Sponsored by:

E63 to E55 Conversion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 11:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by e500slr
That's kind of irrelevant but yes there are abusive men here, it's not like you think though I mean I'm pretty sure the US has them too. The point is this country has nothing to offer for someone who wants to LIVE here, sure holiday destination is good but as a home it sucks, not due to the country itself but the people running it. I'm not saying the US government is better but that's no excuse for this one to be trash.

About the Navy thing, possibly, maybe they just have some uniform fetish lol I don't know but yes women here are easy. Trust me, not all but more than you think. You want to get laid, come here and flash your wallet and that's it. I must say standards here over the years have pretty much gone out the window. Just have a look at school children and their behavior.
Thanks for the reply. I have contemplated it but the plane ride is enough to make me not want to do it. I have a hard enough time flying from Minneapolis to San Diego. Not due to fear of flying, being uncomfortable for 3 hours sucks.

Plus, those spiders, snakes, crocs, sharks give me the heebie jeebies.

Funnel Web Spiders? NO. Huntsman (I know, not venomous)? I'd probably have a movement and die of a heart attack. And you guys have those nasty snakes....Inland Taipan, Tiger Snake. And even ants that are deadly...facking Jack Jumper Ants....is there anything that doesn't kill you there? lol.

Minnesota sucks, weather wise, but venomous shiat is pretty much non existent.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:47 PM

2007 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by outrun
Thanks for the reply. I have contemplated it but the plane ride is enough to make me not want to do it. I have a hard enough time flying from Minneapolis to San Diego. Not due to fear of flying, being uncomfortable for 3 hours sucks.

Plus, those spiders, snakes, crocs, sharks give me the heebie jeebies.

Funnel Web Spiders? NO. Huntsman (I know, not venomous)? I'd probably have a movement and die of a heart attack. And you guys have those nasty snakes....Inland Taipan, Tiger Snake. And even ants that are deadly...facking Jack Jumper Ants....is there anything that doesn't kill you there? lol.

Minnesota sucks, weather wise, but venomous shiat is pretty much non existent.

Maybe some of the sheep
Old 05-25-2011, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
haha in urban areas no one ever sees snakes and insects like you decribe, yes they are there but I have never in my life here come across a snake in my home, yes huntsman spiders but surely there are spiders in the US. The sharks are in the ocean, yes it's getting a bit much with the attacks on the beaches, don't know why the sharks like us hehe maybe we have tasty butts or legs. As long as you swim in safe areas though its ok. But yes shark attacks have risen significantly lately. Flying here is a looooong flight but unlike you I like long flights hehe. It's worth it believe me.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Originally Posted by outrun
And even ants that are deadly...facking Jack Jumper Ants....is there anything that doesn't kill you there? lol.
I was curious and looked these up on Wikipedia.

WTF, jumping deadly ants?!
Old 05-25-2011, 01:51 PM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by HeissRod
I was curious and looked these up on Wikipedia.

WTF, jumping deadly ants?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lkjxjDZiI8
Old 05-25-2011, 02:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 E63
this thread is great, it went from E63 conversion to E55, to see who has the largest number of abusive men and then to ants that jump and kill you.

WOW LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyways, let's let this thread die by not posting and bumping it, cheers.