OE Tuning & Benz Works...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Thumbs up OE Tuning & Benz Works...

OE tuning straightened out my Tune in record time after last round of mods (Speedriven IC's & larger Fuel INJ's) it added massive cooling & 4%-5% more Fuel thru entire rev range. Thank you OE (going back after larger Turbs are in & retune for 100 & Q16 should get very interesting)

Then Benz Works stepped up in diagnosing my car, I'd been chasing my tail thinking it was an ESP problem/malfunction, Serge checked it out & found the plugs were improperly gapped causing my break up/stumble on hard acceleration etc.. (I've been dealing w/this problem for 1+ yrs dealerships don't know squat) Thank you Serge!

I know this is the W211 forum but I figure we can ALL benefit from another positive experience w/these 2 forum vendors...

Last edited by Thericker; 02-26-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55, 07 ML500
ALOT of people recommend Serge, he has a very good reputation in So Cal.. Also heard OE goes the extra mile to make it right.. Looks like you found a good combo..
Old 02-26-2013, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
one car at a time
Serge & Nick are great....
Old 02-26-2013, 07:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
Sounds good!!! As mentioned nothing but good things have been mentioned about them both. Having people you can talk to face to face in your backyard makes it easier for everyone involved. What mods made you feel that bigger injectors were needed with stock turbos??? You seem to always have something creative stuffed up your sleeve. Any good dyno's comparing stock injectors? If not its time for a 10 sec time slip!
Old 02-26-2013, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 E55
I had a great experience with Jeremy while sorting out difficult issues with my car during the tune process (problems had nothing to do with tuning). He even stopped by my restaurant and had some fun.

There are two sides to every tuner and every shop, so it is just as important to discuss the success stories as well as the failures (pun intended
Thanks for sharing Ricker.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by Worth the wait
I had a great experience with Jeremy while sorting out difficult issues with my car during the tune process (problems had nothing to do with tuning). He even stopped by my restaurant and had some fun.

There are two sides to every tuner and every shop, so it is just as important to discuss the success stories as well as the failures (pun intended
Thanks for sharing Ricker.
Off topic but what's your restaurant? Ill have to stop by and check it out. Are you coming to the march 8th rental? Your cooking is the best part of the rentals
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
Originally Posted by Thericker
OE tuning straightened out my Tune in record time after last round of mods (Speedriven IC's & larger Fuel INJ's) it added massive cooling & 4%-5% more Fuel thru entire rev range. Thank you OE (going back after larger Turbs are in & retune for 100 & Q16 should get very interesting)

Then Benz Works stepped up in diagnosing my car, I'd been chasing my tail thinking it was an ESP problem/malfunction, Serge checked it out & found the plugs were improperly gapped causing my break up/stumble on hard acceleration etc.. (I've been dealing w/this problem for 1+ yrs dealerships don't know squat) Thank you Serge!

I know this is the W211 forum but I figure we can ALL benefit from another positive experience w/these 2 forum vendors...
Oh what you were down @ Benzworks today?? Shoulda hit me up I would have cruised. Been wanting to see your beast.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Glad it's all working out for you brotha!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 E55
Hey Steve!
It is Willow in Arlington. A few members have stopped by and we would love to see you there. Shoot me a text if you ever want to come by.

I really want to make it to MIR next week, but it seems every time I commit something with work comes up

Hopefully I will see you guys there. Debating between fried chicken and chili

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Off topic but what's your restaurant? Ill have to stop by and check it out. Are you coming to the march 8th rental? Your cooking is the best part of the rentals
Old 02-28-2013, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RaceHorse
Sounds good!!! As mentioned nothing but good things have been mentioned about them both. Having people you can talk to face to face in your backyard makes it easier for everyone involved. What mods made you feel that bigger injectors were needed with stock turbos??? You seem to always have something creative stuffed up your sleeve. Any good dyno's comparing stock injectors? If not its time for a 10 sec time slip!
Bigger INJ's in prep for larger Turbs, but it has def added unexpected perf across rpm band Dyno's seem to start arguments so I've ceased posting them, powers def going up though...
Old 02-28-2013, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Prada
Oh what you were down @ Benzworks today?? Shoulda hit me up I would have cruised. Been wanting to see your beast.
It was a hectic day I had it towed there it was running too rich to drive etc.. Next time I'll give you a call bud
Old 03-01-2013, 02:01 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
Benz Works never disappoints!