W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ran a black E55 today w/ black wheels in my CTSV on Sounthern state pkwy Anyone here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by CharlyE500
The way i see it, you just keep bragging about your races and V is faster car which we all know. In fact, you will just keep posting how you will destroy more e55k because V is actually faster and so what ? not all of us here race and bragging about destroying a G37 or w210 e55.....
Maybe you should take some comprehension classes because you read but you don't comprehend what you read!

I run anyone, in anything and I do not care win or lose! It just happen to be an E55 the other day! TAKE A VALUIM!

I got beat up by a GTR and an SL55 too...DID YOU EVEN SEE THAT THREAD? I don't cry about it!

Have a great night!
Old 09-15-2013, 09:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Current: Cadillac CTS-V (V2), Chevy Cruze Past: E55k
Originally Posted by Tremek
Nope, not even close. Dollar for dollar and mod for mod, the -V starts faster and ends faster than any E55. There are -Vs well over 1000 hp, including Hennessey's twin-turbo 1200+ bhp -V. How many Es ever came out of a tuner with that HP AND a 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty?

The -V has MANY prosumer-owned cars deep in the low 10s. Only a few shop-funded or science project 55k cars are near or past that. And it takes all of $5k in a -V to get there. $5k in an E55 only starts to ameliorate factory design defects and approach the baseline a -V starts with.

As has been hashed over MANY times over the past few months on these forums, they're both good cars but the -V wins.
I agree 100%! Great post.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:02 PM

Urbanworm: Your post are always on point. You speak the truth brutha!

60Nomad: "There are people that want to hear about any runs or races so I post them. If 'YOU' can't handle it then go on match.com or something and find yourself a *****!"

Very funny post man.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
Originally Posted by 60nomad
Maybe you should take some comprehension classes because you read but you don't comprehend what you read!

I run anyone, in anything and I do not care win or lose! It just happen to be an E55 the other day! TAKE A VALUIM!

I got beat up by a GTR and an SL55 too...DID YOU EVEN SEE THAT THREAD? I don't cry about it!

Have a great night!

Everybody read the bible differently nothing to do with any comprehension.
It's hard to believe a SL55 pull on you ! you should post more often in caddy forum

Last edited by CharlyE500; 09-15-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CharlyE500
Everybody read the bible differently nothing to do with any comprehension.
It's hard to believe a SL55 pull on you ! you should post more often in caddy forum
Good bible statement...

It didn't really pull on me, he got 3/4 of a car in front right off the bat and we stayed there in the same exact position till 150mph but he has some serious stuff done...trust me. It's my friend and I hope he wins every time!

Caddy forum is ...some good info. and I have spoken to a few great guys but not nearly as entertaining as this forum so...you're stuck with me until the 2012 E63's come down in price! Then I will tune that and beat myself in the V!

I will try and find some other caddy's, BMW's, vett's etc. to beat up on or 'get' beat up on!

'E55AMG' has a few M5 buddies that wanna come out and play so me and my SL55 buddy will mess around with them a little this week maybe.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blown 208 55 amg, 211 55 amg
There will always always be something faster wether its some riced out Honda civic making 700whp or a GTR who cares....if you want to race and never lose buy a supra and go all out mine made 1100whp and I drove it on the street every single day unless it was raining or the dead of winter and I would still drive it today if it didn't get totaled by a drunk...point is drive whatever makes you smile whether its faster or not... Oh and I got walked in the supra by a 1995 civic one time never did find the guy to figure out what he had under the hood because I got a wrecklessndriving in a construction zone in the process
Old 09-16-2013, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
2004 E55,1969 300SEL6.3,2011 ML350 BlueTec Diesel,2005 ML400 CDI
Originally Posted by Redw20855amg
There will always always be something faster wether its some riced out Honda civic making 700whp or a GTR who cares....if you want to race and never lose buy a supra and go all out mine made 1100whp and I drove it on the street every single day unless it was raining or the dead of winter and I would still drive it today if it didn't get totaled by a drunk...point is drive whatever makes you smile whether its faster or not... Oh and I got walked in the supra by a 1995 civic one time never did find the guy to figure out what he had under the hood because I got a wrecklessndriving in a construction zone in the process
Old 09-16-2013, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Geez people....if you don't like it, move along. Don't sit here and whine about it.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Redw20855amg
Right on...I actually know of a few cars that will beat me after the next step of mods and I will run them just to see and I am sure that 'they' will be impressed but I am not going to make it any faster after that. Where the car is now, there are soooo many guys to run and have fun, after this next stuff there will be less guys to mess with and that's no fun!

I went out this Sunday and couldn't find anything to play with! Just bad timing I guess as they were passing me going the other way every time! Don't you hate that???? On the plus side there were a lot of cops out for some reason so.... prolly a good thing.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 w211 E55
Hahah just read some posts on this thread. I also like to post most of my race encounters win or lose. 60nomad is a cool dude and he's just in it for the fun guys! I'm the same exact way. The V was made to beat e60 m5, w211 e63 and it has. Stock vs stock I've beaten every c63, w211 e63, w212 e63 and e60 m5's. The V is the only car of the bunch stock vs stock that beat me. With that said I'm by far no where near dissappinted that a 2003 make is kicking *** a decade later! There's always faster and slower but for what it is the e55 is 1 of the greatest cars ever to be built!

I went to eurocharged open house Sunday and I got a s/c pulley, ec heat exchanger installed, spark plug change, a tcu tune and a Dyno tune. The belt I had kept slipping but after Jerry tuned my car I put down 452whp with belt slippage so there was someone room for power if the belt wouldn't have slipped. I'll be cutting out the mufflers this week and I'll be meeting up with 60nomad for some friendly runs! His car is damn fast though.

There is 2 e60 m5's that want in as well. 1 6 speed with a tune and fully Catless and the other smg Ecu/tcu tune, intake, 2nd cat delete and pulley. It will be fun win or lose!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04
Hahah just read some posts on this thread. I also like to post most of my race encounters win or lose. 60nomad is a cool dude and he's just in it for the fun guys! I'm the same exact way. The V was made to beat e60 m5, w211 e63 and it has. Stock vs stock I've beaten every c63, w211 e63, w212 e63 and e60 m5's. The V is the only car of the bunch stock vs stock that beat me. With that said I'm by far no where near dissappinted that a 2003 make is kicking *** a decade later! There's always faster and slower but for what it is the e55 is 1 of the greatest cars ever to be built!

I went to eurocharged open house Sunday and I got a s/c pulley, ec heat exchanger installed, spark plug change, a tcu tune and a Dyno tune. The belt I had kept slipping but after Jerry tuned my car I put down 452whp with belt slippage so there was someone room for power if the belt wouldn't have slipped. I'll be cutting out the mufflers this week and I'll be meeting up with 60nomad for some friendly runs! His car is damn fast though.

There is 2 e60 m5's that want in as well. 1 6 speed with a tune and fully Catless and the other smg Ecu/tcu tune, intake, 2nd cat delete and pulley. It will be fun win or lose!

You're always up to run, man! That's the spirit to have..

Glad you figured out the belt slippage, nothing worse than losing boost!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 w211 E55
Originally Posted by ArmoE55
You're always up to run, man! That's the spirit to have..

Glad you figured out the belt slippage, nothing worse than losing boost!
Yessir! Lol. It's all in good fun for me. I ordered the gates belt over night shipping so it should be here today even though my stock belt is not slipping. This is the belt guys with the supercharger pulley are running! Ordered new motor mounts as well. Tranny mount shot that's being ordered today and my rotors are destroyed from all the racing so ordering those today as well!

I'm glad you got those big numbers bro!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
Yessir! Lol. It's all in good fun for me. I ordered the gates belt over night shipping so it should be here today even though my stock belt is not slipping. This is the belt guys with the supercharger pulley are running! Ordered new motor mounts as well. Tranny mount shot that's being ordered today and my rotors are destroyed from all the racing so ordering those today as well!

I'm glad you got those big numbers bro!
Your car will feel like a whole new animal once you get those maintenance items taken care of

Thanks, your car put out sick power, too. Be safe out there!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
E63S
I hit up the Caddy dealership last week to check out the V's. Coupe interior is cooler but I'm too big for it. The sedan is nice too, way more cramped than the E and smaller backseat etc. I do like the sport recaros. Need to hear one with exhaust work.

It's cool and the potential makes the car, but at double the price of a used E63 I don't know if I could justify it. Doesn't have the AMG feel of the interior either.
Walked out of there - looked at my beautiful E and left happy.
Salesman also said new cts-v's coming in a couple weeks. Ill take a look again then.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Here is some CTS-V tunes for you Dima.

My car is the last one in this video before the cam was added.

Last edited by urbamworm; 09-17-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Originally Posted by E55Dimon
I hit up the Caddy dealership last week to check out the V's. Coupe interior is cooler but I'm too big for it. The sedan is nice too, way more cramped than the E and smaller backseat etc. I do like the sport recaros. Need to hear one with exhaust work.
I'm also going to be checking out the Caddies, just in a different way. I got an invitation in the mail for the V-Series Performance Lab at the Circuit of the Americas and figured "Why not?". 4-5 hours of free track time? Yes, please. October 11th can't get here soon enough.
http://www.cadillacvserieslab.com
Old 09-17-2013, 12:37 PM

E55AMGGG04:
There's always faster and slower but for what it is the e55 is 1 of the greatest cars ever to be built!
I couldnt agree more! I like my V, but I lusted after the E55 since 2002. I never forget the first time I punched the throttle in that beast! I will never forget that nasty punch in the chest! Simply viscious!

E55Dimon:
Salesman also said new cts-v's coming in a couple weeks. Ill take a look again then.
He might be referring to the new bodystyle CTS V sport, which is basically a mid tier performance machine similiar to the S6, 550i and 550 models. It comes equipped with a twin turbo V6 good for 420HP. On the other hand he could be just telling you that the final V2 generation 2014 CTS-Vs will be hitting the dealerships as well. No changes other than colors and different wheel and front grill options.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:45 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
CLS63S
Old 09-17-2013, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by E55Dimon

It's cool and the potential makes the car, but at double the price of a used E63 I don't know if I could justify it. Doesn't have the AMG feel of the interior either.
Walked out of there - looked at my beautiful E and left happy.
I couldn't agree more about almost everything you said...just the used e63 part...compare a used ctsv in that case. At any rate, recaros are cool yes...but didn't you think they were hard? Bottom line...The Caddy is NOT a Mercedes!

Originally Posted by urbamworm
Here is some CTS-V tunes for you Dima.

My car is the last one in this video before the cam was added.
Not blowin smoke up are ur arzzz bc I know you but yours sounds the best by far. Little loud for me but it sounds the best!

Originally Posted by HeissRod
I'm also going to be checking out the Caddies, just in a different way. I got an invitation in the mail for the V-Series Performance Lab at the Circuit of the Americas and figured "Why not?". 4-5 hours of free track time? Yes, please. October 11th can't get here soon enough.
http://www.cadillacvserieslab.com
That's pretty neat...I am sure you guys know this but these sh*tty caddies handle like a mo fo too! I am not a race track guy and don't care to take turns at high speeds but they handle!

We will have a good 'ol time! My SL55 buddy will come out too I'm sure.