005 Ferrari F430 Spider, 2005 Corvette 427 TT, 2005 Range Rover
Originally posted by Stiggs
Also....whats the deal with all this pulling to the right?? Are you getting it fixed??
Thanks
I guess my comment was a bit assumptive. Many people have had a problem with the W211 pulling to the right. If you look in the E section you will find numerous posts about this issue. The 500's also had noisy motor mounts. My 500 had to go in twice before it stopped pulling to the right. I figured they would have sorted it out by now.

I don't notice the sound of the locks, but they are not silent like they were on previous models. I believe MB did this on purpose, due to complaints that people couldn't tell if the doors were locking or not.

Dr Chill, will do. merc feel free to use them as well as any others I post here.

A slightly entertaining story from my dealer trip. I went and paid for the car on friday but was leaving to go out of town and the car didn't arrive untill that night. While I was there they had an S55 up on the pedestal in the showroom. When we went back Tuesday to pick up the car there was an SL 55 there. My wife asked the salesman "do you change these cars around every day?" I interjected right away "the probaly sold the S this weekend. These cars don't sit long." Turns out they did infact sell it on Saturday, and it had all ready been returned. An old guy bought it and said it was too much car. Evidently it happens often. These people come in and buy AMG cars because the are the best and then realize they bought too aggressive of a car and have to return it after a few days and get a more pedestrian model If there is such a Benz.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:24 AM

2000 BMW 540i
WHY AM I WAITING FOR AN '04? Your E55 sounds great and the wait will be killing me. I am still trying to figure out colors and options. What other colors did you consider? How are the drive dynamic seats? Are they worth it ? What are your initial impressions of the Pano roof?

Thanks
Old 05-15-2003, 03:14 PM

e500
well i ordered a red with red