Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 02:17 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
I have a video on my instagram @eurochargedjake

I also have a TON of footage to go through of videos, pics etc and will get those up asap!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
I really like seeing you guys expanding and doing well. There just aren't enough good businesses out there that actually care about their customers like Eurocharged. The service is almost more important than the product and the guys at Eurocharged have great service at the same time as offering top notch tuning and fair pricing on other products.

I had the opportunity to meet Jerry and Adam from the main Texas location while doing a Miami tuning day and spent an entire day and most of the night with them. Jerry had me sold and is a great dude. I actually met up with the guys the following day for dinner since they ironically were taking a Florida Keys fishing trip on the island I grew up on which I happen to be traveling to after the tuning day as well. Wouldn't even let myself and a friend I brought along pay for or dinner and Jerry went out of his way to help me out other times after that.

It don't get much better if better at all than Eurocharged
Old 09-16-2013, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by V12TTenthusiast
Car was crazzzzzzzyyyyy worth the 14 hr wait lol
I'm glad you made it, now you and ttboost can see what I was talking. BTW my cars has wider wheels in the back and I lost 3 whp on the dyno as a result so in reality I had 564 whp sorry I was second...lol Just joking Good job! Get some cooling mods if you don't have them so you aren't robbed of power on back to back pulls.

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Honestly I put no stock in dynos but it feels fast and I can't wait to see what it runs in the 1/4! That's what I care about
Very happy for you. You maintain your patience and overcome frustration much better than most. If anyone deserves single digits, its you.

Originally Posted by RAWAMG
605.79whp it was a good day for you bro... thanks for coming out!!!!
What a good looking car! I don't just park next to anyone, you should feel special. It was great to meet you, and I'll try to be nicer so I'm not forced to pick my teeth up off the floor next time we see eachother.

Big thanks to all the Eurocharged guys and girls for only a few working they managed to serve so many. Despite how busy Jerry is, the guy does what he can to answer ALL questions and do the right thing for the cars, time and time again.

I think Jake experienced a Benz-O-Rama siting the night before and didn't fully recover, but he did what he had to with out skipping a beat. Nice to finally meet you.

Poor Phil barely had a chance to eat a sandwich.

Last but not least, was Paul. The man who helped get me out of there at a reasonable time to make the (traffic filled) 5hr trip home in time to kiss my kids good night. Good luck with the shop!

All, in All a nice day with some cool people sharing there love for power.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG EC Stage 5 Beast / ESS S/C E92 M3
Originally Posted by RaceHorse
What a good looking car! I don't just park next to anyone, you should feel special. It was great to meet you, and I'll try to be nicer so I'm not forced to pick my teeth up off the floor next time we see eachother.
Your a good dude despite the fact that I still think you and Clayton are actually brothers I did feel special your car is so clean but you know it only looked better once it was parked next to mine

It was a very crazy day and we did our best to get everyone taken care... We didn't close shop until 1:00 am
Old 09-16-2013, 08:59 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by urbamworm
I really like seeing you guys expanding and doing well. There just aren't enough good businesses out there that actually care about their customers like Eurocharged. The service is almost more important than the product and the guys at Eurocharged have great service at the same time as offering top notch tuning and fair pricing on other products.

I had the opportunity to meet Jerry and Adam from the main Texas location while doing a Miami tuning day and spent an entire day and most of the night with them. Jerry had me sold and is a great dude. I actually met up with the guys the following day for dinner since they ironically were taking a Florida Keys fishing trip on the island I grew up on which I happen to be traveling to after the tuning day as well. Wouldn't even let myself and a friend I brought along pay for or dinner and Jerry went out of his way to help me out other times after that.

It don't get much better if better at all than Eurocharged
Thanks for the kind words! We always try and do everything we can to make the customer happy. We didn't leave the open house until 1am even though it was scheduled to close at 6!

Originally Posted by RaceHorse
I'm glad you made it, now you and ttboost can see what I was talking. BTW my cars has wider wheels in the back and I lost 3 whp on the dyno as a result so in reality I had 564 whp sorry I was second...lol Just joking Good job! Get some cooling mods if you don't have them so you aren't robbed of power on back to back pulls.

Very happy for you. You maintain your patience and overcome frustration much better than most. If anyone deserves single digits, its you.

Big thanks to all the Eurocharged guys and girls for only a few working they managed to serve so many. Despite how busy Jerry is, the guy does what he can to answer ALL questions and do the right thing for the cars, time and time again.

I think Jake experienced a Benz-O-Rama siting the night before and didn't fully recover, but he did what he had to with out skipping a beat. Nice to finally meet you.

Poor Phil barely had a chance to eat a sandwich.

Last but not least, was Paul. The man who helped get me out of there at a reasonable time to make the (traffic filled) 5hr trip home in time to kiss my kids good night. Good luck with the shop!

All, in All a nice day with some cool people sharing there love for power.
It was great to finally meet you! Good call, ya it was a rough night saturday as we were late at the shop getting the dyno and everything setup and then went out after for a few drinks to chat with some great people we don't get to see very often. I think most of us were running on 2-3 hours of sleep during the open house and then went ahead and pulled a 16 hour day lol!

We say it all the time, we truely have some amazing customers!

There was one amazing thing about that day to me. No matter how much pain we were in, how exhausted, and how tired, when Ahmed's car made 600whp and you saw the smile on his face...everything went away. I would do it all again to see him like that. He truly deserves it...

Old 09-17-2013, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
As usual when hanging with the EC Gang, it's so fun... it hurts. We didn't show up to the shop the next day until about noon, then left soon after to go to a bar and watch my Redskins get completely dismantled. So, I missed hanging out longer with a few of you guys. Came back around 3:00 or so, and hung out until maybe 5 or 6?

It's was great to meet Rick and Paul. You guys were probably completely sick and tired of my immature ***, by the end of it. Hopefully, I didn't offend your lovely better halves at any point in the night. That's what usually happens. But hey, it's part of my charm. At least, that's what Mrs Benz-O-Rama tells me. But who can trust her..... she's very shady. Never trust a woman that wears a Cuban fedora. Seriously.... don't.

Sorry I didn't get to spend more time with my new brother, apparently. Rich, I don't know what kind of drugs Rick is on, but we look nothing alike. I mean, apart from being male super models. Your car is bad ***, bro. When my V12 grows up, it wants to be just like yours.

Jerry, Jake, Susan... et al, all I have to say is that I always have a great time with y'all every single time we go at it. You guys treat me like family. That says a lot because my OWN family doesn't even treat me like family. I don't think they like me too much. Can't really blame them.

All in all, it was another great time. I didn't fall down, Mrs. Benz-O-Rama almost got knifed for trying to steal an idling Alpha GTR in the parking lot of a 7-11, and I got to find out just how many grocery bags can fit inside the cockpit of an SL.

Thanks guys, had a blast. And good luck on the new shop, I'll be sure to bring my cars in for ALL of their scheduled blinker fluid changes, and muffler bearing upgrades. That's just the kind of guy I am...

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 09-17-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:09 PM
PGT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550 4Matic with P1/LED/Pano
Nice turnout. Met some cool people as well.

Hopefully, I'll get a call back this week for the "rain check" on a tune for my '14. She's broken in and ready to go.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 F150 FX4 Ecoboost, 03 e46 M3 (sold), 05 E55 (build is on), 03 Escalade (going to sell)
Originally Posted by PGT
Nice turnout. Met some cool people as well.

Hopefully, I'll get a call back this week for the "rain check" on a tune for my '14. She's broken in and ready to go.
Shoot me a PM and I will make sure you get taken car of