Sponsored by:

SO Effing SICK, Isle of Man Compilation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Yeah - I can't imagine having to set up the suspensions on those bikes: 180 - 200mph on the fast sections, jumps, bumps at all speeds - it's just F*&KN NUTS!!!!!! - One of my favorite shots with the the IOM TT slow mo's is watching how much the suspension is working and then seeing what happens when they jump and the rear has to figure out how to get traction and the suspension has to be dialed in not to high side. . .Watching MotoGP in slow mo and the suspensions don't even really move the tracks are so smooth. . .that and you KNOW these guys don't want to wheelie or jump at 160+ - they just can't beat the physics - without a doubt, big brass ones. What really F*&KS me up and that a lot of the guys run the race in MULTIPLE CLASSES, it's one thing to tempt fate, its another thing to spit in her face, call her a *****, and then, for good measure. . .**** on her leg. . .
Old 03-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 79 Likes on 77 Posts
AMG
What I got from this thread which is heading toward possible epicness

1. That vid was incredible
2. Motorkas has adamantium *****
3. RedBullJnky had a damn good night last night
4. Can we put CV3s on a bike

Amazing what some of these riders do. Just amazing!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E55 AMG
WOW!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Alex
Old 03-19-2012, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
What I got from this thread which is heading toward possible epicness

1. That vid was incredible
2. Motorkas has adamantium *****
3. RedBullJnky had a damn good night last night
4. Can we put CV3s on a bike

Amazing what some of these riders do. Just amazing!
more like jello - I'd love to ride the course closed but no way in Hell would I every race that circuit. . .
Old 03-19-2012, 08:47 PM

2007 E63 AMG, 1991 NSX, 2007 Corvette
Craig-Thanks for the vid. That is an awesome race. Those drivers are the equiv.of F1 drivers. Off the planet reaction reflexes, no fear and God given natural abilities. Heading down to Barber Motorspeedway in two weeks for the Honda Indy race. Barber spent a long time getting that track just perfect for the motorcycle races. Perfect smooth road. That what makes the Isle race so insane is those guys are tracking at that speed on uneven ground.
Would love to spectate it once !!!
BTW, your Mustang sounded great the other night after dinner. Heard it for about 2 miles !!!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C55 AMG, CLK550
Very cool stuff! Love the Isle of Man!!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
E63S
Originally Posted by stevieg
Craig-Thanks for the vid. That is an awesome race. Those drivers are the equiv.of F1 drivers. Off the planet reaction reflexes, no fear and God given natural abilities. Heading down to Barber Motorspeedway in two weeks for the Honda Indy race. Barber spent a long time getting that track just perfect for the motorcycle races. Perfect smooth road. That what makes the Isle race so insane is those guys are tracking at that speed on uneven ground.
BTW, your Mustang sounded great the other night after dinner. Heard it for about 2 miles !!!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by stevieg
Thanks brotha I was going to back down the hill and blow the tires infront of the entrance for you guys but when I looked back there, I did not see you anymore, so I scratched that idea

I cant wait to get the video, thanks for sharing that info Denroll. I told my little boy last night about the dvd, and he said where is it, I told him that it would be here on Thursday, so the poor little bugger burst into tears
Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
Originally Posted by gaspam
never tracked it as i need to upgrade the axles as i am still on stock ones and the 30mm inner spline wont handle too many 4k rpm launches at over 450 awhp... but on the highway the stock axles are still fine so i just havent changed the axles as i never planned to drag it. i care mostly about 60-130mph type of performance as that is where 99.99% of my races take place on the highway since i travel from miami to nashville quite a bit also the audi has over 195K miles on it

but the s4 def a faster than my e55 with longtubes and EC tune. as its prob at about +50hp more and 800lbs less weight.

at any speed less then 60 mph it blows the doors off my e55 due to the traction differences. I can floor it in the s4 anytime pretty much without much problems while with the E55 annoy MR. blinky comes on ---> lol
The B5 S4 is a crazy car, one of my favorite sleepers. In fact it could be the best sleeper I mean AWD and Twin Turbo I've seen 800hp B5 RS4s and they do not mess around How is the response on your S4, I know turbo lag is inevitable but how is it?