Sponsored by:

my experience with several companies.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 06:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
C218 CLS63TT PP Edition1, W213 E63S
Post my experience with several companies.

Some may consider it not a good approach.

But I have to share what happened with me & Eurocharged.

Vadim/VRP:

- Time was delayed
- Short HEM was a really cheap product (cracked at least 7 times before I replaced it)
- H/E is great.

Eurocharged:

I ordered couple of items:

3 ASP 180mm pulley
LT for E55 and LT for CLS55
CF intake and tubes
Cooling pack, etc.

So, to make the story short.

Headers were delayed for more than 2 months. and after several e-mails. They sent me Kleemann headers for the CLS (I had to agree for it as it took a long time to make EC for CLS and my friend was desperate.)

One of the 3 ASP pulleys have been lost by FedEx and their office in UAE said they will contact Eurocharged / Jerry for this issue.

Jerry unfortunately said that there was no insurance and he will not send me another one.

EDIT: dont forget u sent me 2 peices of one side CF tubes and i told you i will be another 2 peices for the other side instead of sending one back to you. yet ignored and sent me engine cover price in CF.

In conclusion

- Bad costumer service and time was delayed so much.
- Parts were replaced for cheaper alternatives without returning the difference
- Lost parts were not replaced or refunded.

So all in all. I will never, ever deal with Eurocharged again.

TTM Motorsports:

- Costumer service is 100% perfect
- Very fast and there is no delay in products.

I am pleased ^_^

MBH:

- ordered CLS monster H/E and it was shipped as soon as money was received. And the product is really good.

^_^ I am pleased.

FluidMotor Union:

- Costumer service was great
- Products were great
- The price is higher than other but it is worthy.

I was pleased ^_^

Last edited by Ali_E55; 04-11-2011 at 01:22 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:04 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Ali - I find it funny that you left out a few key details.

IE - you (and everyone else) knows that we don't make cls55 long tubes. Our vendor was using one of his customers cars to prototype the set for the first time. You knew this and I explained this would cause delay. Once the car was pulled from the project, I offered you a refund or the Kleemann set.

I shipped you 3 ASP pulley kits at a discount. You requested that I lower the customs value on the shipment. Well, I did on your behalf and you assumed all the risk on the shipment.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
The crew at EC is been honest with me in all their dealing. Bruce at TTM has also been very helpful and prompt.
Thank you Jerry for posting all the information.

Last edited by shardul; 04-10-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
I find that hard to believe when EC replaced a pulley for me after ***I*** damaged it at no cost except for shipping.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 SL55
Originally Posted by shardul
The crew at EC is been honest with me in all their dealing. Bruce at TTM has also been very helpful and prompt.
Thank you Jerry for posting all the information.
+1

In my limited dealings w/ EC, they have been nothing but 100% professional.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:56 PM

2005 E55,172 pulley, H/E, shorty headers. 1985 280sl euro
??????

I used Eurocharged for H/E, Pulley, dyno tune, headers recently. They ran into a snag with the pulley. Jerry was VERY upfront and honest with the problem. He could have just told me that they needed another day or two and I would of never known about the issue. But he told me everything and made it right.
I too own a service based company and know that problems will arise no matter how much you train your people or how hard you and your team work. What makes a difference is how you handle a situation and Jerry handled my issues in the most professional way possible.
I will continue to reccomend EC to anyone I know and meet in the future.

Go team Jerry!!!!

PS anyone thinking of doing business with Jerry and this thread is giving you second thoughts PM me and I'll give you my phone number and be happy to talk with you.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by Ali_E55
Some may consider it not a good approach.
I would say that most would agree that this is in bad taste.

- Lost parts were not replaced or refunded. [/quote]

I find it quite humorous that Kleeman headers are "cheaper alternatives" for you.

Did you purchase shipping insurance for the full value of your order? Whose fault is that?

But I digress:

I'll second the notion that if anyone wants a true representation of the customer service from Eurocharged, you can PM me.

Better yet, here's a screenshot of the service I received.

my experience with several companies.-m6cof.png

As you can see, Jerry replied to me 6 times in an hour and a half, and I was tuned less than 3 hours after contacting him initially.

That's setting the bar pretty freaking high for them, but since I know that Jerry and Jake can live up to it I don't think that it's a problem.

Edit: I know I look like a dick for belittling you, but honestly if you're going to publicly bash someone without evidence or details, you deserve to be overtly bashed.

Last edited by BenzoDoc; 04-10-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
So far nothing but a million thumbs up for Jerry at EC from this E55r!

Love that big lug.

Last edited by Jakpro1; 04-10-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:22 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
So far nothing but a million thumbs up for Jerry at EC from this E55r!

Love that big lug.
I take your signature, and raise you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Gf3...layer_embedded

Old 04-10-2011, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I bet this thread never gets moved or locked
Old 04-10-2011, 10:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'08 E63 Wagon
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
I take your signature, and raise you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Gf3...layer_embedded

Ah ah ah, that was some serious off road jumping !
Old 04-10-2011, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Ali_E55 = full of BS. Jerry = The Man!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
I find that both Jerry and Jake are ugly and have bad breath. And Bruce....pffft, don't get me started. Talk about smelly gas. Good lord!
Old 04-11-2011, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
Ali - I find it funny that you left out a few key details.

IE - you (and everyone else) knows that we don't make cls55 long tubes. Our vendor was using one of his customers cars to prototype the set for the first time. You knew this and I explained this would cause delay. Once the car was pulled from the project, I offered you a refund or the Kleemann set.

I shipped you 3 ASP pulley kits at a discount. You requested that I lower the customs value on the shipment. Well, I did on your behalf and you assumed all the risk on the shipment.
if you don't do LT headers than you should have told me from the begining and not saying that you will make one. EC LT headers cost was 1900 and kleemann cost is 1499. i had to accept it becuase refund is not an option.

why would i request to low the costum value !!! as the money was already paid and more + the other stuffs than 3 pulleis were shipped to my US local address. so you didn't pay that much of money for shippment and i had to pay for it.

maybe you are caring too much fo US costumers that they are satisfied, but me and several costumers in UAE are not. i have a couple of friends who had the same experience.

you are making good products. i like you LT and ASP pulley.

but there was long time delay and i feel i lost more than a grand ( pulley + diffrence in headers + shifting to local shipping while i have been charged for international). and don't forget the CF tubes that you sent me 2 peices of the same side and i offered you to send me 2 peices of the other side and i will pay for them. and yet you ignored me ^_^ and i had to order a new set from another vendor.
i even told you couple of K&N filters will make me satisfied

Last edited by Ali_E55; 04-11-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

and to all you guys who are happy to deal with EC. please continue to deal with them.

i am just sharing my experince with several companies i dealt with. some are you are happy and some are not.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
I would say that most would agree that this is in bad taste.

- Lost parts were not replaced or refunded.
I find it quite humorous that Kleeman headers are "cheaper alternatives" for you.

Did you purchase shipping insurance for the full value of your order? Whose fault is that?

But I digress:

I'll second the notion that if anyone wants a true representation of the customer service from Eurocharged, you can PM me.

Better yet, here's a screenshot of the service I received.

As you can see, Jerry replied to me 6 times in an hour and a half, and I was tuned less than 3 hours after contacting him initially.

That's setting the bar pretty freaking high for them, but since I know that Jerry and Jake can live up to it I don't think that it's a problem.

Edit: I know I look like a dick for belittling you, but honestly if you're going to publicly bash someone without evidence or details, you deserve to be overtly bashed.
e-mails and PMs are all available

please try to understand i am not living in US or sure i would have experinced a better costumer service than what i had.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
and to all you guys who are happy to deal with EC. please continue to deal with them.

i am just sharing my experince with several companies i dealt with. some are you are happy and some are not.
I personally am not saying that you are lying or anything, and I'm sure most here aren't saying that either.

HOWEVER, considering the amount of good service EC has given in this community, it seems that perhaps we are not being given the entire story and that perhaps some very important details that may make this more understandable have yet to be given.

You are giving a very different story than Jerry is which can only mean that someone is giving false or, at the very least, incorrect info.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by emoving
Ali_E55 = full of BS. Jerry = The Man!

atleast i have the guts to try larger pulleis than what you made in US / smaller S/C pulleis / i have larger Bosch injectors long ago and did not share diffrent S/C and won't tell anyone.

2 stage NOS setup that is 100% working with no problems that makes any modded 55 looks like E350.

so i think i am not full of BS. but experienced more on this beloved car.

the only thing i installed in a shop was Cranck pulley. other than that, i did it by myself nd with help of my brother. including LT headers.

and again i will say IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH Eurocharged than keep dealing with them.

maybe if i was in US i would have been treated diffrently and they cared more.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by GT-ER
I personally am not saying that you are lying or anything, and I'm sure most here aren't saying that either.

HOWEVER, considering the amount of good service EC has given in this community, it seems that perhaps we are not being given the entire story and that perhaps some very important details that may make this more understandable have yet to be given.

You are giving a very different story than Jerry is which can only mean that someone is giving false or, at the very least, incorrect info.

i have some print screens of our e-mails and payment. in short money were paid on 20 Aug. and goods recieved after 20 Oct.

anyone want proof can PM me and i will send him

don't hate me guys because i am not satisfied. and don't worry i will soon be moving to C218 CLS forum. as a purchased the new CLS63 and selling my E55. one offered me 35k USD.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
I'm happy you like the heat exchanger
Old 04-11-2011, 06:33 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 s65. Ford Excursion 6.0. Pontiac GTO convertible. Porsche 944 Turbo SCCA car. Wife-E550 and 968
I was unaware that EC were Costumers. Maybe that was the problem after all. You should go to haberdasher.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Ali_e55 lol

i wish i have saved the emails about all the methanol ijnection kit questions you had, you seemed like a noob who didnot know what he was doing.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by Zax63
I was unaware that EC were Costumers. Maybe that was the problem after all. You should go to haberdasher.
Lol. Now, now. Not everyone on this board speaks english as a first language.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by MiamiAMG
Lol. Now, now. Not everyone on this board speaks english as a first language.
True...I for one speak spanish as a first language and hate it when someone makes fun of me when I make a mistake.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven

Exactly the right thing to do - I'm sure Jerry will agree that 90% of the time when there is a problem, we all try to make it right as much as possible. Any time you ship overseas it is a hassle, and I have lost business by refusing to lower prices and costs on invoices for customs reasons, but then this happens (where an item gets lost) and that's the downside - on the customer end - of manipulating invoices. You can't have your cake and eat it, too, you know?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my experience with several companies.