W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just spoke w/Speedriven... Latest news is SICK!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC63s, W222 S63, W223 S580
Any updates on this, or can any of the owners chime in?
Old 05-27-2015, 08:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Thericker
Any news on V12 BITURBO kits? Thnx...
WoW how many years does it ALL add up to now? Marcin, you are the "King of Kings" in the art of complete & total
Old 05-27-2015, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 Carrera4
Originally Posted by Thericker
WoW how many years does it ALL add up to now? Marcin, you are the "King of Kings" in the art of complete & total
Why? Because no one responded to your post?
What kit are you looking for? They've been doing biturbo upgrades for ever. Contact them and say I want to upgrade such and such and they will put you on the schedule. Why such drama?
Old 05-27-2015, 10:25 AM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Originally Posted by malahhaor
Why? Because no one responded to your post?
What kit are you looking for? They've been doing biturbo upgrades for ever. Contact them and say I want to upgrade such and such and they will put you on the schedule. Why such drama?
As far as I'm aware (and this isn't Marcin, by the way), the Ricker won't be put on the schedule. It was my understanding that he wants to buy a PKG in a box that would ship out to his shop, and we made the call a long time ago to only do the bigger builds here. Maybe that's changed?

Hey, Ricker! If you want to send your car for the big turbo build, get in touch- like, using email or the phone or something that gets checked every day, you know?
Old 05-27-2015, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,067 Likes on 856 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
Just so we are clear here. What hp level do you offer and what do you do for the highest hp kit? What is the timeline for the work and what is the cost?

Let's assume my car has the larger Speedriven intercoolers, heat exchanger, trunk mounted tank, black series injectors, and Speedriven downpipes. What hp will it make at the rear wheels and do you have any dynos for.proof?
Old 05-27-2015, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Speedriven1
As far as I'm aware (and this isn't Marcin, by the way), the Ricker won't be put on the schedule. It was my understanding that he wants to buy a PKG in a box that would ship out to his shop, and we made the call a long time ago to only do the bigger builds here. Maybe that's changed?

Hey, Ricker! If you want to send your car for the big turbo build, get in touch- like, using email or the phone or something that gets checked every day, you know?
lol I've long since given up on Marcin, ever doing half the krap he promises. Funny you wanna take this path? I have umpteen stories I can/will air here on exactly what has gone on w/the Big Turbo kit build, NOTICE I used it in the SINGULAR form? Shall I continue w/the ONLY known big turbo build utilizing gt30's? I know ALL the sorted details & just how long it really sat @ the Speedriven Impound yard, & ALL the krap Marcin told me about the owner etc.. Just keep pushing me & watch the sparks fly 1 time Advice: "Cork your suck hole ASAP!"
Old 05-27-2015, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,488 Likes on 986 Posts
This place is a joke.
Vaporware. This platform is dead. Move on, or wait a couple more years until the typical AMG depreciation makes the twin turbo AMG's affordable.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Or buy a Weistec