Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by 99lightning
what time does it start by the way
9:00 is typically when everyone shows up.

For those paying at the event, you need to be there no later than 9:30.

By the time the track is prepped it is usually 10:00, and lanes close down at 4:00.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by 60nomad
Yeah right, you sound silly! I think you told me that the guy you played with over here was 'lowprofile'. Let him guess what you will run! LP: he is faster now then when you guys played around on the street!
So, this was your question? Reads more like a statement, or a challenge.
I'll give you credit for getting one thing correct, the timeline. We compared cars, and a few weeks later he was over 2mph faster. Think about that.
I have more to say but it can wait until Monday.

Keep the replies related to the rental, thank you.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
I live 2 miles from him and we mess around out there all the time. He said you guys ran and you beat him pretty good so I figured that you ran him and would know how good his car runs and it goes a little better now...that's all...why?

He is saying that he will run 11.50's and I know he will go faster than that...so I asked what you would guess that he would run being that you ran him and now he is probably 1-2 cars faster then he was then! You questioned this like it was a secret or I was saying that he beat you?! Not really sure how to take your response here! I don't really understand it! Seems like your mad or something!

Edit: Bottom line...I was asking your opinion on what you think he might run!
This seems like a challenge?

Originally Posted by schino
they had 300+ cars last year there. ALL staging lanes were full past the fence. it was just a huge cluster Fk. I waited a while for them to even call me to the lanes and once they did I waited there for about 3hrs. I had to pit out in the sand/rock lot, they didn't even have paved area left. just giving you a fair warning. don't get me wrong I love that track and I always shoot the **** with the guys running it, I wish I could run points there but they don't have a class I fit in well (forced to deal with the E-town bullsht). but I will always T&T at atco just not on black Friday
50 cars showed up! I guess you failed to tell me that it was 65 degrees last year? Thx

Originally Posted by lowprofile
So, this was your question? Reads more like a statement, or a challenge.
I'll give you credit for getting one thing correct, the timeline. We compared cars, and a few weeks later he was over 2mph faster. Think about that.
I have more to say but it can wait until Monday.
Think about what? Seems like you're still bent out of shape about something! Writing can sometimes seem MUCH different then what is actually meant. It was all meant in fun and to estimate Kevins modest estimate of his car's power...that's all! Anyway, we will meet tomorrow...hope you run well. Kevin is not coming bc he is sick. He will be wearing his skirt tomorrow! lol
Old 12-03-2013, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold - 05' E55
Thanks for the invite. A few big hitters showed up.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55, 11 second truck, ducati streetfighter 1098
50 cars showed up! I guess you failed to tell me that it was 65 degrees last year? Thx
sounds like you missed a good day due to my fail. my weather data says mid 50's for a high though.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
I went without my car and watched...it sucked anyway. Monday's rental was great and if I brought my car Friday then I wasn't brnging it Monday. It all worked out...no biggie, just breakin *****! lol