Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Sounds great!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:40 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2014 E63s
Originally Posted by michael kuzni
hey guys, i've been modding my 2007 E63 since the day i got it a few weeks ago. i changed the front bumper (the one it came with was too messed up for repair) put smoked side markers on, tinted the windows, changed the license plate lights to LED (it's nice how the parking lights come factory LED) and finally recently deleted the resonators. it sounds great to say the least! eurocharged ECU flash coming very soon. enjoy

you can hear the backfire sounds at the very end of the video, it only does that when it comes down to ~20MPH sometimes. it actually sounds cool now that i know it's not detrimental for the engine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsIK_...1&feature=plcp

here's a video of the car i got out of for the E63. this is my old C55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLTAv...0&feature=plcp
am I reading this correctly, in your video comment you say the car went from 406RWH to 417RWH after the tune. Thats only 11hp from the tune and EC claims 30hp gains at the wheels. what am i not getting right?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 E63 Wagon
Awesome sound! I just got a "new to me" 2009 E63 Wagon that I am planning to use as a daily driver. I am torn between deleting the resonator or the secondary cats. I do not want any drone at all but do want for it to sound more aggressive under throttle. LTHs are out of the question as I do not want for the car to be excessively loud. What would you recommend?
Old 05-05-2013, 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Originally Posted by M156x2
Awesome sound! I just got a "new to me" 2009 E63 Wagon that I am planning to use as a daily driver. I am torn between deleting the resonator or the secondary cats. I do not want any drone at all but do want for it to sound more aggressive under throttle. LTHs are out of the question as I do not want for the car to be excessively loud. What would you recommend?
Awesome! Definitely post some pics of your wagon in the official picture thread located in the stickys. I paid $45 to have my resonator deleted and it was the best bang for the buck by a longshot I spent on the car. It makes quite the difference and if you want even more, you can just take the next step and delete secondary cats (you would be gaining power as well when deleting secondary cats) it's going to sound the same on the inside when you delete the resonator and you get no drone, but much more aggressive outside.