W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why Don't Women Buy/Like AMG E55s?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-26-2011, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
E63S
Originally Posted by W211 BEAST
Took a girl out last night in my car. Girls always get this image of me being a douche when they see my car, not sure why, but they think it's just pretentious. She's a cool girl, and she got in and literally said "should I be in awe?" and I just said, "no, just relax".

A couple of minutes later I turned on her Dynamic and Pulse without saying a thing. Obviously when it started she had no idea what it was, she said "what's your car doing?" and I replied with "My hands are busy driving, so for now my car's gonna molest you".

So...did she put out after?
Old 09-26-2011, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Probably not
Old 09-28-2011, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by E55Dimon
So...did she put out after?
Originally Posted by urbamworm
Probably not
Psht, Probably not...

Of course not. It was a quick coffee thing. Taking her out again tomorrow night. Lol

The E is more of a ****block for younger people than it is a panty dropper, unless you're just going after hos. Lol. If the girl isn't a ho the conversation's just gonna be "I just need a car to get me from point A to point B". My old Tahoe worked better for me than the E. Luckily the 55k makes up for all the ***** I'm missing out on. lol
Old 09-28-2011, 08:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Lol, I understand it isn't that easy. But the world would be a better place if it was
Old 09-28-2011, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by justinwrock
Ladies love the E55!

Here is proof:

mfw I just realized that was on the inside of your car....-_-

clean your goddamn dashboard dude...One thing a woman hates is a dirty interior.

I've seen two woman driving e55's(probably just for the badge like stated earlier or their husbands got the car for them).

And all of the girls I've had in the car have loved it, except for two japanese girls that said it wasted too much gas and was a noise pollutant...Needless to say they enjoyed their eco-friendly walk home (no I'm not actually that much of a douche).

The last girl I had in the car described the immense torque in first gear as "sex".
Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by chawkins2001
Well, the AMG in general is a panty dropper, and for most part, it would be very inconvenient for them to have to pull down their draws everytime they get into their own car.

Thus, in conclusion, they chosse to steer away from such complexities.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Traffic53
yep, my wife dislikes my wagon very much. she's kind of short and says the seats are terribly uncomfortable for her. can't stand to ride in or drive it. she likes the third row and sometimes needs to use the car to haul around the kids friends, but otherwise can't stand it, and won't take it as her own. i've tried giving it to her so as to get something smaller for myself, but no dice.
Exactly what I'm talking about! I'm like, "Honey...what the hell..." this was a $90K car new! I took her car in on Monday for regular service and she, "Had" to drive teh E55 to work and I kept callilng her throughout the day asking if she'd floored it at least once or if she changed her mind about it, but no go. She kept saying, "I don't want to get a ticket in it..." to which I had to conceeed she had a point. The thing will easily get to 60 MPH in under 4 secs now and that can quickly get a cops attention as it's the fastest moving thing on the road.

So ahhh well...I'll just enjoy my E55 as my, "Mistress." I even named her is that wrong? Her name is, "Clementine," as she's gold and that song is from the old Goldminers/Campfire song I learned as a kid.

Anyway thanks for sharing, this has turned out to be a fun thread!

Alex
Old 09-28-2011, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by Hyperlite
clean your goddamn dashboard dude...One thing a woman hates is a dirty interior.
thats alcantara professor
Old 09-28-2011, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
in my experience older women (over 30) tend to like it till i go fast then they get scared- but i drive kinda crazy

younger girls think its a bit of business man's car until i go fast then they are like then then i am like and then they talk and then i want the older woman again
Old 09-28-2011, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold - 05' E55
My wife has driven the 55 a few times and she doesn't like to give the keys back, She says "it just wants to go". She's asked me when are we getting one for her?
For now she can just get back into the family car - Escallade.
At this rate when the kids are older we may have two AMG's in the stable.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG, CL65 AMG, S8, S6, E30 M3, Z3MC
My girlfriend likes to drive our E55, but prefers her E60 M5 or the CL600. She says (and I see why) that the E55 is to touchy and harsh around town. With the almost non-existent TQ in her M5, its much less "harsh" around town.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Ducati
Originally Posted by Hyperlite
mfw I just realized that was on the inside of your car....-_-

I've seen two woman driving e55's(probably just for the badge like stated earlier or their husbands got the car for them).

And all of the girls I've had in the car have loved it, except for two japanese girls that said it wasted too much gas and was a noise pollutant...Needless to say they enjoyed their eco-friendly walk home (no I'm not actually that much of a douche).

The last girl I had in the car described the immense torque in first gear as "sex".

lol, yeah they wrote that on my dashboard. (the wrapped dash looks super awesome in person!)

lol, my E55 gets cleaned once a month if I have time.... I just do not have the time to clean it between work, projects, and life...

That reminds me, I need to clean my rear window and pano roof... There are some handprints and footprints on the inside of the glass....
Old 09-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Various
This thread needs more pics