W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many here running 180 pulley without fuel rail or inejctors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by AMG E Power
Ok I'm just trying to get a clear answer because I want my car to be safe as possible. I just purchased a set of ev14 550cc injectors and no fuelrail. My mod plans r only EC tune and a 172 pulley and headers. I'm not even doing headers for another year so i will only b with a tune and pulley for a while. Will these new injectors do there job in keeping my car running safe on the stock fuelrail ? Also what would b a fair labor rate for install ?
Thanks in advance
You will be fine with those injectors alone. Look at my mods, I have NO fuel rail and my car runs strong as fawk! Jerry sure knows what he is doing. My car never goes static. And believe me, my car stays on the dyno, cause we are always checking things and logging everything. I retune like people change their socks. FL heat and humidity is nothing nice. Always got to get it right.

Eurocharged FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
You will be fine with those injectors alone. Look at my mods, I have NO fuel rail and my car runs strong as fawk! Jerry sure knows what he is doing. My car never goes static. And believe me, my car stays on the dyno, cause we are always checking things and logging everything. I retune like people change their socks. FL heat and humidity is nothing nice. Always got to get it right.

Eurocharged FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks redbulljnky ur always so helpful !!! Even better ur in south FL so u know first hand that the heat and humidity is no joke and ur car I see u gettin into the 10s for sure even with our hot a$$ weather. Whenever we meet in person I'm buying u a round of drinks bet on it !!!
Old 04-23-2012, 10:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Thanks redbulljnky ur always so helpful !!! Even better ur in south FL so u know first hand that the heat and humidity is no joke and ur car I see u gettin into the 10s for sure even with our hot a$$ weather. Whenever we meet in person I'm buying u a round of drinks bet on it !!!
Saweet! South FL weather aint no joke. But I got a goal to hit and I don't intend on missing it. Let me know when you around my way, you can buy the first, and I'll buy the rest.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 amg
I def will ur in Miami correct ? Im in Tampa btw and my name is John thanks again
Old 04-23-2012, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
I def will ur in Miami correct ? Im in Tampa btw and my name is John thanks again
I'll be in Tampa soon. I'll give you a holla.
Elliot
Old 04-23-2012, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 amg
Hell ya I gotta get a ride in ur beast !!!
Old 04-24-2012, 02:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bicycle
Originally Posted by chiromikey
i ran a 180 with a good stage 4 set-up and kleemann tune for over 100k miles and more 1/4mile runs than most people on this board put together with zero problems.
Then what happened....
Old 04-24-2012, 05:55 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
550 `s will do the job. I tested one of the first sets and EC built the Texas mile tune of them and now they are the platinum standard for HP over 500 RWHP.

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd