THE E55 WHITE PANO IN MASS. IS JUNK...BEWARE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by 60nomad
I don't have any issues 'bro' just having some fun, all forums are for info. and entertainment...in this case...it's mainly entertainment!

You ask for it my friend...go back and read the posts where you actually got an attitude because I didn't want a black car, or a blacked out car, or a car as modded as yours...then you pretty much said that anyone, other than you of course, will crash your car if 'they' drive it because it is so fast...a little pathetic, wouldn't you think? Then you proceeded in the next post to say how serious you were...that I would, or anyone else, would crash because it is soooooooo fast! C'mon Screech, get your head out of your azzz! You enjoy your car, I will enjoy the one I finally get and everyone else should enjoy theirs as well!
No you need to go back and re read everything slowmad because you asked me for my number well knowing my car was black on black on black and knew very well it was modded when you said you love speed and would consider it and asked for my info and miles on the car.

You still don't get how retarded a 195mm pulley is on these cars and I'm going back to a 178 because the car is undrivable.you simply can not put the the power down it will get wheel hop in 3rd gear right now in the cold and first and second gear is a joke.literally like ice and zero control of the car.

So for the 3rd time now...you would rock the car into a ditch not knowing how the car reacts with this colder weather and the boost its running.

I was poking fun at how fast the car is and you still don't get .its been 3years since I felt what first gear feels like since there is no tire that can put the power down and I've ran nothing but drag radials on it for the past 2 years.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by skratch77
No you need to go back and re read everything slowmad because you asked me for my number well knowing my car was black on black on black and knew very well it was modded when you said you love speed and would consider it and asked for my info and miles on the car.

You still don't get how retarded a 195mm pulley is on these cars and I'm going back to a 178 because the car is undrivable.you simply can not put the the power down it will get wheel hop in 3rd gear right now in the cold and first and second gear is a joke.literally like ice and zero control of the car.

So for the 3rd time now...you would rock the car into a ditch not knowing how the car reacts with this colder weather and the boost its running.

I was poking fun at how fast the car is and you still don't get .its been 3years since I felt what first gear feels like since there is no tire that can put the power down and I've ran nothing but drag radials on it for the past 2 years.
We have been through this before...my closest friend has a mustang with 700HP to the wheel and I drove it 10 times SCREECH...WAKE UP!!!! I have had a car with nitrous and trapped 125mph...my friend has a CTS-V with work and with pretty big RWHP...hellllllllllo......Whoaaaa!

I give up on you SCREECH...I will not reply to whatever you say! Enjoy arguing with yourself!

Last edited by 60nomad; 12-01-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well, I went to get the 2008 e63 white car and it wasnt bad, couple of things I would've fixed but not junk like the 06 e55 in mass., I was all ready when we negotiated to $27300 (car had 81k mi no paintwork) which I thought was the least expensive one in the country and low and behold the paperwork had an issue. In New York transfering a title from dealer to dealer there is an MV50 form which is what is needed and is like a title, well the name of the dealership, which was him, was written in different colored ink and the date of sale was written over another number or date, like a correction, and that will NOT fly at DMV. I took a pic of it and sent it to my dealer friend and he said that there is no way that it would fly! Hence another car down the drain! My heavy searching is now slowing from sheer disappointment. I will still look but much more casually so I am still searching for either an e55 (05,06 only) or an e63. I really want white with pano roof only but would consider black or silver but white or silver has to have a pano roof, black I can handle without. I do not want a heavily modded car but a few light mods is always good and clean carfax and no paintwork is a must, except bumpers, if they were painted but they match well then that is fine.

Last edited by 60nomad; 12-02-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
This is why you don't look at cars in the north east. Be patient.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by djrabbi
This is why you don't look at cars in the north east. Be patient.
The car came from Cali and really wasn't bad, it was the paperwork that I stopped the deal. Anyway, I have to see the car that I am buying so where should I look, Florida, Cali? IMPOSSIBLE! I will be patient tho, I am tired already! lol
Old 12-02-2012, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
Cars can be great but shady *** sellers around here
Old 12-03-2012, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
nomad a white pano low mileage car was just posted in the classifieds. Located in NY.

I have no affiliation with the seller, just saw it and thought to bring it up to you.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 e55
Originally Posted by 60nomad
The car came from Cali and really wasn't bad, it was the paperwork that I stopped the deal. Anyway, I have to see the car that I am buying so where should I look, Florida, Cali? IMPOSSIBLE! I will be patient tho, I am tired already! lol

Just be patient. I just found a clean 05 with Blk/blk 66,000 for $20,500. could not be more happier
Old 12-04-2012, 08:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jaxe55
nomad a white pano low mileage car was just posted in the classifieds. Located in NY.

I have no affiliation with the seller, just saw it and thought to bring it up to you.
I appreciate the heads up...someone else from here told me about that one so I called him yesterday, he is only 10 miles from me. It is pretty much what I want but $30k is what he will take for the car. I could not justify paying that much for a 2004 car. Whatever the issue is with 2004's pully on the charger is, he says he had done recently, 3 months ago. The plus side of the car is that it is probably pretty mint, only 41k miles, has pano, has a warranty from premier (does anyone know if that is a good company for warraties aftermarket?). So, I just figured I would wait as the winter time will bring me a better deal sooner or later. I did make him an offer and we will see what happens. If he stays firm then I am out. He is a very cool guy, I will say that. Going to my buddies place in a little while to check the manheim auction presale sheet for thursday.