Sponsored by:

Best shop in Atlanta - BuckHead Imports Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 e55, 2006 gmc 3500 van( for work )
Best shop in Atlanta - BuckHead Imports Performance

I want to give special thanks to BuckHead Imports Performance. First off the owner Jason is one touch notch guy and his main tech Tony as well. I called them up the other day to ask them a few things about looping my fuel rail. I was quoted an incredible deal from an out of town shop on the job but they said they would match that price and have one for me the same day. After sitting in traffic for two hours to get there ( because of people that don't know how to drive in the rain). I walked right in and they had one ready for me. These guys do amazing work and you know when you meet them that they love what they do. Like I said this shop is top notch and so are the folks that work there. If you live in the southeast and want a great shop that can handle any job you could think of on your Mercedes or BMW, these are the folks you want to take your car to for sure. Thanks again BI Performance

Last edited by 2004RennTechE55; 08-30-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 E63 AMG, 1991 NSX, 2007 Corvette
No doubt about it. Jason and his staff truly personalizes the car experience at their shop. Not only do they do fantastic work, they are all race guys that want to be at the limits all the time.
They give great advice for whatever level of performance you are trying to achieve and never tries to upsell or treat you like a number.
They want you to get the most out of your car no doubt about it.
Hands down the best performance shop in Atlanta.