W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: What Team will you support. Cast your vote now!
Team Emoving
70.54%
Team Toadster
29.46%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Lets save Marcus!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Who is Toadster?
Old 02-27-2012, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by Karlson
Who is Toadster?
The guy with a avatar with a frog with two peices of toast on his back
Old 02-27-2012, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
lmao
Old 02-27-2012, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 E55
Originally Posted by moosejaw
The guy with a avatar with a frog with two peices of toast on his back
ok, 2nd question, whats wrong with him and his worthless posts?
Old 02-27-2012, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
ok, 2nd question, whats wrong with him and his worthless posts?
worthless is a relative term
Old 02-27-2012, 10:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
There's a very important update to the poser thread that has to do with this
Click on link below my signature......
Post # 1373
Scroll to bottom
Old 02-27-2012, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 E55
Post # 1373
Scroll to bottom
you must be really bored in Miami if you post all that stuff.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Post # 1373
Scroll to bottom
What a find! Another little tool bag that's just a trash talking punk!

Well done Moose you Dust-in-his-e55
Old 02-27-2012, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S
you must be really bored in Miami if you post all that stuff.
No he did us a favor an outted a silly little punk that not only was trash talking but claimed to be a Marine.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Post # 1373
Scroll to bottom
Respect!

To be fair, I likely could make myself or others look just as bad by picking and choosing what I post of my Facebook.

Nevertheless, strong detective work.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55K, Duc 848
Originally Posted by tgoss
Marcus is the man, and whether or not haters want to admit it he does so much for this community.

And to be truthful, I can see where he gets fed up the bull that this forum endures from time to time. I don't have to energy to fight it, so I'm glad he does.

I have nothing against toadster. But everything for the Marcus.
Do tell what "Emoving" does for the community besides clogs up every thread everyday with useless banter and hate?

I also understand people do indeed come to the defense of friends when needed, but sometimes it's best to let a sinking ship sink. The guy was a joke, I never once saw anything informative posted by him, just plain crap.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:38 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by Craigo
Do tell what "Emoving" does for the community besides clogs up every thread everyday with useless banter and hate?

I also understand people do indeed come to the defense of friends when needed, but sometimes it's best to let a sinking ship sink. The guy was a joke, I never once saw anything informative posted by him, just plain crap.
He kept the noobs in check, including myself in the past. I used to butt heads with him but then I realized that I was just being lazy and he was justified.

The forum blows goats now because nobody is as adamant about telling the lazy newcomers to search the ****ing forum. Also, newcomers that will remain obvious but nameless use this forum as a ****ing blog or Facebook. We shouldn't have to browse through threads like "I filled up my gas tank for the first time" or "I ate McDonald's in my car, will that void my warranty?"

He also provided immensely for those who attended timmyfest- ill let others chime in to attest how awesome their weekend was because of Marcus.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 E63 AMG / 07 C230 / 14 E350
Originally Posted by BlkE55K
Release emoving!
+1.. Release Emoving please!!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55K, Duc 848
Originally Posted by BenzoDoc
He kept the noobs in check, including myself in the past. I used to butt heads with him but then I realized that I was just being lazy and he was justified.

The forum blows goats now because nobody is as adamant about telling the lazy newcomers to search the ****ing forum. Also, newcomers that will remain obvious but nameless use this forum as a ****ing blog or Facebook. We shouldn't have to browse through threads like "I filled up my gas tank for the first time" or "I ate McDonald's in my car, will that void my warranty?"

He also provided immensely for those who attended timmyfest- ill let others chime in to attest how awesome their weekend was because of Marcus.

Well his online "persona" isn't exactly what you just said. That's where I know him from, here. Cause you best bet I wouldn't hang out with someone like this in REAL life.

Come up for WF in july in NJ, I bet you'll have an awesome weekend too - will that make up for any future posts by me that are rude and obnoxious?

Skip the threads, I do it. It's not that hard.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE 63S

Well said!
Old 02-27-2012, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211-55
Post # 1373
Scroll to bottom
Damm dude, you got that kid real good. Let's see what kind of gibberish that little internet marine/wannabe officer "Dust-in-his-e55" comes back with now. Both he and zneB-sedecreM are just immature boasting tards and a disgrace to this community. After seeing all those pics of Dustin, it's no wonder he thinks a marine uniform (and window decal) can get him more ***** - his lizard and Charger aren't going to drop any panties. He needs all the help he can get. I love the lizard comment BTW - funniest shiat ever!

Last edited by cahiil55k; 02-27-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-27-2012, 11:17 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by Craigo
Well his online "persona" isn't exactly what you just said. That's where I know him from, here. Cause you best bet I wouldn't hang out with someone like this in REAL life.

Come up for WF in july in NJ, I bet you'll have an awesome weekend too - will that make up for any future posts by me that are rude and obnoxious?

Skip the threads, I do it. It's not that hard.
My point is that the ends justify the means. The forum is better with Marcus here.

I would take a guy with:

a good sense of humor (wheel burrito), a good knowledge base and several AMG platforms over the years, and a care for this forum that drives him to help other members by planning national events and with finding cars.

Over

Over-zealous-non-owner that repeats the same questions that are easily searched and blogs their bowel movements.

Every time.

To me this has nothing to do with Toadster. He bought a car, he has every right to be here as an owner and I hope he uses the forum to benefit himself and take care of his E55. Taking care of his car is using the forum for good. Blogging is using it for evil.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by jcjmw
Emoving deserved to get banned. Have you seen his posts? Especially the one where he was gloating that Toadster had to spend extra money for unexpected maintenance? When someone did ask him to “chill out,” did you read his response? Is that the type of conduct that all of you want and encourage on this forum? This forum is a lot of things to a lot of people but most certainly it is not a forum for rude, offensive and personal attacks. If it is, then that means I am out of touch with this forum and its time for me to go.

For those that support Emoving, I respect that. But what are you supporting? You want him to continue the same conduct that got him “on probation” and then “banned?” Are you supporting his personal attacks on Toadster? Are you supporting the personal attacks on those that asked him to not make personal attacks? You say Emoving is just impatient. Does that mean he is free to act the way he does? Did any of you ask Emoving to stop his personal attack on others on this forum…..or did you further encourage it. You say you are friends of Emoving. Ok, when Emoving was “on probation,” were you a friend and ask Emoving to maybe take it down a level to avoid getting banned….or did you further encourage it? What next…personal attacks on those in the military? Maybe you should encourage Emoving to physically beat up Toadster and other members of this forum if Emoving is not tolerant of their forum responses or threads?

There are a lot of views and actions on this forum that I do not agree. I just ignore it and move on to other threads and so forth. Emoving should do that instead of continue personal attacks. Enough is enough. Emoving deserved to be “on probation” and then “banned.”
Well said. This is not kindergarten so behave accordingly. Goes for everyone, place has gone downhill in the past year. Folks like to come to share their interest in cars, yet instead have to sift through a ton of BS of personal insults which takes away from the overall intent of the forum.

Last edited by pearlpower; 02-27-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by cahiil55k
Damm dude, you got that kid real good. Let's see what kind of gibberish that little internet marine/wannabe officer "Dust-in-his-e55" comes back with now. Both he and zneB-sedecreM are just immature boasting tards and a disgrace to this community. After seeing all those pics of Dustin, it's no wonder he thinks a marine uniform (and window decal) can get him more ***** - his lizard and Charger aren't going to drop any panties. He needs all the help he can get. I love the lizard comment BTW - funniest shiat ever!
You're gonna get banned too like you're girlfriend
Old 02-27-2012, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by jcjmw
Emoving deserved to get banned. Have you seen his posts? Especially the one where he was gloating that Toadster had to spend extra money for unexpected maintenance? When someone did ask him to “chill out,” did you read his response? Is that the type of conduct that all of you want and encourage on this forum? This forum is a lot of things to a lot of people but most certainly it is not a forum for rude, offensive and personal attacks. If it is, then that means I am out of touch with this forum and its time for me to go.

For those that support Emoving, I respect that. But what are you supporting? You want him to continue the same conduct that got him “on probation” and then “banned?” Are you supporting his personal attacks on Toadster? Are you supporting the personal attacks on those that asked him to not make personal attacks? You say Emoving is just impatient. Does that mean he is free to act the way he does? Did any of you ask Emoving to stop his personal attack on others on this forum…..or did you further encourage it. You say you are friends of Emoving. Ok, when Emoving was “on probation,” were you a friend and ask Emoving to maybe take it down a level to avoid getting banned….or did you further encourage it? What next…personal attacks on those in the military? Maybe you should encourage Emoving to physically beat up Toadster and other members of this forum if Emoving is not tolerant of their forum responses or threads?

There are a lot of views and actions on this forum that I do not agree. I just ignore it and move on to other threads and so forth. Emoving should do that instead of continue personal attacks. Enough is enough. Emoving deserved to be “on probation” and then “banned.”
Old 02-27-2012, 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon

You can't even quantify how much he helped/took care of a few of us during Timmayfest. Specifically, BT and myself, who he'd never even met before that fateful weekend. I've got more than a few stories, one of which will never be discussed on this forum, but the ones 'in the know', know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, without having to say much more than that. Who knew that a Lexus could handle so well?

Back on point..... He acted towards me, as my brother would have, and I have no problem defending a man like that.

Those that know the 'real' Marcus, know exactly what type of person he is.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
You can't even quantify how much he helped/took care of a few of us during Timmayfest. Specifically, BT and myself, who he'd never even met before that fateful weekend. I've got more than a few stories, one of which will never be discussed on this forum, but the ones 'in the know', know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, without having to say much more than that. Who knew that a Lexus could handle so well?

Back on point..... He acted towards me, as my brother would have, and I have no problem defending a man like that.

Those that know the 'real' Marcus, know exactly what type of person he is.

Been on forums and have had my own since the beginning of Man. One thing I have learned long ago is that most folks are different (better behaved) in person vs. their online character. Does not excuse anything.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
He is a nice guy!
Old 02-27-2012, 03:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 e55
This forum has been degrading within the past few years. It is officially down the sh**ter IMO. It's like elementary school all over again! We're all grown ups here so let's act that way. Unbelievable!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:06 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,404 Likes on 2,847 Posts
2012 CLS63
no one can save "Marcus" but himself you know?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Lets save Marcus!