W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry fellas...your nightmare, my reality.... Do Not Enter....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Still feeling for you every year. Stay strong!
Old 07-28-2015, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Thanks fellas!!!

I posted this so that people can be aware of a tradety that can be prevented. I'm not posting for you guys to feel sorry for me. It's here for people to understand that anything can happen at any given time. And to make sure that you do not take your loved ones for granted. Wether they are children, siblings, parents or grand parents you should always cherish the time you have with them.

Today makes it 7 years since my daughter passed. And not a day goes by that I don't miss her!!! And if my story can help others, at the very least, take that extra moment with their loved ones, then something good can come from my daughters death.

Thank you all for listening!!

Last edited by RedBullJnky; 07-28-2015 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 350 Likes on 301 Posts
2005 e55 AMG
This is a very sad situation and I can not imagine your loss... but in a way it is good that you posted your story. It just goes to show that us as adults are responsible for our children and that its up to us to watch and protect them or tragic situations like this can happen. Sorry for your loss.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Volvo S60R
holy **** dude... you make me choke up..... I just got a son (12 days old) and reading this is so hard. I am so sorry man... that is complete nightmare for sure.
I really hope you and your family heal.... remember the great times you had with her and keep her with you in your heart.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:32 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
E55
My god that's horrible man. I have 2 little ones, a 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son. My daughter is like my best friend, she's so much like me, challenges and keeps me honest constantly. She can see right through any of my nonsense. She knows me better than anyone. If I lost her I'd never be the same. I don't know what to say other than I'm incredibly sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing. It's reminded me that my time with her and the ones I love is the most valuable thing I have.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:55 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
W220 V12TT Land Yacht / W211 E55 Estate
I lost my baby brother at the age of 2 just a few days after his birthday (presents still unopened) the same way... Unfortunately, I was the one to give CPR... unsuccessfully since he had been underwater too long. One of the main reasons I became a paramedic. Truly the worst, and most preventable, way to lose a young child. It was pretty tough on me since I was in my early teens...Therapy still hasn't cured me.

Im sorry for your family's loss.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:03 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Sorry for your loss. I will be a first time father in December and can really now relate.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SC'd GTI VR6 05 E55
Sorry for your loss!
Old 07-31-2015, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 169 Likes on 120 Posts
W212 - E63 AMG
I'm deeply sorry to hear of your loss. That must have been the single most worst moment of your life at the hospital
Old 08-01-2015, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 208 Likes on 91 Posts
2014 cls63 a amg. 2018 AMG GTR
I am so sorry for your loss.

First thing we did when we moved into our present house was put a pool fence around it. 2 weeks after we moved in in fact. Our son was 4 1/2 at the time. Pool scared the hell out of us with him. He is 8 now and we still wont remove it. Maybe in a year or two.

A few blocks from my old house family lost two of their children in the same pool a year apart from one another I don't know how they could ever recover from such a thing.

I cant imagine how your in laws let this happen. A 2 year old out by a pool let alone an 11 month old That is just terrible. First thing you need to do when watching your children or someone else's is to actually watch them..... so sad and so tragic. So unnecessary.

Stay focused on the wonderful family you have now and keep them safe.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:05 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2014 W212 E63 Biturbo
Unhappy

Sad story and I feel for you.
Time does heal, but nobody knows how long.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by dllhg
I am so sorry for your loss.

I cant imagine how your in laws let this happen. A 2 year old out by a pool let alone an 11 month old That is just terrible. First thing you need to do when watching your children or someone else's is to actually watch them..... so sad and so tragic. So unnecessary.

Stay focused on the wonderful family you have now and keep them safe.
The point to my post, in telling the story, is just to warn people that anything can happen at any given time. Not to blame or judge!

My father in law lives with us and always has, when he's not in PR. He loves my kids as much as I do! I've never had to question that! Accidents do and will happen. No one is perfect, especially not me.

I've never blamed him for what happened. I've always blamed myself. I should have been there. And I wasn't!

You have no idea what it's like and hopefully you never will. I have to live with the pain of loosing my daughter. He has to bare the pain and haunting images of finding her like that.

Keep that in mind while you are on your high horse judging others. And I hope nothing tragic ever happens to you or the ones you love.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not stock.
I am extremely sorry for your loss, I dont even know how I stumbled upon this thread, but knowing that I have a 2 yr old nephew that lives in a house with a pool in the back yard somehow made me feel related... ive lost family and close ones before and its not easy, I pray to god I never have to go through what you have gone through.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:12 AM

Received 180 Likes on 138 Posts
On the shoulder
Old 08-09-2016, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky

I posted this so that people can be aware of a tradety that can be prevented. I'm not posting for you guys to feel sorry for me. It's here for people to understand that anything can happen at any given time. And to make sure that you do not take your loved ones for granted. Wether they are children, siblings, parents or grand parents you should always cherish the time you have with them.

Today makes it 7 years since my daughter passed. And not a day goes by that I don't miss her!!! And if my story can help others, at the very least, take that extra moment with their loved ones, then something good can come from my daughters death.

Thank you all for listening!!
I just wanted to bump this up. Maybe her story will help someone to never take that "moment" for granted. Cherish the time you have with your loved ones. You never know when it's the last.