Sponsored by:

How to read the NetStar order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 01:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 E55
How to read the NetStar order

I just got a copy of NetStar ordering confirmation for my E55.

Not sure how do i read this.

PO- i know this is my purchase order number.

But i have no idea what the following information means.

Est Cut-off date- 10/31/2003
What does this mean, does this mean that i can still change the options on the car at that date?

Decade Scheduled- 11/3/2003 What does decade means???

Status A4?????

Monroney Label Printed???

Also, i was told by Beshoff that they have several 2004 E55 slot open for delivery within next 3 month.

So if anyone is interested let me know.
Old 09-03-2003, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
The decade part is the third ten days of the month. MB cuts a month up into 3 10 day decades.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 SL63
krispy kreme...

hmm i am also getting my car delivered through beshoff through my broker. i also got a netstar printout last week but i dont have est. build or decade or status or that monraney label thing. i have the options listed, po, what model year it is, "vpc los angeles", market 02, code 05137 and thats it. im a little bit annoyed at my broker that ive been waiting 6mths already and you were able to get an october delivery just a couple weeks ago by walking in. oh well!
Old 09-04-2003, 02:10 AM

one of seven
'Decade Scheduled- 11/3/2003'

I would guess this is the production schedule and that the car will be built between the 21st and 30th of November, and should be at the dealers 4 to 6 weeks there after.

I just got a print out from my dealer of all cars on order for the next 3 months and my build date says 10/D2/03 (it was 9/2/03). this is the 2nd time the build date has been moved back!!! Don't know why. Anyway, I now hope to have the car by the end of November.
Old 09-04-2003, 05:19 AM

04 E55
Originally posted by amgrocket
krispy kreme...

hmm i am also getting my car delivered through beshoff through my broker. i also got a netstar printout last week but i dont have est. build or decade or status or that monraney label thing. i have the options listed, po, what model year it is, "vpc los angeles", market 02, code 05137 and thats it. im a little bit annoyed at my broker that ive been waiting 6mths already and you were able to get an october delivery just a couple weeks ago by walking in. oh well!
hmm. Probably beshoff is holding off your delivery. Beshoff give preferential treatment for their direct customers. I was told that if i can be 100% sure that i will make no adjustment on the order, i will get car sooner than this netstar print out.

In addition, on my signed offer sheet i specifically asked for michellin pilot sport tires. And Beshoff told me this is 100% okay with them. They will gurantee that the tires will be michellin pilots. I guess if my car does not come with pilot, they will swap from their stock of cars.

I know beshoff has very very good relationship with MB. They can pull a lot of strings if needed. At least this is what i was told.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:18 AM

13 SL63
krispy kreme.. thats possible. though my broker recently reinterated that my delivery will be late october or early november. im not aware of pilot sports being the oe tire on the e55. i have heard only the contisport 2 and the dunlop sp9000 installed from the factory so far. if you hear more, keep me updated. im curious to see if beshoff/my broker will keep to the promised delivery date.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
Rocket, if your salesman/broker said that you'll be getting it in October, you probably have a 9/1 or 9/2 build, one of the firsts as the E55 04 production doesn't start till 9/1. So I wouldn't sweat it.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:16 AM

04 E55
the problem is that on his netstar order it should have schedule day listed.

I think what he is worried is that we both have netstar order form printed and given to us. But his is missing the status that is on my netstar.

If the car is due in october, i would assume that the schedule day and cutoff day should be on it.

But then again, i am not familiar with inner working of MBUSA.

So my point may be moot.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:19 AM

04 E55
Originally posted by amgrocket
krispy kreme.. thats possible. though my broker recently reinterated that my delivery will be late october or early november. im not aware of pilot sports being the oe tire on the e55. i have heard only the contisport 2 and the dunlop sp9000 installed from the factory so far. if you hear more, keep me updated. im curious to see if beshoff/my broker will keep to the promised delivery date.
I hope so.

Regarding the pilot support issue. I saw 1 S55 with pilot sport (same size as our E55) at beshoff. So i pointed this out to my sales and specifically asked for pilot sport. He and general manager that ordered my car said, they will gurantee pilot sport for me.