W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eurocharged blown engine CLS55.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 04:58 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2008 W463 G500, 2003 Terminator Cobra (710RWHP), 2012 S350 Bluetec, 2010 911 C4S, 2007 VRSCDX
LOL, its like 19yr old children. Good luck with your cars. Eurocharged/LET Tune = No good after 50k Miles

Thanks for the knowledge

Last edited by W109 W211 6.2L; 07-13-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P-Carro
Originally Posted by emoving
Were you a Casey Anthony juror........ you!
Maybe he's not on the bandwagon like you Marcus and most in this thread are LOL--- hes definitely looking at both sides of the coin

Full Throtle AKA Rust bucket is and will always be a tool!! buuut There probably is a lot about what really went on that off course gets wiped away

I got a PM regarding this but totally ignored it and wondered why took so long to be a premiere in this forum

Stay thirsty my friends
Old 07-13-2011, 05:16 PM

P-Carro
Originally Posted by jmb614

Old 07-13-2011, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Originally Posted by LOCO 05' E55
Maybe he's not on the bandwagon like you Marcus and most in this thread are LOL--- hes definitely looking at both sides of the coin

Full Throtle AKA Rust bucket is and will always be a tool!! buuut There probably is a lot about what really went on that off course gets wiped away

I got a PM regarding this but totally ignored it and wondered why took so long to be a premiere in this forum

Stay thirsty my friends
Oh hell you guys are just f%^king pi$$ing me off now! I didn't take side but posted up a link to go and read more on the situation. I haven't once said that I'm a EC groupie but tools like you and W109 W211 6.2L who don't read or can't need to get your heads out of your a$$es.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:54 PM

P-Carro
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
Oh hell you guys are just f%^king pi$$ing me off now! I didn't take side but posted up a link to go and read more on the situation. I haven't once said that I'm a EC groupie but tools like you and W109 W211 6.2L who don't read or can't need to get your heads out of your a$$es.
First of all, why did you take my comment so personal? and i read this on planet perhaps before you even knew about this but I can guarantee you one thing though, you posted on my blown engine thread without even knowing JACK of what went on...Its ok to be a groupie dont get offended and IMO YESSSSS YOU ARE A GROUPIE!!
Tell otherwise to the NEWBIES but not me

Nice car by the way but she looks slow!

Last edited by LOCO 05' E55; 07-13-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

e55
Eurocharge tuned for 20k miles. No problems hurr
Old 07-13-2011, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
without even knowing JACK
What did I have to do with this
Old 07-13-2011, 06:44 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by AWOL
Eurocharge tuned for 20k miles. No problems hurr
15k here, averaging 102*F ambient over the last 2 months
Old 07-13-2011, 06:56 PM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by _AMG_
@ Benzdoc

1. Probably the OE Tuned portion.

I have the OE tune.....what of it?

2. Pair that with the track record of many of us getting random PMs after indicating our interest in getting tuned by Eurocharged *warning us* and telling us to go with OE Tuned

You wanna stay with Eurocharged, go for it. You wanna go with OE tuning, go for it, makes no difference to me which tune you get.

3. Pair that with the current PMs being tossed around...

PM's about what exactly?
You asked why your car mattered, we told you that OE tuned mattered. The PMs in the past have been opportunistically trying to pick up customers, myself being one of them. Trying to steal customers through slander might be fair game in other peoples' books, but it's not okay with me.

Before you reply, this isn't about whose tune is better, who is more capable, or who is more competent, that's a stupid argument to have, as like you said, it makes no difference which tune you have to either of us. It's about the PM I got. And I'm not the only one.

Now, on a personal level, I didn't accuse you of anything, if you care to re-read my post I even gave you the benefit of the doubt in my last line, which you chose not to quote.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:01 PM

2004 SL55
EC tuned here and so far so good. Excellent, responsive customer service as well.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GT-ER
Oh no...I'm doomed!

Seriously... EVERYONE screws up every once in a while. Even Renntech and Kleeman. Heck, even Mercedes Benz screws up ( how many recalls and TSBs do our cars have? ). It's human to screw up. Customer service is what I care mostly about and Eurocharged helped me big time even when **I** screwed up. What can I say...it happens.
GT-ER
That the best post you have made, J/K lol but so ture. I always hate posting when people have these pissing match, because there is always two side to a story, but I can only go from what experience I have had with EC. I have got to say there customer service was Excellent, and because of that I will stick with them. They have also help me a few times and always try to answer any questions i have, for that I will always spend my money there to me that means a lot
Old 07-13-2011, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
lot of defense for EC here.

MB tuners and shops generally suck *****. They are inexperienced and unsophisticated. Hell I'm not sure half of them even know what a god damn EGT probe looks like. They act like playing with open loop commanded a/f and timing curves is neurosurgery.

regardless, full throttle is a tool, but that doesn't automatically make him wrong. Probably a combination of a sloppy shop, sloppy shipper, and some exaggeration about pre/post condition. But if ec really had to send the car to some guys garage to have a different engine installed, that is very weak. Was it a new engine? Used?

The whole MB tuner game is kinda pathetic.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Wow. You're M3Addict?? Dude you're like an internet celebrity. I mean, every forum hates you!!

ETA: Here's a pic of ol' M3Addict

No shiat! Its hairy ape boy escaped from the zoo and his tag along bramage the douche bag! Damn you hairy little monkey....always sneaking in here!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab

Stay thirsty my friends
Bro, don't come at me like that. I don't need your lip service. I jumped in this thread because Fulltool is a ******* and is a liar. I wouldnt believe a word he said. If you want to start your onw blow engine thread be my guest! I will not bash you in it or for doing it.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
If you want to start your onw blow engine thread be my guest!
He already did...https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...oooooommm.html
Old 07-13-2011, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
To me.....any moroon that posts this same story on 5 million different forums is A) Full of BS and has another motive B) Is not professional enough to handle this in private C) is an attention ***** D) is just a plain old Dousche.....I go with E) all the above
That to me is the key. Posting publicly is an absolute last last last resort as a means to warn others instead of vent angrily...because you are ****ing with people's business reputations, so if you aren't 1000% someone is at fault - don't call them out unless they give you a reason to.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:01 PM

GT3
Yeah I too read this on 6 speed. He bashed them up and down. Im sure there is a ton of info missing from this story. The stroy doesnt even make sense. Even after all his complaints and issues he brought it back for more mods??? All I know is my car runs perfect and Jerry has been nothing but stand up to me. What people need to realize are modded cars do break. And when they do break you cant just go pointing fingers...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 07-13-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Well, this thread is interesting. Just glad some good has come out of it, such as emoving finally learning how to spell douche. Haha, that s*** is annoying. Anyway, modding is not something to take for granted. If it weren't for the people doing all the r&d, we would all be stuck with stock vehicles. If you want to mod, take on the responsibility yourself.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
You asked why your car mattered, we told you that OE tuned mattered. The PMs in the past have been opportunistically trying to pick up customers, myself being one of them. Trying to steal customers through slander might be fair game in other peoples' books, but it's not okay with me.

Before you reply, this isn't about whose tune is better, who is more capable, or who is more competent, that's a stupid argument to have, as like you said, it makes no difference which tune you have to either of us. It's about the PM I got. And I'm not the only one.

Now, on a personal level, I didn't accuse you of anything, if you care to re-read my post I even gave you the benefit of the doubt in my last line, which you chose not to quote.
-So you along with other forum members got PM's from OE Tuning saying to become a customer of theirs?
Im pretty much left in the dark with this whole PM'ing business and don't know what deal is with that.

-Of course its not who's tune better, to each his own.
If your happy with what ever tune you have then more power to you.

-I know you didn't accuse me of anything, I just replied back to the comments you made, not trying to argue with anybody here and don't feel like getting into a forum debate because its pointless.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM

P-Carro
Bro, don't come at me like that. I don't need your lip service. I jumped in this thread because Fulltool is a ******* and is a liar. I wouldnt believe a word he said. If you want to start your onw blow engine thread be my guest! I will not bash you in it or for doing it.
I think the same way about the guy, and neither of us have dogs in this fight yet some of his allegations seem legitimate and some of us can relate to the BS. I don't think is proper to be brushing off a thread just because Full throttle's name is involved. And starting my own thread??? I believe that's when me and you first met you were the first to PM me because of your future plans with them, yet I told you it was better you did some research before making the decision to go with them and that thread was based on my own experience..
Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 PM

2005 E55 AMG
This thread pleases me...
Old 07-13-2011, 10:47 PM

CLK-63 BLACK/2014 E63S/2013 ML350
I'm going to jump in on this real quick and state a few things that really are true and Jerry got accused of lying about, these guys are far from crooks and they really do care about what they do, and before anyone calls me a EC groupie go F--- yourself im not anyones groupie but I do consider Jerry a friend so yeah I am a little biased but so are most of the people on this thread including the OE tuning girls that bash EC at any chance they can get.

1. Jerry did in fact have a death in the family on that day I was with him and he was devistated. The guy is bloody human and everybody can have a bad day but this was a bad day on top of a bad week.

2. The EC dyno was having alot of problems after a DD software update.

3. All of the wrenching work was done by another shop who has a great reputation here in town, go figure !!

4. I spoke to all the guys who I know personally at the shop where the car was picked up from said the car looked clean when it got put on the transporter (they couldnt say what the interior looked like though) they have no reason to lie about it they are not employed by EC,

5. Complaining about missing tow hook covers, a broken fog light, a dirty car, and some water stains on a rear tank seem to be really bloody petty to me considering all of the work that was done to the car.

It's a shame it ended up like this im sure that the car is going to turn out just fine and make a bunch of ponies.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
you posted on my blown engine thread without even knowing JACK of what went on...
I did? I guess that makes you blind and dumb. I don't see one post from me on this there https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ooommm-15.html

Old 07-14-2011, 12:32 AM

Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
Some of you mother Theresas have very stupid comments. So what if he went back to them? Is that an excuse to ruin his car. And I dont think really matters if they did all the damage or just some of it. If a tuner blew my engine or even damaged it in any way...believe me he would have to buy me a brand new c63 even if mine was 3 years old. I don't know why but I never had any issues with anyone screwing around with my car. But if I got a seat like that or fff up engine, back from the tuner he would have to not only repair the seat, but pay me twice as much. This can not happen. This can happen only to 10 year old kids. I would take that as personally as I would if someone was banging my girlfriend.

I would have no understating for anyone if they returned the car with any minor defect. I would be even more pissed if this happened to me... I mean the tuner clearly saw the seat before he returned the car, but he still didn't bother. Well if this happened to me, where I am from this would lead to owners hospitalization very shortly.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:47 AM

P-Carro
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
I did? I guess that makes you blind and dumb. I don't see one post from me on this there https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ooommm-15.html

You are totally right! you are not on that thread, but somehow i know you are one of their C..K RIDERS...

Im Done here!

Last edited by LOCO 05' E55; 07-14-2011 at 01:04 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged blown engine CLS55.