Sponsored by:

E55 vs ZO6 rematch video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Hello Z06 guy, you free tonight? Oh and bring your bottle I will meet up in my V.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55 amg
When heat soaked absolutely. Fresh run I strongly feel I would edge out the mustang . The three runs that were ran the mustang took the initial hit everytime. Good runs either way
Old 08-13-2013, 09:08 PM

2003 C5 Z06
Worm No sir, car is in desperate need of tires...but we will definitely get together...that car of urs sounds stout ...
Old 08-13-2013, 09:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ahh no fun. I will be back in 1.5 weeks or so, maybe you will be ready then.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
E55, SL63, ML550
Urb-- I'm up for it just need little advance notice , it's not like the old days anymore with my 4 month old boy!! ( and wife). Let me know when you get back.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:17 PM

2003 E55 amg
How many e55 owners on here live in jax????
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am leaving Thurs so here tomorrow.

2003 C5 Z06
Originally Posted by urbamworm
Ahh no fun. I will be back in 1.5 weeks or so, maybe you will be ready then.
Doubtful lol... I'm just now getting the wife to let me put more money into my fast car lol...the Z06 is kinda on the back burner...but as soon as I get some tires ill let my buddy know and we can set it up.. I probably won't see any updates on this board as I don't get on it for obvious reasons... but was nice to meet you guys... yall be safe!
Old 08-13-2013, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sounds like us 3 and the guy in Ponte Vedra. So 4? I haven't met any Benz guys but you the other day.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Andddd that is why I'm single lol. E55 and CTS-V both on the front burner haha.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
Andddd that is why I'm single lol. E55 and CTS-V both on the front burner haha.
1000% agreed !
Old 08-13-2013, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55, SL63, ML550
I live by you ( south hodges) and go to la fitness even closer 3 times a week , could meet Wednesday, around 5 and rush hour prob wouldn't be the best tho.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

How the heck do you know where I live? I don't remember saying haha. That 5 time would probably be impossible to have clear roads though, don't see that working.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:01 AM

2003 E55 amg
The spot I told you about around 8 pm is completely clear . I also workout at the LA Fitness on Kernan small world
Old 08-14-2013, 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I don't remember that spot, might need to refresh me (in pm/text), but I guess you are out of commission right now though.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:33 AM

2003 C5 Z06
Originally Posted by E55Jess
Gaspam
I know nut a fully modded mustang supercharged vs a bolt on 4 door luxury sedean the stang supposed to destroy him a kennebel is a big mod imo
I meant to respond to this earlier... not to beat a dead horse but just like my Z06 is NOT heavily modified, neither is the 08 GT... the mustang is a 100% stock 3v 4.6 motor with a blower bolted on and exhaust. I don't know if Mr. Maxwell misled you on that was well...also the AMG was not heat soaked when it raced the GT... I actually jumped in and drove the GT for the owner after the 1st run with the AMG... I put it as the last run in the video for dramatic effect lmao... the AMG was FAR from heat soaked ...the GT is simply the faster of the two cars... now that the facts are out, definitely looking forward to seeing the AMG with the new mods as I will likely be driving the mustang again lol
Old 08-14-2013, 01:47 AM

2003 E55 amg
Ryan I had no idea you were monitoring my IAT. Once again I won two out of three runs . Duval county public school system has done you a injustice . The first run I literally mashed the gas and let the car down shift and still pulled. The second run in the video I pulled 7-8 cars. Even in our runs ZO6 vs E55 my iat in the higher gears were reaching almost 190 degrees, and that my friend is a heat soaked situation.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:48 AM

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
clk63, cls55, ml63, (w210) E55
I will destroy the z06 no nitrous, and I bet we would be side by side with him on the bottle.

I will be charging $5/ride in Tampa. Gotta pay for fuel somehow

I don't know what all you guys are waiting for, I am ready right now. Hell I was up at 2am last night trying to get Sir-Boost to meet up in his CLS on his way through Jax back to Orlando lol. Day or night any time I am ready to win or lose.
lol. back in the 80's when I got my first redline bmx, I would talk your sh*t to anyone willing to listen at local 7-eleven to race me at our makeshift neighborhood "race track". may the movie "rad" live on?
Old 08-14-2013, 01:58 AM

2003 C5 Z06
Originally Posted by KevonMaxwell
Ryan I had no idea you were monitoring my IAT. Once again I won two out of three runs . Duval county public school system has done you a injustice . The first run I literally mashed the gas and let the car down shift and still pulled. The second run in the video I pulled 7-8 cars. Even in our runs ZO6 vs E55 my iat in the higher gears were reaching almost 190 degrees, and that my friend is a heat soaked situation.
Kevon all these excuses is why my street racing days have come to almost a complete stop...always some excuse..you are always shouting run what ya brung...you told me your cooling mods were done and your car was a different animal (which it clearly is!!) I'm not taking that away from you .. but here you are whining about IATs again. ..bro you lost...period.... the GT driven properly is a faster car and had IAT of 180-190 on the dyno but you dont here any whining on his end...the fact is .if I had been driving the other 2 runs you would have lost all 3... just admit it bro... geez... its really not that serious.. you may beat me with ur new mods and if you do ill shake ur hand and go on with my life..I won't go on Corvette forums talking about how I ran some crazy rediculous AMG and barely lost....
Old 08-14-2013, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by SPEEDinjection
the mustang is a 100% stock 3v 4.6 motor with a blower bolted on and exhaust.
yup. sounds 100% stock....
Old 08-14-2013, 02:05 AM

2003 C5 Z06
Yep sure is...bolted a SC on a completely stock 3v engine.. but hey I'm out for real this time lol... i look forward to meeting some of u if ur local.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:18 AM

Yep sure is...bolted a SC on a completely stock 3v engine.. but hey I'm out for real this time lol... i look forward to meeting some of u if ur local.
I work for Ford, sugarplum. 4.6 is a turd.....even with a blower. Willing to bet your nascar race car the mustang has more?

On a side note, I would love to race you. C5 Z06 doesn't fair well in the mile. how about October 25-27 in Beeville, Tx? I'll bring the Keystone and mullet gel. you just need to bring your race car....
Old 08-14-2013, 03:15 AM

2008 mustang GT
Hey guys I'm the owner of the of the GT heard about all the commotion so id figure id clear a few things up biggest thing yes my driving is weak i know this ive been out of the seat for a while

Originally Posted by E55Jess
Gaspam
I know nut a fully modded mustang supercharged vs a bolt on 4 door luxury sedean the stang supposed to destroy him a kennebel is a big mod imo
E55Jess my car is far from fully modified literally other then the KB with the 8lb pulley and exhaust the car is stock down to the tires it rolled off the lot with 5 years ago when i bought it.

Originally Posted by KevonMaxwell
Kevon he wasnt monitoring yours but we were both monitoring mine and i was heatsoaked pretty much the entire time before we hit it on the first run i was already above 170 IAT.as far as the second run i was more concerned on spinning then the beeps but it is what it is. the thign that gets me though it that standing in your front yard you flat out said my car was faster hands down not me but my car.

Originally Posted by EREBUS
I work for Ford, sugarplum. 4.6 is a turd.....even with a blower. Willing to bet your nascar race car the mustang has more?

On a side note, I would love to race you. C5 Z06 doesn't fair well in the mile. how about October 25-27 in Beeville, Tx? I'll bring the Keystone and mullet gel. you just need to bring your race car....
ERBUS you work for ford congrats i remember when i was in highschool i worked there too doesnt mean you know everything. the 4.6 2v SOHC motor which was in the older mustangs was ans is a turd. the motors in the newer stangs with 3v DOHC are a tad bit better and make better power. so what you got to bet i cause i promise you and anyone else the car is 100% stock Other then the KB and the exhaustand the tune which only thing that was done in the Tune was adding fuel since the car would lean out in at higher RPM's. Never once in any race or video the me or SPEEDinjection has ever done in the almost 10 years we been at this have we ever lied about mods to the cars in our videos. if you or anyone in or around jax ever want to take a look be my guess hit me up ill glady let you look around. you guys have fun be safe dont believe everything kevon cough obama cough says
Old 08-14-2013, 08:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by EREBUS
lol. back in the 80's when I got my first redline bmx, I would talk your sh*t to anyone willing to listen at local 7-eleven to race me at our makeshift neighborhood "race track". may the movie "rad" live on?
That was a cool movie, oh and I am doing my best.

Kevon all these excuses is why my street racing days have come to almost a complete stop...always some excuse...
Cough cough cough

Hello Z06 guy, you free tonight? Oh and bring your bottle I will meet up in my V.
Worm No sir, car is in desperate need of tires...
Oh come one, it was good enough to run the other stuff but not now?!!! I thought we weren't making excuses!!!

Originally Posted by Sparky_GT
Hey guys I'm the owner of the of the GT heard about all the commotion so id figure id clear a few things up

E55Jess my car is far from fully modified literally other then the KB with the 8lb pulley and exhaust
This may just be my opinion, but when a "stock" car that doesn't come with one gets a supercharger bolted on, that makes it not so stock anymore lol Yeah, I would not consider a Mustang GT with supercharger and exhaust stock. What does it take to make it not "stock" then, a turbine engine strapped to the trunk?

In this case I will be meeting up in my stock CTS-V, at least mine came with a supercharger in stock form.

Well, this is if one of you pansies will meet up with me already!!! Haha.

P.S. I am ready right now, ready at lunch time, ready after work hours today, ready tonight. Lets do this! Bring the Mustang, bring the Z06, bring the BOTTLE, bring the E55, bring it all!!!!!

P.P.S. I am trying to help you guys out, you will want to run me now instead of when I get back in 1.5 weeks haha. I will be packing more heat then.

Last edited by urbamworm; 08-14-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55, SL63, ML550
I'll show with the go pro and vid, as my 55 will get murdered by the V and Z.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E55 vs ZO6 rematch video