W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SORRY FELLAS...........

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by 305-E55
So very sorry for your loss bud,you definitely have an angel up there looking down on you..God bless..
Thank you! I know she is.
Originally Posted by Turbotalon92
Glad you could share. Beautiful little girl, sorry for your loss.
Thank you!
Originally Posted by cij911
I am really sorry to hear about your loss and pain....Hopefully things get better for you as time passes....I know you'll never forget your little angel...
Time maks it a little easier, but I have aqll kinds of pictures of her every where. I will NEVER forget! Thank you!
Originally Posted by SSM AMG
Dude I feel for you and your family. My son just turn 3 months today and I cant see life without him. Have hope you will see her again.
TY! I have hope, its just having to wait to see her thta's killin me.
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Sorry for loss Elliot. Really makes me want to give my kids a big hug and kiss just reading that. They say everything happens for a reason but things can really make one wonder....
Thanks brotha! I stopped trying to figure out what that reason was. Now I just focus on the other kids, so that I never miss anything.
Originally Posted by green1212
your little girl will speak like a whisper in the night to you, your little girl will grow with you in your dreams and when your time has come your little girl will be waiting for you at God's Heavenly gates with a big smile and arms wide open for your hug.
Thank you for those beautiful words my friend!
Originally Posted by ajm55
She looks like an angel, Elliot. I'm sorry for your loss brotha. Dont have children but can't imagine there's anything in life more painful than losing one
Yes she does. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Oh god I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by NardoNZ
Man this breaks my heart... I'm so sorry for your loss man. Seeing her on the photos should make you realize she was a happy girl and that sometimes you just don't have these sort of things in your own hand. How sick life can be sometimes to take this gorgeous girl away from you. I wish you all the best from New Zealand!!
Thanks! I know she was happy. But as a father, in a situation like this, you always wonder.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 9
You have nothing to apologize man. I have two little boys, if anything happens to them I would go insane. I'm sorry for your loss.
Thank you for that!
Originally Posted by TheVazha
She is a doll. My wife is sitting next to me crying. Our prayers are with your family tonight my friend.
Thanks mang!
Originally Posted by Hulk
She's looking over you bud...
I know brotha, thank you!
Originally Posted by cal1
So if my math is right, her brithday is August 9th? Let me know man, because I will be thinking about your sweet daughter, you and your family on that day. God bless you bro.
Yes, her birthday is the 9th. Thank you! Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by shardul
E my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Thanks Shardul!
Originally Posted by Blk04e55
Heart breaker man, sorry
Thanks!
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Sorry buddy,
I knew this day was coming up
Its heartbreaking to go through this every year
Thanks Andrew! Re-living it is, I think, is the hardest part.
Originally Posted by FraKctured
You picked a great name...she is the essence of sunshine...that smile looking up at daddy is pure truth. Sorry for your loss.
Thank you! I've always loved that picture.
Originally Posted by Benzlover260
So Sorry Bro!
Thanks!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by GT-ER
My wife wanted to have kids pretty badly and I never was to interested in having one but thought I'd give it a shot since she wanted one and my baby boy is 3.5 months old and my point of view has changed drastically. Every time my kid smiles at me I just melt away. Last month he developed a bad rash on his but ( even bleed a little bit ) and I started crying at the site of my baby boy hurting ( thank God it's fixed now ).

I'm deeply saddend that anyone would have to go through this and good for you that you've been able to move on ( you never forget, but you must always keep going ).

I hope I'm not being insensitive but, what happened to her? You don't have to answer if you don't want to of course.
Thank you! And congrats on your boy! Its rough when they hurt. All you can do is comfort them. And no, it's not insensitive. I would want to know also, so that I could watch more carefully for those things. So, (sigh) she fell in the pool. I'll pm you more details. But if you have a pool, get a child gate around it.
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Just wanted to add after reading that we decided to have a "slumber party" in the family room tonight and have 4 of us on the big lounge couch and the baby in the swing beside us. I've always lived my life with the motto of living everyday like it was my last and believe that's the only way to live. You never know when your times up so take advantage of it while your here.
That's what i'm talking about, brotha.
Originally Posted by 03'55AMG
RBJ, Didn't see this before.. My neighbor had the same thing happen to her baby boy Ethan. He was the same age to, went to SIDs. Thats also why I have the stickers on my rear small windows BTW. Let me now if you need anything brotha. I know I am just a kid too, but if I can help in any way just please don't hesitate to ask.

Sticker has a website called Promise For Ethan. It was a charity for babys that passed of SIDs. Website is no longer up, she had a new baby and she was reminded of her last and it was just to much for her.. Sorry RBJ
Thank you!
Originally Posted by xtyper
May God bless you and your beautiful baby girl. I have no doubt you will be reunited with her one day. Happy birthday Essence!
Thank you for that!
Originally Posted by Kreuzfeuer
Very touching story, Elliot. And a very good reminder to cherish those we love. I will say a prayer for you and your loved ones.
Thank you! If I don't share, I feel like some one will miss that last kiss.
Originally Posted by Thericker
So sorry to hear this Elliot, I've lost more than my share of loved ones on this journey & know what you're feeling it's beyond painful brutha.. Stay strong for your family & hang in there.. Prayers goin to you now..
Thank you very much sir!
Originally Posted by tbal
She's definitely over looking you And your family E. Sorry for the loss
Thanks T!
Originally Posted by wally AMG
Sorry for the loss. You have an Angel watching u 24/7
Yes I do. Thanks mang!
Originally Posted by hyperion667
my god! I am sorry you lost a daughter!!! I don't know how I could endure that.....
I wish for your strength to hold fast!!!!!!

good luck sir!
Thanks! I often wonder how I made it through.
Originally Posted by novae500
Sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter!!! Cant even imagine the pain you feel everyday when you think about her. My one and only son will be 3yo in Oct. and I'm always thinking about him when at work and he's at daycare. He's in Orlando with wife since Wed visiting her parents until Aug 9...4 days already feel long.

To keep my mind off since then, bought parts for the car, 3k rounds of ammo and went shooting. Again sorry for your loss!
Nice! Your son comes back to you on my daughter's birthday. Thank you!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by urbamworm
I don't even have kids and can imagine the emotions involved. I have lost several friends early in my life back before I even turned 25 and that was very rough on me when it happened, seeing someone go so young is hard.

To have a family member younger than yourself and a daughter at that who didn't even get to experience life must be devastating.

I am sure she will be crawling around down there on the floor board and pushing daddy's foot a little harder when he finally gets his 10 second pass though.
Thanks David! Loosing friends and family is always rough.

BTW I was wondering why my foot felt so heavy.
Originally Posted by BlownV8
I am truly saddened by the loss of your daughter. Even though it was four years ago, I'm sure the pain has not subsided. Not sure it ever does. You just learn to live with the pain and over time that pain will hopefully subside enough so you can focus on all the good memories you had with your daughter: those big beautiful eyes, those loving hugs she gave you, her falling to sleep in your arms, and the look she gave you after she discovered something new. There are a lot of good memories in there. Focus on those to get you through life.

Thank you for sharing. I know it will help me refocus my life to the things that really matter: my wife, kids, and family. Every moment is precious and life is short.
The pain never goes away. But I really appreciate those kind and warm words! Thank you!
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
So sorry to here this Elliot. You brought a tear to my eye and I thank you for that. My heart and prayers go out to you my friend and your family. Family IS the reason to go on, and you deserve the best.

God bless you!!!
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Vader55
As a father your story breaks my heart. It takes a person of high character to share something so personal like this. Thanks
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by FT-Performance
E, My condolences. Sorry for your loss
Thanks!
Originally Posted by DVC
Deepest condolences brother.
Thank you!
Originally Posted by aghakauve
Sorry about your loss bud. God bless you and your family bud!
Thanks brotha!
Originally Posted by Toadster
Lots of prayers to you and your family...
Thanks Toad!
Originally Posted by kompressede
I have to admit, you hit a soft spot. Very sorry for your loss.
God bless you and your of your family.

I always love giving & getting hugs from my kids.
Every one has that soft spot, wether they admit it or not. Thank you!
Originally Posted by WHTEVO
Sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine losing any of my kids. I hope time makes things go by a little easier on you.

Aaron
Thanks! Just give your kids an extra kiss. It's worth it.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG
Elliot, I noticed your picture of your baby Girl has a golf club and ball icon on it. Do you like to golf? I often find that golfing is a good way to relieve stress in difficult times. May just work for me, but its a thought. Best of luck to you and your'e family.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
This made me shed a tear last year and did same again this year

I am sorry for your loss. Totally sucks, no father should go through this.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
I could not comprehend nor would I want someone to go through something like this. When you have children, life takes on a new meaning; very sorry for your loss.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by FASN8N
Elliott, please accept my deepest sympathies. I can't begin to imagine the emotional turmoil you endured during this time, but I hope you are at peace and know that your daughter loved every second you spent with her.
She has you beat already, I bet she is making 9 sec passes in her heaven powered stroller
Thanks Bart! I know she loved every second. I just wanted more.
Originally Posted by skratch77
Im so sorry for your loss my friend
Thanks brotha!
Originally Posted by Celicasaur
Sorry to hear this
Thanks!
Originally Posted by AMGfan
You have touched my heart with your words...no words I can type will ever catch the essence of your loss. I can not imagine the magnitude of that type of loss. God bless you and your family...as cliched as it sounds...she will always be your personal angel.
Thanks for your kind words. I'll let you know when I'm in Tampa. We'll get together.
Originally Posted by ahmad0658
Sorry to hear about your loss. May god bless her soul .
Thanks Ahmad!
Originally Posted by RobertG
Know the song very well. Its on a play list that I listen to when I'm thinking about her.
Originally Posted by cal1
I'll never admit to it in person, but you guys are a f-ing good group. Your genuine care and concern for a fellow MBW bro is a rare thing these days.
You hit the nail on the head!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Elliot, I noticed your picture of your baby Girl has a golf club and ball icon on it. Do you like to golf? I often find that golfing is a good way to relieve stress in difficult times. May just work for me, but its a thought. Best of luck to you and your'e family.
It works for me also. I'm a proffesional golfer/instructor.
Originally Posted by djrabbi
This made me shed a tear last year and did same again this year

I am sorry for your loss. Totally sucks, no father should go through this.
Thanks brotha! No parent should out live their children.
Originally Posted by pearlpower
I could not comprehend nor would I want someone to go through something like this. When you have children, life takes on a new meaning; very sorry for your loss.
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Thank you! And yes, life does have a hole new meaning.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
It works for me also. I'm a proffesional golfer/instructor.
Really? If I am ever in S Florida how much would you charge me to do a full 18 with ya? I keep having trouble with my driver for some reason. Even when I adjust it (taylormade r9) i still have the same issues. all irons and woods are fine. Just driver.

Sorry to go off topic.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Really? If I am ever in S Florida how much would you charge me to do a full 18 with ya? I keep having trouble with my driver for some reason. Even when I adjust it (taylormade r9) i still have the same issues. all irons and woods are fine. Just driver.

Sorry to go off topic.
I wouldn't charge you. I love what I do and I like meeting other members. Just buy me a drink. And we'll have some fun.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! Without a doubt, she knows how much she is loved and cared for...it's written all over her smile.
Your message, in her honor, has changed the lives of those who care to listen. Thank you.
"Count your blessings now before they're long gone"

God bless my friend.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
I wouldn't charge you. I love what I do and I like meeting other members. Just buy me a drink. And we'll have some fun.
Now I just need a reason to come to Florida! Drinks on me is a great deal! my last instructor charged me $135 a lesson, or $215 for 9 holes! Thank God my dad paid for it or I wouldn't know how to golf! Lol, don't get me wrong, he was great. But I guess you do in fact get what you pay for. I went from never having golfed to on the golf team at high school in only 4 months. I couldn't believe it. Some people that I thought were better than me got cut. I was amazed. I will never forget the blisters though... Hahahaha
Old 07-30-2012, 09:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Not to change the nature of the subject but is Elliot giving away free golf lessons?
Sign me up!
Old 07-30-2012, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by lowprofile
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! Without a doubt, she knows how much she is loved and cared for...it's written all over her smile.
Your message, in her honor, has changed the lives of those who care to listen. Thank you.
"Count your blessings now before they're long gone"

God bless my friend.
Thank you my friend! That's the whole point of posting this sad point in my life. If I can get just one person to take that extra second to cherish their child, then I've done my job. I can't get my daughter back, and I would never want anyone to go through what I have. Thank you for understanding!
Old 07-30-2012, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Not to change the nature of the subject but is Elliot giving away free golf lessons?
Sign me up!
I'm charging you buddy! Lmfao!
Old 07-30-2012, 09:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
05 crossfire w/SL55 drivetrain installed by Rudy Compart Intake/Needswings best et-10.76 @ 129
Elliott, knowing you and your wife, I now understand the bond between the two of you., there is nothing in the world worse than losing a child, our prayers go out for you and all your family. I'm really truly sorry for your loss, God has gained an angel, you're Angel. I may be the old guy, but I learn something every day, if you guys need anything, anything at all.You know I'm only a phone call away. God bless you your wife, your kids, and of course your Angel. Jim

Last edited by amx1397; 07-30-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Elliot , I just read your post and cant tell you how sorry I am for your loss . My heart , prayers and thoughts go to you and your family .. to think that your beautiful angel is looking down upon you is the only logical thought . I have twin boys that just just turned 2 in april ,you note makes me want to rush home to hold them ! All my best elliot
Old 07-30-2012, 09:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
I'm charging you buddy! Lmfao!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Nothing to apologize about, we are all made of flesh in this world.

Everyone has their beliefs and I deeply believe in a higher force. Brother we have not shared much but in this I could relate to you to a certain degree. I have a 2 year old daughter and I can't imagine life without her, I come home stressed from work but when I see my little girl I get a fuse of energy and motivation that's incomparable. Kids are God's creation and there is so much Joy in them.

When I faced my experience I held on to my faith and it's the only great advice I could give to you. Elliot, I am sure of one thing....She is looking down at you in every step you take. God's word does not come back empty, I have this scripture which gave me peace in my troubled times and assured me she was in a better place. God Bless.

Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying,
“Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”
(Luke 18:15-17
Old 07-30-2012, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by amx1397
Elliott, knowing you and your wife, I now understand the bond, there is nothing in the world worse than losing a child, our prayers go out for you and all your family. I'm really truly sorry for your loss, God has gained an angel, you're Angel. I may be the old guy, but I learn something every day, if you guys need anything, anything at all.You know I'm only a phone call away. God bless you your wife, your kids, and of course your Angel. Jim
Thank you Jim! Me and my wife have a special bond that will never be broken. We've taken turns helping each other back up when we were down. If it wasn't for her, when all this happened, I would have completely lost it and never crawlded out of a bottle.
Originally Posted by maxwerks
Elliot , I just read your post and cant tell you how sorry I am for your loss . My heart , prayers and thoughts go to you and your family .. to think that your beautiful angel is looking down upon you is the only logical thought . I have twin boys that just just turned 2 in april ,you note makes me want to rush home to hold them ! All my best elliot
Thank you Max! Enjoy your twins and never take the time for granted.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Nothing to apologize about, we are all made of flesh in this world.

Everyone has their beliefs and I deeply believe in a higher force. Brother we have not shared much but in this I could relate to you to a certain degree. I have a 2 year old daughter and I can't imagine life without her, I come home stressed from work but when I see my little girl I get a fuse of energy and motivation that's incomparable. Kids are God's creation and there is so much Joy in them.

When I faced my experience I held on to my faith and it's the only great advice I could give to you. Elliot, I am sure of one thing....She is looking down at you in every step you take. God's word does not come back empty, I have this scripture which gave me peace in my troubled times and assured me she was in a better place. God Bless.

Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying,
“Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.”
(Luke 18:15-17
Thank you for that brotha! I know that verse VERY well. I know in my heart that she is looking down on me, but I still wish I still had her here. Children are so innocent, and it hurts to know that she didn't get to grow up and experience life. As a parent, in a situation like this, you feel like you failed them. I always beat my self up wondering what I could have done to prevent what happened. There are so many different things that could have changed the outcome of what happened. It kills me thinking about it. But nothing can change what happened. All I do now, is make sure my other kids never forget her and I take that extra step to do what ever I can for them.
Thanks for understanding!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 W211 E55K, GL550
Hey Elliot, Sorry for your lost she is a very cute little girl may god rest her soul. Really no words can be told to someone when they lose a loved one as i know how you feel losing my Mother only 7 months ago to the date. Hardest part is going through life knowing you cant see,touch,talk,or kiss them ever again but i can tell you that they are in a better place and one day we will see them and be able to hug,touch,kiss and talk to them again. Although i don't know you or your family i will keep your family in my prayers.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by bnzuovr
Hey Elliot, Sorry for your lost she is a very cute little girl may god rest her soul. Really no words can be told to someone when they lose a loved one as i know how you feel losing my Mother only 7 months ago to the date. Hardest part is going through life knowing you cant see,touch,talk,or kiss them ever again but i can tell you that they are in a better place and one day we will see them and be able to hug,touch,kiss and talk to them again. Although i don't know you or your family i will keep your family in my prayers.
Thank you! I'm very sorry to hear about your mother! I would give anything to hold my Lil girl again. She is in a better place and I'm content with that. But I still miss her like crazy!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 W211 E55K, GL550
Thank you! I'm very sorry to hear about your mother! I would give anything to hold my Lil girl again. She is in a better place and I'm content with that. But I still miss her like crazy!
Thanks brother, And i know exactly how u feel sometimes i still catch myself getting ready to pick up the phone and call my mom to see how her day is but then reality sets in and u realize shes not on the other side of the phone anymore. Again sorry for your lose

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.