Sponsored by:

07 e63 amg extended warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk 500
07 e63 amg extended warranty

I'm about to pick-up an 07 e63 AMG (70k miles) and I'm searching for extended warranty. Does anybody have any recommendations or experiences with extended warranty ? I checked with the local dealers (miami area) and they are not providing the option for AMG vehicles.

thanks
Old 10-29-2012, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG
When I bought my E55 last month, I went with USAA's warranty, which is serviced by Assurant Solutions. Have the same warranty on my wifes 5 series. In the 2 years since I purchased the warranty they have replaced the servotronic steering rack, alternator, several power modules (due to leaking trunk), battery (2), sunroof seal, window seals, and 2 COP's. I paid $2000 for it and they have paid out over $5K in claims, with no deductible. Also, if BMW didn't give me a loaner, they would have paid for a rental.

The dealer I purchased the E55 from deals mainly in AMG's, M series, SRTs, Jag XKR, and Range Rover and Porsche. Out of 5 warranty companies he deals with, none of them would touch the AMG. Not sure if Assurant offers warranties to the public or not. The only downfall of the warranty is, instead of a cash purchase of the car, I had to finance a small portion thru USAA in order to purchase the warranty. It ran around $4K for 24 months, up to 100K miles.....but well worth the piece of mind.