SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
I didn't know SGC was a "meth" head............

I love how this guy gets TOTALLY busted out and his reply is "fly out to Florida to prove me wrong"............
Way to bump a 9 month old thread.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Old 03-02-2012, 11:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by GT-ER
Way to bump a 9 month old thread.
True, it is old. But the truth is timeless.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:30 AM

03 CL55
I read the other thread where you called him out yet he backed out...
https://mbworld.org/forums/cls55-amg...upgrade-9.html

All along he claimed to have minor modifications , Yet you post this:

"Nobody is angry about anything. I gave props to you for running great times on numerous occasions. Unfortunately I know the whole story about what goes on at Renntech (despite the fact that this company has it's employees, and some customers who want to try "prototype" items, sign a substantially threatening non-disclosure agreement). You see, it's kind of like watching your favorite **** scene after finding out the actor in the scene has done gay ****. You just can't look at him or watch that scene the same way as before, you know what I mean? No anger. That's the way the majority of us, who know the real deal, look at Renntech. We appreciate the accomplishments, but wouldn't want any part of it (misrepresentation on a forum established to help its members by sharing facts in order to promote the shop)
Methanol injection, modified Black Series turbos, no cats, extreme weight reduction, Maybach rear end gear are mods that should be disclosed if you're going to post here and be a part of the community. Btw I talked to the guy who made your TCU file for that, and the guy who installed the turbos. And the shop that modified them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the cat's outta the bag. Way out.

But I understand that with all these high dollar items thrown on your car for free, you display loyalty. I don't hold anything against you and understand the situation you're in. I personally don't agree with it, but don't judge anyone for the choices they make. I want to congratulate you again for setting an incredible record for Mercedes Benz performance and putting us on the map. They couldn't have done it without you and they know it. That's why all these awesome "prototype" parts keep finding their way onto your car."

This is quite the shocker to me...Why would you hide an extensive list of modifications such as this?
Old 03-03-2012, 04:34 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Caught red handed lol. That's a pretty ghetto way of running lines too. Why go to Florida to inspect anything, its clear in the video. I've talked to some street racers before and they act the same way knowing nobody will waste their time and money just to inspect and out them.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:09 AM

CL65
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Caught red handed lol. That's a pretty ghetto way of running lines too. Why go to Florida to inspect anything, its clear in the video. I've talked to some street racers before and they act the same way knowing nobody will waste their time and money just to inspect and out them.
Who lacks a life that badly to actually go across the country to inspect someone's car over internet lies.....????
Old 03-03-2012, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
Aren't you supposed to be dipping your axles in titanium today so they can handle the torque to pull the front tires off the ground??? lol.... Its only a matter of time before your accomplishments make his a thing of the past. Keep us up to date on your progress, I'm sure you will reach your goals. In the mean time you're keeping us all in suspense and at the same time very envious. Lots of luck.

Last edited by RaceHorse; 03-03-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
'06 E55
Originally Posted by Nightflyer
MarkoCL65 said: You see, it's kind of like watching your favorite **** scene after finding out the actor in the scene has done gay ****. You just can't look at him or watch that scene the same way as before, you know what I mean?

Last edited by Denroll; 03-03-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
LOL, I thought the same thing, when I read that quote.

You quoted the wrong guy though, Denroll - that's MarkoCL65's (ill-advised, IMHO) statement.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Only way I see to settle this would be a famous showdown, Marko vs. SGC, where ever this goes down, I am down to witness it!

No inspection, no nothing.. Run what you brung!!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
This must be one of the only car communitys out there that thinks nitrous is cheating, lmao. Its a power adder for petes sake,and if you have the ***** to spray these motors, you deserve all the goals and accomplishments you lay out for yourself.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:24 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
This must be one of the only car communitys out there that thinks nitrous is cheating, lmao. Its a power adder for petes sake,and if you have the ***** to spray these motors, you deserve all the goals and accomplishments you lay out for yourself.
Nothing wrong with nitrous at all. What's wrong is using it or methanol and denying it so that the "magic" tune can sell for $4000+ a pop to unsuspecting customers. I thought we're supposed to be helping each other here, not promoting a product or company by way of deception. As far as how fast the car went, congrats.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
I agree 100% with Chawkins. Nitrous isn't cheating and if you have the ***** to spray then even better. The problem is when people lie about having it. If you have it then say so and don't lie about it. I could of lied and said I didn't have it and not show anyone and they would never know but that wouldn't be right or honest.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:03 PM

CL65
Originally Posted by Denroll
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
MarkoCL65 said: You see, it's kind of like watching your favorite **** scene after finding out the actor in the scene has done gay ****. You just can't look at him or watch that scene the same way as before, you know what I mean?
I feel the same way about SGC as I do about Peter North. Disappointed and disgusted. I hope that clears it up.

http://th50.photobucket.com/albums/f...ment_Rings.jpg

Last edited by MarkoCL65; 03-03-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 368 Likes on 271 Posts
2005 E55
easy way to settle it,have a local go to the track and video a 10 second pass an inspect the car.If the owner is so sure that its a clean run offer the guy watching 20k if it dont run the times and leave the kid owing nothing if it does.If the owner is so sure that the car is not on juice or meth and can run those times he has nothing to fear or loose.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Can you friggin imagine the Marco SGC grudge match on the track. Gotta be best 2 outta 3.

Just like TMZ does, just gotta be a way to stream it live in pretty good quality.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Wow, some of you just flat out need to get a life and get laid!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1M, F550M, F550B, F40, S600, 365GTC, DBSx2, etc.
Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing. Weird frickin analogy.

Originally Posted by Denroll
Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Here we go again....

Guys.... SGC has explained the situation more than a dozen times on different forums, and has also shared his mods with whoever was interested. I've seen it in different sections of this forum as well as on other forums.

What would you want him to do to prove that it was removed? The only way he saw to convince people 100% was to offer them to go examine his car in person Otherwise, they'll never be convinced. One would not even need to travel, we have mbworld members in Florida who could've checked the car during any one of the events.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Here we go again....

Guys.... SGC has explained the situation more than a dozen times on different forums, and has also shared his mods with whoever was interested. I've seen it in different sections of this forum as well as on other forums.

What would you want him to do to prove that it was removed? The only way he saw to convince people 100% was to offer them to go examine his car in person Otherwise, they'll never be convinced. One would not even need to travel, we have mbworld members in Florida who could've checked the car during any one of the events.
It looks like the problem is that it was proven that he was lying about it.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLS55
All of you internet detectives should just ask some of the local guys about his car. There was no spray. Not on that 65 and not on his other 65.

Last edited by FinanceMike; 03-05-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:53 AM

CL65
Originally Posted by FinanceMike
All of you internet detectives should just ask some of the local guys about his car. There was no spray. Not on that 65 and not on his other 65.
So you assume the "local guys" are better informed than the person(s) that installed these mods on his car? Tuned his car for that set up? This stuff came straight from the horses mouth. Again, it's great that the car set records, just don't lie about what it took so that the company you have a vested interest in sells more tunes.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:30 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
PM from MarkoCL65 to SGC ...

Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
Nice! I feel the same way about helping each other out. It makes it more fun for everyone. I like the concept of pushing the envelope especially.

When I contacted Renntech many times, before I went with VRP, they weren't open to the idea of pushing the envelope. Maybe it just depends on who you talk to. I was serious, called many times, and was pretty much told "Any more power and it is not safe" or "Why would you need any more than 685HP?".....I made my mind up very quickly after that conversation. I would be willing to hop on board and join Renntech if I knew I could continue to push the envelope and run aggressive tunes like the one in your car. I own the rights to the intercoolers as it is my design. I have also made arrangements with a foundry to make cast end tanks. This will give the intercoolers a more factory look. I wouldn't be opposed to going into a joint venture with Renntech and being the supplier to them of this product exclusively. Anyway, that's just me thinking out loud. Let me know your thoughts.
Need I say more.... We are dealing with a hurt and jealous MarkoCL65..

For a guy that claims not to care, it sure seems like you do...

Here is the truth that you can't stomach:

1) You wanted me to, and I tried to get Renntech to work on your car. They declined, and you're angry.

2) You were in Florida, had an open invite to inspect my car and you didn't show.

3) My CL65 has been gone for over a year, and yet it still bothers you.

4) I never had nitrous on my car, although I know it makes you feel better to say it did.

5) I will be happy for you when you get your CL65 to run in the 9s.

Last edited by SGC; 03-06-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:49 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You too irrevelant to matter; however, looking at your car, you are an expert in ghetto.

If you were paying attention you would realize - Marco was in Florida within a few miles of my car (while I was racing it in a standing mile event) and he didn't show even though bs'ed that he would. Easy to see why you stick up for him. You both have the "no show' gene.

Last edited by SGC; 03-06-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:55 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
Originally Posted by SGC
Ricker, you always been a hater and obviously have nothing to do with your time. You were critical of my car's 1/8 mile speed a while back because you didn't know what you were talking about - and your ignorance continues.

With that being said, nitrous has never been on the car. I will extend the same offer to you that I have made to many haters just like you. Fly to Florida and inspect my car. If there is nitrous on it I will pencil whip you a check for 20k and pay for your flight and a night's stay in a nice hotel. If not, you owe me 20k for wasting my time.

For your edification, I told everyone I tried methonal on the car. Nearly burnt it up. Never put methanol back in the reservoir. Everything was was left in place because holes were drilled in and expoxy used on parts that I didn't feel like paying to replace or create vacuum leaks in since there was no need. If I was so worried about hiding something why would I leave the hood open.

And finally, if you knew anything about nitrous, you would know that I could take my stock SL65 which is running 11.50s on Bridgestones and bolt a nitrous kit along with a set of drag radials and go mid to low 10's.

Spend your time making your car faster.
Worth repeating...

There you have it...........again

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run