Sponsored by:

What mods should I do next?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 05:11 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
03 W211 E55
Hi

Thanks guys for all your suggestions, I am appreciating it. It keeps my mind open on what I should consider doing for my car.

Yes it does get pretty hot in Melbourne in the summer time, but if it's to hot to have fun in my car I will go out on my boat.
I may look for a used set of C63 mufflers as the mid and rear sections of my exhaust is standard.
A belt wrap kit seems a necessity at this point in time.
I would like a Kleemann pulley but will probably end up with an ASP due to the cost difference but choosing between a 168mm and 172mm has been the hard part for me. I would really like to monitor my afr's before fitting this though.
Meth and E85 sounds great but I like pump fuel of 98 octane which can be purchased from most gas stations in Australia.
Yes we also use the word "exhaust manifold" as well as "headers" to describe the same item. We only use the word "extractors" when they are changed to an aftermarket high performance item....we are a bit slow down here in Australia!

Now to answer the question what are my goals?, I think I just want to get the most out of my car whilst keeping it reliable. Since I already have an 82mm throttle body and larger injectors I think it may be ideal to take advantage of those and increase the boost to a little higher level. Would anybody care to comment on what sort of quarter mile time my car would achieve in its current format?

Time for me to start researching the largest size tyres I can fit on the rear wheels.

Keep the comments and suggestions coming in.

Regards,

OZZYAMG