W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HEADS-UP ON PARTS.COM

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Agree, depends on what you order. Nice to have options.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
I agree. Don't tell people you're the cheapest and then rape people on the shipping. That's false advertising.

That would be like those dickholes who advertise scalped tickets for 1.00 each but then you have to buy something stupid like a shirt or piece of souvenir for 500.00 in order to get the tickets.

Don't tell me that if I'm not happy with their shipping I will have to call a rep. Retarded. That's the dumbest bunch of shiat I've read today. Call them after I place my order to haggle over shipping? LOL.

I order tons of crap in the Internet, and the last thing I want to do is argue with Amazon or any other company because I know they will come down in price....or maybe they won't? DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.

What a colossal waste of time.

I won't do business with them ever completely based on principal.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:33 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 CLS500 - Iridium Silver w/ AMG Sportline
Originally Posted by outrun
Don't tell people you're the cheapest and then rape people on the shipping. That's false advertising.
No, that's marketing. Welcome to retail? Caveat emptor.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Would be nice to have more than two options. Local dealers are generally crooks to put it mildly that inflate the retail prices often. Recently purchased items for under $20 that the local dealer wanted $55 for......Same exact item.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:58 AM

94/95 Supra,07 E63 AMG
Question

Originally Posted by daniel3ooo
UPDATE #2: Cancelled order with parts.com and ordered from oediscountparts...great customer service and it was $70 CHEAPER
I cant get that link to work www.oediscountparts.com . I googled it and still nothing.I need just a few tiny parts and would like to check these guys out. Hook me up with a working link on where you guys buy OEM or similiar parts from please?

And BTW. What wheels are on your white car in your sig?Both cars look sick.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by outrun
I agree. Don't tell people you're the cheapest and then rape people on the shipping. That's false advertising.

That would be like those dickholes who advertise scalped tickets for 1.00 each but then you have to buy something stupid like a shirt or piece of souvenir for 500.00 in order to get the tickets.

Don't tell me that if I'm not happy with their shipping I will have to call a rep. Retarded. That's the dumbest bunch of shiat I've read today. Call them after I place my order to haggle over shipping? LOL.

I order tons of crap in the Internet, and the last thing I want to do is argue with Amazon or any other company because I know they will come down in price....or maybe they won't? DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.

What a colossal waste of time.

I won't do business with them ever completely based on principal.
Are you retarded?

serious question
Old 08-06-2011, 05:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 Prius :)
Try this link http://www.oediscountparts.com/partl...?siteid=215242

Thanks for the compliment. The wheels are just 19" E63 Replicas. I will post pics of them soon. Unfortunately I no longer have the M3. Sold it to a buddy of mine but it holds a special place in my heart. It was a great car

Originally Posted by Juggernaut23
I cant get that link to work www.oediscountparts.com . I googled it and still nothing.I need just a few tiny parts and would like to check these guys out. Hook me up with a working link on where you guys buy OEM or similiar parts from please?

And BTW. What wheels are on your white car in your sig?Both cars look sick.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
ordered rotors from parts.com box was all busted and 1 rotor went missing...so called them up and got another rotor next day...shipping is reasonable i think
Old 08-06-2011, 07:22 PM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by Oliverk
Are you retarded?

serious question
Old 08-10-2011, 06:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well, after putting together my order for both OE and Parts.com, I went with OE. Parts.com did come out less but once you factored in shipping and the unknown tax charge (they change tax and shipping later) and I hate paying California tax for anything , coupled with comments here, I felt better going with OE.

My only issue is that placing a large order with over 60 items for my transmission rebuild, one would think they would show the part numbers on the shopping cart which they do not. It just shows, seals, bearing, seals bearing,etc... Do you know how many seals and bearings are in this transmission and verifying that I punched each in accurately is a ***** on their website without part numbers.
At last the total qty matched.