W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Surprised the hell out of a modded GTO tongiht!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Surprised the hell out of a modded GTO tongiht!!

Had a modded newer GTO behind me tonight. I seen a huge bulged out hood on it and could hear it had a very loud exhaust. There was actually a cop in front of us so I didn't mess around at first. He stayed behind me for a while and the cop turned away from us. He pulls up next to me going about 50mph. I can see the look on his face like there is no way this car can keep up with me. I wasn't 100% sure either but definitely willing to give it a try. He had drag skinnies on the front and hoosiers on the rear. We both have our girls in the car and mine is telling me to quit it, I'm sure his is saying the same. After dropping into second and egging him on a bit I can tell he's gonna give it a shot. He stomps on it and so do I a split second later. We are dead even for about half a second and then the beast starts pulling hard on him. Only enough room to pull to from about 50-90mph but I already had 1-1.5 cars on him!! So I slow down and let him come up next to me. He says, "I'm not running spray right now!!" As to infer that I was and thats why I beat him, I politely say, "Me neither, what happened??"" We talked a bit more as we were both going to the same movie theater. He says it's a LS1, cammed, headers, open exhaust, and out of spray right now, blah blah blah. Didn't even bother to ask me about what my car had. I think he was dumbfounded that he was beat. I mean his car looked and sounded like it came right from the strip. Anyway it was really fun, I'm sure he's googling E55 AMG right now,
Old 07-24-2013, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Nice kill!
Old 07-25-2013, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
I'm sure he's googling E55 AMG right now,

and his girl probably looking for bf with a Benz
Old 07-25-2013, 12:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 (sold) 2012 E350 4M
I raced one with similar mods, I was more surprised they were that quick, but still the beast pulled on it.