W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

steve jobs article that has CRAZY negative/stupid comments about wealthy people.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E55 then E63, now back to an E55
steve jobs article that has CRAZY negative/stupid comments about wealthy people.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/latest-s...se-plates.html

and my reply: who agrees with me??
This comment is dedicated to Marty, who says "Ive been driving the same car for 10 years" wahhh cry.... For the record, I do not own a Single apple product - not really a fan. However, it is ludicrous for him to compare himself to S Jobs. The man is legendary, a visionary, smart and driven. Marty, and most of us, are not in the same league as Jobs...!! And in the grand scheme, a 150k car is incredibly modest for his net worth. I know people that make 100k a year and drive this exact AMG SL. Marty, let me tell you something - you seem jealous and pitiful, like a sack of potatoes. Part of wealth is who you know & your luck. Marty do you know ANY self-made millionaires? You are what you associate with. Also, maybe you could afford a ~six-year old car if you didn't drink or gamble so much (hypothetical.) But I always see people on here complaining - but they are nowhere near as motivated, driven, or creative as these wealthy individuals - quit complaining and MAKE your life what you want it to be!!! It is absolutely 100% ridiculous to equate the value of a "normal" person's belongings to someone like Buffett, Gates, or Jobs - get real !!! And if you truly spent time with, on a regular basis, high net worth individuals - you would see the difference. Only uneducated, unmotivated people working dead end jobs make these type of comments! I bought a 50k car at 18 and a 100k car at 24 - because I found a niche and worked hard. Had I not, I KNEW better than to compare myself to a world-famous inventor, actor, musician, or the like - because there is SIMPLY NO COMPARISON !!! Have fun going nowhere in your life Marty with your poor ten year old car. Oh folks - I bet Marty does the exact same thing about not registering his car - but only because he cant afford it. So now here he is on a public board trashing that very idea. Because that is definitely how the scenario usually is.... Hopefully the educated bunch will find my post motivating.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
haters gonna hate