ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz E55 AMG ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by DavidBartrum
After lurking around I found this pretty funny. I usually don’t post, but I decided to open an account solely to ask Tbal a question.

With what has been recently posted, I’m trying to understand what went wrong with singh autosport other than they are pompous and whatever.

Tbal, do you do marketing for this company? You’ve been talking about them for quite a while. Is this reverse psychology marketing supposed to be effective? Let me know, I am actually quite curious. Call me a fool, but isn't your middle name "Singh"? Just like Singh Autosport? You claim to be bashing them but to the untrained eye you are actually hyping them. I’ve seen this story on numerous forums.

You call singh autosport about getting your car tuned, you’ve seen their website they charge $645 for 27hp on a BMW 645i and you mention another company that offers 10hp for $400. Singh refuses to budge, therefore you feel that you weren’t treated right because they wouldn’t drop their price. In return you slate this company on different forums because…you didn’t get your way. I don’t understand For me as an individual, if I don’t like a company, I wouldn’t keep bringing them up.

Looking at your original post on the BMW forum, time has gone by and you’re still bitter. From what I see in your sig, you drive a dressed up “E63” . What I’m confused about is, when you went to buy your E63 and realized you only had E55 money did you egg the dealership? You claim to be the victim but in reality you’re just plain bitter.

How many fake accounts do you morons have?
First off I should probably post the emails Singh auto sport or tcu douche group sent me. No customer service at all. As for the BMW tune the hp gains were the same hence was wondering why they're charging more$
Instead of explaining properly these morons flipped like immature children.

Your right I sold my m6 and bought an e55 because I couldn't afford a e63... Haha idiot. Judging by your tone and the way you wrote this message my prediction is your douche bag jag.

Once again people avoid these morons tcu group aka Singh who changed their name because of their shady past.

Stick with real tuners who are honest and don't post fake dyno sheets like eurocharged and oe tuning

Last edited by tbal; 12-06-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
996tt
If anyone is considering a 'Singh' tune......dont.

I made that mistake of doing this and can tell you their service is pathetic. Their tune made less than stock power, which many members on this forum can confirm including tbal during a dyno day, on that same day I then got a OE flash which bumped my power up 25whp, all this was confirmed at a dyno day.

I then asked for a refund, to which Singh tried to tell me fairy tales. They then attempted to quite sneakily copy the OE file from my ecu.

Dont waste your time with this Ballin tuner company, plenty of other reputable tuners with great service at more reasonable prices.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
Originally Posted by iAMGod
If anyone is considering a 'Singh' tune......dont.

I made that mistake of doing this and can tell you their service is pathetic. Their tune made less than stock power, which many members on this forum can confirm including tbal during a dyno day, on that same day I then got a OE flash which bumped my power up 25whp, all this was confirmed at a dyno day.

I then asked for a refund, to which Singh tried to tell me fairy tales. They then attempted to quite sneakily copy the OE file from my ecu.

Dont waste your time with this Ballin tuner company, plenty of other reputable tuners with great service at more reasonable prices.
Bahahah I remember that. Pure junk of a tune

Wait till you get eurocharged! Vrooom
Old 12-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, could we please stick to the topic at hand. I understand you guys are entitled to your own opinions but we didn't join this forum to be ridiculed. Just like yourselves, we are Mercedes enthusiasts as well and love to share our passion and knowledge for cars. We figured why not join the community and offer what these gear-heads love most...POWER.

If many of you have something to say, I encourage you to make a "negative feedback" thread explaining why, and then just be done with it. I find it highly disrespectful and rude for members to voice their opinion on a thread completely unrelated to preceding topic. In this case, we can get on with our business and speak about what's most important, the 55k tune.

As a business owner, as I am sure many of you are, hopefully understand where we are coming from.

For others who have any questions regarding the tune, feel free to PM me or makes a post.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Business must be good where you guys have so much time to make fake accounts.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Looks like this is going the way I suspected
Old 12-06-2011, 04:40 PM

C63
I actually met a customer at the dealer that sent his ECU to SINGH cause there wasn't a dealer for them in Toronto, so the customer did, and he actually shipped back the ECU with NO TUNE, he sent it back with a note " there's too many shady people in Toronto, so I didnt' tune it"

WTF kinda customer service is that, i then told the customer to call Eurocharged Canada
Old 12-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

As an online representative for ETG, I can assure you that we don't have fake accounts. Just like other tuners, we have our supporters.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by AMGTECH
I actually met a customer at the dealer that sent his ECU to SINGH cause there wasn't a dealer for them in Toronto, so the customer did, and he actually shipped back the ECU with NO TUNE, he sent it back with a note " there's too many shady people in Toronto, so I didnt' tune it"

WTF kinda customer service is that, i then told the customer to call Eurocharged Canada
We have never had such a situation. I don't understand because we have a dealer in Toronto.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55

This can't be real...

Where's that popcorn icon? This thread is getting better and better..

Is it just me or does anybody else think that just the name "ECU Tuning Group" sounds like a Nigerian scam?
Old 12-06-2011, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
Originally Posted by GOMAN60
You're right. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! Forum guys that love talking crap through their computers!!!! Whoo-Hoo.

I'm just telling my experience. I have a friend with a different tune on his e55 and he can spin the wheels at 80 also.
Some of you just love to hate.

Then I guess my car is freaking slow or i have really good tires........... never spin at 80
Old 12-06-2011, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
. I have a friend with a different tune on his e55 and he can spin the wheels at 80 also.
Do you realize what kind of power it takes to spin the tires at 80mph? I'd LOVE to see his mod list!

Maybe he's packing a Lingenfelter TT Z06 motor under there?

Last edited by ArmoE55; 12-06-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab

I have a friend with a different tune on his e55 and he can spin the wheels at 80 also.

Old 12-06-2011, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
we don't have fake accounts. .
Old 12-06-2011, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
Guys, could we please stick to the topic at hand. I understand you guys are entitled to your own opinions but we didn't join this forum to be ridiculed. Just like yourselves, we are Mercedes enthusiasts as well and love to share our passion and knowledge for cars. We figured why not join the community and offer what these gear-heads love most...POWER.

If many of you have something to say, I encourage you to make a "negative feedback" thread explaining why, and then just be done with it. I find it highly disrespectful and rude for members to voice their opinion on a thread completely unrelated to preceding topic. In this case, we can get on with our business and speak about what's most important, the 55k tune.

As a business owner, as I am sure many of you are, hopefully understand where we are coming from.

For others who have any questions regarding the tune, feel free to PM me or makes a post.
Originally Posted by nicco
Business must be good where you guys have so much time to make fake accounts.
Bahaha str8

Haha thats Singh tcu group. Customer satisfaction 0

As an online representative for ETG, I can assure you that we don't have fake accounts. Just like other tuners, we have our supporters.
Funny how all of them are popping up right now eh.

Originally Posted by emoving
Bs indeed
Old 12-06-2011, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
Nicco post videos of your stock oe tuned e55 vs Singh tuned, 178 pulley sl55... Haha
Old 12-06-2011, 06:02 PM

E55 AMG
Bahahahha singhs tune was making less power then stock.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 E55, 1997 E320 "Sold"
Originally Posted by gaspam
when i saw this, i knew they were a joke or a troll

hahahahahahaha or a lady gaga concert lmao
Old 12-06-2011, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 E55, 1997 E320 "Sold"
And you guys charge $150 more compared to Eurocharged with half the gains
Old 12-06-2011, 06:55 PM

E55 AMG
There are no gains we've dyno'd a car with singhs tune and the car loss power
Old 12-06-2011, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well guys, I would love to stay and read this thread but I am heading out to the Michael Bolton concert with some Columbian Drug Lord friends of mine! We are taking the Phantom as the Bugatti had a flat in one of its $30,000 tires!:r olf:
Old 12-06-2011, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by emoving
Well guys, I would love to stay and read this thread but I am heading out to the Michael Bolton concert with some Columbian Drug Lord friends of mine! We are taking the Phantom as the Bugatti had a flat in one of its $30,000 tires!:r olf:
Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 PM

C63
We have never had such a situation. I don't understand because we have a dealer in Toronto.
you are so full of it, if you have a tuning branch in Toronto, why would 3S autosport come to Toronto for a tuning day. that doesn't make sense to me, as 3S is your Vancouver dealer, i'm pretty sure that would upset your Toronto dealer, and he would drop you as a supplier INSTANTLY

seriously..does that make sense

here is the link..

http://singhautosport.blogspot.com/2...n-toronto.html

Last edited by AMGTECH; 12-06-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 202 Likes on 155 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
lol it just keeps getting better and better
Old 12-06-2011, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
you are so full of it, if you have a tuning branch in Toronto, why would 3S autosport come to Toronto for a tuning day. that doesn't make sense to me, as 3S is your Vancouver dealer, i'm pretty sure that would upset your Toronto dealer, and he would drop you as a supplier INSTANTLY

seriously..does that make sense

here is the link..

http://singhautosport.blogspot.com/2...n-toronto.html
Baha liers!

Originally Posted by gaspam
lol it just keeps getting better and better
Yup!

So lets break this down... these guys want and only need celebrity customers, they are racist, they don't know a thing about customer service, their tune loses horse power, they post fake dyno numbers, they are liars and deny everything, they make fake accounts in an pathetic attempt to look better, and come on here to and attack members... Well done

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz E55 AMG ECU Upgrade