W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Would you like to refund? plz refund me, oh still a month and no refund !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2011 | 11:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

F-250
In today's economy, it baffles me why vendors / tuners / legit suppliers fail to provide even a minimum level of customer service / support.

I see it all over the boards, and am dealing with an issue myself. In terms of buying stuff from members, I have been 100% satisfied. I have gotten stuff from many of you, never an issue!

Now, If I could just get a FRICKIN tune modified Truth is, I am just going to find someone else to do it. (Just have to wait until the party boys come back from "the mile")
Old 10-22-2011 | 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by Bramage
In today's economy, it baffles me why vendors / tuners / legit suppliers fail to provide even a minimum level of customer service / support.

I see it all over the boards, and am dealing with an issue myself. In terms of buying stuff from members, I have been 100% satisfied. I have gotten stuff from many of you, never an issue!

Now, If I could just get a FRICKIN tune modified Truth is, I am just going to find someone else to do it. (Just have to wait until the party boys come back from "the mile")
Truth is, just because someone has a business, does not mean they are a business person. See it everyday in my business. People with enough capital to buy a business yet lack basic common sense and/or ability to properly run it.

Have seen so many top vendors on various automotive sites go under and end up owing thousands. In fact years ago a forum admin/creator (starts with a L) stole thousands for a supercharger setup from members and then the clown skipped the country. The website is legit now but still.....

On your tune, how about a remote tune with EC? I was thinking of doing that vs the flash tunes.
Old 10-22-2011 | 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W212 E63
This crap happens not just here but all over the world. I'm a RE Broker in LA and this has been the most litigious year ever. Every week there's someone threatening law suits because of promises not delivered.

As far as the forum, I've bought and sold plenty here and had good experience. I've assured myself a 100% satisfaction rating by only dealing local. If someone here is selling something my first question is "where are you located?". There's a large number of really good people in here but even good people go through hard times and it's impossible to tell where they'll be when it's time to service your order...
Old 10-22-2011 | 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

F-250
On the EC tune.. I have an E-mail into Jerry already. I am hoping when they get back from the mile I can get something going. Thanks!!
Old 10-22-2011 | 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by Bramage
On the EC tune.. I have an E-mail into Jerry already. I am hoping when they get back from the mile I can get something going. Thanks!!
Let me know, trying to get him out to Cali again. I have a free tune, but also want the TCU flash.
Old 10-28-2011 | 11:42 AM

Brabus K8 E55 05
Update ladies and Gentlemen,

I got my money back

Paypal refunded to my account.