Sponsored by:

Raced a FBO E60 m5 50-170

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 10:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
https://mbworld.org/forums/5109308-post372.html

Again, OLD set up. Get your facts straight David before you speak on my car.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by efiftyfizzle
I don't get why all the CTS-V owners have to talk about their cars on the E55 forums... is there no such thing as a CTS-V forum?
I didn't say **** about my car, num nuts made a comment about it thinking he was going to be funny. I have a god damn E55 so I come on here too as well as other car forums, most normal people talk about any cars, yeah I have a CTS-V so talk about it sometimes. I realize some of the Mercedes community are uptight douche bags but for christ sake let it go, there is more than Mercedes out there.

Be a real damn car enthusiast who can talk about more than one car and appreciate more things than only if it has a star on the front grill.

Originally Posted by hpV12
Ohhh my god... You idiot. That time was with the old turbo set up. Which according to Jody himself were laggy as hell. Since then it has had the GT30s installed. Plus working on some weight reduction/E85 who knows I dont know what you consider a "different power output". But yeah fail with that comparison. The car was still being tuned and built when that time was ran and you want to use it as a basis for what the car can do now... with a completley different set up? Ok. Fine. It will run faster then 11.7 @ 127. Does that prediction less infuriate you then my previous one? Or have I not ran that either... guess I havent so it cant.
You won't run a 9, keep flapping your lips. Bet you don't even go under 10.5 when you go if that really ever happens. Make sure you come back and post up what you do and don't hide it when it isn't what you wanted it to be.

Last edited by urbamworm; 12-20-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:59 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by urbamworm
I didn't say **** about my car, num nuts made a comment about it thinking he was going to be funny. I have a god damn E55 so I come on here too as well as other car forums, most normal people talk about any cars, yeah I have a CTS-V so talk about it sometimes. I realize some of the Mercedes community are uptight douche bags but for christ sake let it go, there is more than Mercedes out there.

Be a real damn car enthusiast who can talk about more than one car and appreciate more things than only if it has a star on the front grill.

You won't run a 9, keep flapping your lips.
Oh yeah were uptight cause we're on home turf and it seems like no E class can ever be fast around here without some dbag with a V chiming in about how awesome/fast it is and how the E can and wont run this or that **** off go find you something to do.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Again, I never said anything about my other car, so where was the mention of "how awesome or fast it is?" I said your car wasn't as fast as you were making it out to be. You were talking about putting 4 people in your car, talking did the Lambo come with rocket boosters, blah blah blah. I never acted like an E couldn't be fast, there have been a few that have trapped the same or slightly better than what I have so far in my V.

Unless your car runs 140+ then it isn't fast enough to be saying all that stuff you were trying to act like some big dog looking down on the other guys who were going at it with one another. You think it will, so I guess only time will tell but I think you are going to be disappointed when it isn't in the 140s.

Oh yeah and I am also on home turf, see the car in my signature, it isn't the fastest but it is prettier than yours

Last edited by urbamworm; 12-20-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:06 PM

Audi A4

You won't run a 9, keep flapping your lips. Bet you don't even go under 10.5 when you go if that really ever happens. Make sure you come back and post up what you do and don't hide it when it isn't what you wanted it to be.
My goal is 9s @ 140s. I believe it can do it. If not whats the BFD? Think I'm gonna cry myself to sleep-- that I wont reveal to you (and everyone else) that I ran 10.xx or 11.xx??? LOL and whats it gonna matter? Your cts would like to sleep a little easier at night?? lmfao

I'll let everyone know when I go and I more then likely wont be going alone so there will be video and slips... why would you think I would be scared to show you my times what nonsense.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:09 PM

Audi A4
Again, I never said anything about my other car, so where was the mention of "how awesome or fast it is?" I said your car wasn't as fast as you were making it out to be. You were talking about putting 4 people in your car, talking did the Lambo come with rocket boosters, blah blah blah.

Unless your car runs 140+ then it isn't fast enough to be saying all that stuff. You think it will, so I guess only time will tell but I think you are going to be disappointed when it isn't in the 140s.

Oh yeah and I am also on home turf, see the car in my signature
Double agent.

If it wont run 140 then oh well. Ill let you know. But I'm definitely thinking it will. Apologies for thinking so much and not having enough videos/slips. Wish it was the other way around trust me
Old 12-20-2013, 11:13 PM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
W212 E63 AMG S Model

My lame Caddy first time I took it to the track went down the 1/4 one second faster than your pile has ever went
You didn't say anything about your car? I am a real car enthusiast, but I understand the grounds and the audience of my communication. If you're here, then talk E55... if you want to brag about your CTS-V, go to the CTS-V forums... or is your car not fast enough to talk there?
Old 12-20-2013, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Because a lot of people are like that. They talk a big game, then finally go and are crushed with what actually happens so they act like they never went.

I could care less if you do or don't run a 9 and trap 140+ I just said you wouldn't with that car and the 744whp number you posted. Not enough power and slow shifting transmission too. Well unless you plan on dismantling it and making it 500lbs lighter. I personally wouldn't do that because I think it is dumb, the car won't run a number unless you make it something it is not by doing a bunch of magic tricks to it, and this is a general statement of any car, not referring to your car.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You didn't say anything about your car? I am a real car enthusiast, but I understand the grounds and the audience of my communication. If you're here, then talk E55... if you want to brag about your CTS-V, go to the CTS-V forums... or is your car not fast enough to talk there?
Are you serious? You are quoting **** I said AFTER he started talking about the CTS-V making me have the comments including it. I said nothing about it BEFORE the panties got in a bunch leading HIM to start talking about a car that wasn't even talked about.

And yes my car is fast enough to talk there lol. I ran 10.7 and trapped 131 during this summer in Florida when I went to the track for my first and only time in the car. 93 octane, full weight 4300+ lbs on the regular stock 19s the car runs daily, no drag pack setup, no gutting the car, no magical negative DA, etc. There are only a few that have went faster that weren't spraying or are on a bigger engine or blower or race gas. But there are a few running 9s at over 140 which I will never do unless I put nitrous in it too which I don't think I will ever do. So in that light, it is "slow"

Last edited by urbamworm; 12-20-2013 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:15 PM

Audi A4
Again, I never said anything about my other car, so where was the mention of "how awesome or fast it is?" I said your car wasn't as fast as you were making it out to be. You were talking about putting 4 people in your car, talking did the Lambo come with rocket boosters, blah blah blah. I never acted like an E couldn't be fast, there have been a few that have trapped the same or slightly better than what I have so far in my V.

Unless your car runs 140+ then it isn't fast enough to be saying all that stuff you were trying to act like some big dog looking down on the other guys who were going at it with one another. You think it will, so I guess only time will tell but I think you are going to be disappointed when it isn't in the 140s.

Oh yeah and I am also on home turf, see the car in my signature, it isn't the fastest but it is prettier than yours
I was bustin his ***** a bit f me jc your a sensitive tit. And yeah I think I'd handle whatever little Lambo they were messing about with. People give each other crap all the time big deal if i had a pos ctsv bet you wouldnt be riding me half as much. Oh yeah cause tis greased lightning.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Does it make you feel better to say a newer car with better technology and a far superior performance market and potential is a pos, just wondering?
Old 12-20-2013, 11:24 PM

Audi A4
Because a lot of people are like that. They talk a big game, then finally go and are crushed with what actually happens so they act like they never went.

I could care less if you do or don't run a 9 and trap 140+ I just said you wouldn't with that car and the 744whp number you posted. Not enough power and slow shifting transmission too. Well unless you plan on dismantling it and making it 500lbs lighter. I personally wouldn't do that because I think it is dumb, the car won't run a number unless you make it something it is not by doing a bunch of magic tricks to it, and this is a general statement of any car, not referring to your car.
All this rift-raft my god... I'll post when I go, but in the meantime forgive me for taking advatange and clowning on this BMW that was scared to run the C63. Even if it is in my lowly W211.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I would be scared to run that C63 too if I had an M5. If it (the C63) is trapping upper 120s like it says in his sig the M5 will lose unless he is spraying.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:27 PM

Audi A4
Does it make you feel better to say a newer car with better technology and a far superior performance market and potential is a pos, just wondering?
Its a pos because again, to me it looks like one. Sorry for having a different opinion and just not giving a f about your top of the line CTS. Think I couldnt have just the same bought one?

Help me, I'm poor.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Who said anything about money? I am not rich, I am just someone who can appreciate a wide variety of vehicles. I am not someone who buys something for a status symbol, I get it because it has something I want in a car. Oh look at me, I am driving a Mercedes. Who gives a ****.

I could have you confused with someone else, which I think I might since I think the guy had a CLS and you mentioned you had an E55 but didn't you say a while back that you got a Mercedes mainly for "status." So all your pals would think you are so cool and are on top of the world because you are in a big bad Benz?
Old 12-20-2013, 11:36 PM

Audi A4
Who said anything about money? I am not rich, I am just someone who can appreciate a wide variety of vehicles. I am not someone who buys something for a status symbol, I get it because it has something I want in a car. Oh look at me, I am driving a Mercedes. Who gives a ****.

I could have you confused with someone else, which I think I might since I think the guy had a CLS and you mentioned you had an E55 but didn't you say a while back that you got a Mercedes mainly for "status." So all your pals would think you are so cool and are on top of the world because you are in a big bad Benz?
Uh.... no...? Think your thinking of someone else...

I got a MB cause... well, as cheesy as it is they are just one of my fav car manufacturers. Thats about it I'm afraid..
Old 12-21-2013, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What was your old username?
Old 12-21-2013, 03:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
I don't get why all the CTS-V owners have to talk about their cars on the E55 forums... is there no such thing as a CTS-V forum?

Everyone is talking about what will beat what??? So, talking about M5's is OK because most are NOT as fast and that the E55 or E63 will beat or be close in a race with an M5 but a guy talks about a CTS-V and it is all about that 'HE' is talking about a cts-v and this is an e55 forum!!! What is wrong with you??? Why don't you tell the M5 guy to go to the M5 forum? This is a talk about RACING! It doesn't matter if he brings a ford pinto! Wake up and smell the coffee...if you wanna talk racing and in case u didn't know...CTS-V is in the same class as the E55! HE OWNS AN E55 and happens to own a CTS-V too! Dave understands what car runs fast and what car is maybe a better car and has higher qualities, etc. This is actually an entertaining debate about who runs faster then who with the very cool AMG's and whatever these NY guys are debating!

I am probably wasting my time even writing this but it had to be said to some of you stuck up AMG guys! Everyone race and have fun...it doesn't matter what you run or drive everyday! I can't wait to buy another AMG but it definitely is not going to beat my V...nuff said!

Last edited by 60nomad; 12-21-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:57 AM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
W212 E63 AMG S Model
Originally Posted by 60nomad
Everyone is talking about what will beat what??? So, talking about M5's is OK because most are NOT as fast and that the E55 or E63 will beat or be close in a race with an M5 but a guy talks about a CTS-V and it is all about that 'HE' is talking about a cts-v and this is an e55 forum!!! What is wrong with you??? Why don't you tell the M5 guy to go to the M5 forum? This is a talk about RACING! It doesn't matter if he brings a ford pinto! Wake up and smell the coffee...if you wanna talk racing and in case u didn't know...CTS-V is in the same class as the E55! HE OWNS AN E55 and happens to own a CTS-V too! Dave understands what car runs fast and what car is maybe a better car and has higher qualities, etc. This is actually an entertaining debate about who runs faster then who with the very cool AMG's and whatever these NY guys are debating!

I am probably wasting my time even writing this but it had to be said to some of you stuck up AMG guys! Everyone race and have fun...it doesn't matter what you run or drive everyday! I can't wait to buy another AMG but it definitely is not going to beat my V...nuff said!
This thread is about an E55 vs M5... No where in this thread did I see anything about CTS-V... It just got off topic really quickly which is why this thread is so unnecessarily long.

Good to see that the CTS-V fanboys stick together.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Why do I have to be a Cts-v fanboy? I have an e55, had it before you had one and have been a member here for several years longer than you as well. Sorry I own another car as well that is not a Mercedes.

Please forgive me.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
Guys yes caddy lacks the status symbol and interior qualities. That has nothing to do with racing. Plus Dave owns both so I don't mine him or the next guy talking about Vs. Not anywhere close to my fav cars but I like them as should all the e55 guys it's,a blown v8
Happy holidays !
Ps his V sounds so awesome in person ! Can't wait to ride in it again

Last edited by AMG E Power; 12-21-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John I will be in Tampa again Monday. Be at Jeremy's shop at around 10am then over to the dyno a little later that afternoon.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Hi guys I need to post this video up because the m5 owner said that he past me on my 4 gear and that I max it on 110mph just for the record so he can see it him self my 4 gear redlined at 140+ and at 155-160 he was whole car ahead of me!

I just put back my old tires completely bald mitchelin pss so my deal still is up vato 0-160 let's do it bro
Old 12-21-2013, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
Text me Monday forsure, are u getting your tune adjusted or new mods ?
Old 12-21-2013, 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Swapping my ported snout for a bigger ported snout to fit 102mm throttle body. Going to tune with old throttle body then swap new one on dyno. Added 4.5" intake from my just under 4" on there now, added AlkyControl meth injection and new better flowing supercharger lid with better intercooler. Getting this all tuned for. Possibly race gas tune also, I need to find some jugs of race has though, forgot to buy some yesterday before place closed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Raced a FBO E60 m5 50-170