BIP TCU tune feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 193 Likes on 86 Posts
2014 cls63 a amg. 2018 AMG GTR
Originally Posted by BimmerDawg
I said I wasn't bashing, please don't twist my words. My post was promoting BIP's tune, not bashing EC's.

Before the BIP tune, the car would feel like it was slipping in and out of gear in traffic, around 1100 rpm or so. When I questioned the PO about it, he said it always did that. Full disclosure: my conductor plate did take a crap and the car needed a full transmission rebuild so my initial thought was the strange "in and out of gear" thing was related, but as previously mentioned, the PO Bart (FASN8N) confirmed that it was normal.

Again, not bashing EC so please make your own conclusions but DO NOT twist my words.

Sorry, it just seemed that way when there was no explanation. It could easily come across as bashing by many. When people hear a product acts weird and another doesn't it sure can hurt sales. So you are saying it acted wierd with their tune but you had to rebuild trans and changed tune at same time ? I might not be understanding you so please correct me if I am wrong. If that is true then that doesnt say anything about the EC tune. Given your explanation, assuming I understand it correctly, you are jumping to unfounded conclusions. That is like saying a ECU tune acted wierd but it turned out my engine needed to be rebuilt and it runs great now with a different tune Hopefully I misunderstood your post. If I heard you right your comment has zero credibility and you had no business posting that.

I havent heard any other reports of this kind of behavior after a EC TCU tune I just finally got my EC TCU installed a couple days ago. I cant say I notice a huge difference but I have noticed my shifts are cleaner and I dont get much of a hesitation from a stop like I consistantly did before.

Last edited by dllhg; 05-04-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 porsche 996 turbo
Originally Posted by dllhg
I wont name names but it was as reputable as you can get....
so your "reputable source" was completely wrong, spread false info but you don't want to name names? that in my opinion puts YOUR reputation in question and makes you out to be less informed than you perceive
Old 05-04-2014, 09:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 Wagon | C126 | S210
Sorry, it just seemed that way when there was no explanation. It could easily come across as bashing by many. When people hear a product acts weird and another doesn't it sure can hurt sales. So you are saying it acted wierd with their tune but you had to rebuild trans and changed tune at same time ? I might not be understanding you so please correct me if I am wrong. If that is true then that doesnt say anything about the EC tune. Given your explanation, assuming I understand it correctly, you are jumping to unfounded conclusions. That is like saying a ECU tune acted wierd but it turned out my engine needed to be rebuilt and it runs great now with a different tune Hopefully I misunderstood your post. If I heard you right your comment has zero credibility and you had no business posting that.

I havent heard any other reports of this kind of behavior after a EC TCU tune I just finally got my EC TCU installed a couple days ago. I cant say I notice a huge difference but I have noticed my shifts are cleaner and I dont get much of a hesitation from a stop like I consistantly did before.
Please reread my response, there's no way you can be confused by it.

The tranny was acting weird, I asked the PO, a very well-respected member who knows much more about this car than me, and he confirmed it had always done that. Two weeks later the tranny needed a rebuild and that, coupled with the BIP tranny tune and the car runs perfectly now. Had I not had the feedback from the PO, I wouldn't have even said anything.

And regarding you saying my promoting of the BIP tune is the same as bashing the EC tune: if I say I prefer my E55 over an M5, is that the same as bashing an M5? The original point of this thread was giving feedback about a BIP TCU tune and perhaps I'm the only member here who's had both a BIP and EC on his car, so my positive feedback about the BIP tune was warranted. If you feel differently then I'm sorry and I'm glad you're pleased with your EC tune.

So how about full disclosure from you? You're the one that seems to have extra info and are failing to disclose where you're getting all of this info regarding TCU tunes and are trolling other's posts to prove your side. How about just coming out and saying what you have to say?

Last edited by BimmerDawg; 05-04-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTSV/6sp Grocery Getter
Read this thread where two other guys had problems with a Renntech and an EC TCU tune:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...irst-gear.html

I don't think anything in this thread is bashing EC, but it does seem like different people have experienced issues with the both the EC and Renntech TCU tunes.

The bottom line is, those that have switched to the BIP TCU tunes have not experienced any downside and their cars seem to drive better.

EC is a talented group that has produced many fast cars and happy customers over the years, but it seems like the TCU tune has been hit or miss for some customers.

No matter how good you are, you can be perfect at everything.

Go with the shop that provides the products and services that meet YOUR needs and forget about the rest. Get out from behind the keyboard and go flog your car!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BimmerDawg
Please reread my response, there's no way you can be confused by it.

The tranny was acting weird, I asked the PO, a very well-respected member who knows much more about this car than me, and he confirmed it had always done that. Two weeks later the tranny needed a rebuild and that, coupled with the BIP tranny tune and the car runs perfectly now. Had I not had the feedback from the PO, I wouldn't have even said anything.

And regarding you saying my promoting of the BIP tune is the same as bashing the EC tune: if I say I prefer my E55 over an M5, is that the same as bashing an M5? The original point of this thread was giving feedback about a BIP TCU tune and perhaps I'm the only member here who's had both a BIP and EC on his car, so my positive feedback about the BIP tune was warranted. If you feel differently then I'm sorry and I'm glad you're pleased with your EC tune.

So how about full disclosure from you? You're the one that seems to have extra info and are failing to disclose where you're getting all of this info regarding TCU tunes and are trolling other's posts to prove your side. How about just coming out and saying what you have to say?
Yeah so it is exactly what I thought. The trans was acting weird and happened to have a EC TCU tune. The trans was toast and needed to be replaced. you replaced it and changed the tune. So it must have been the tune Got it My car has been idling rough lately with an EC tunre. CYL 8 popped last week. I rebuilt my motor and put a BIP tune in and now it runs great. Those EC tunes sure act "weird". How does this conclusion even begin to make sense ...... Dude even the member you mentioned said he thought it was the trans part ..... wow no kidding.

I was told not to name names for your guys information. Someone didnt want to stir the pot. Many big VENDORS/SPONSORS dont get into stuff like this, it isn't worth it. All I will say is it wasn't a regular board member and was from a large reputable source most everyone trusts on here. I only said because of this fairly retarded conclusion that mas made on that particular car about an EC TCU tune. I wasnt the one trash talking, or should I saw simply making ultra ignorant statements and drawing bizarre conclusions.

Also noticed BIP never chimed in again when I clearly asked if they actually did theri tune from the ground up. Was pretty straight forward , either they did or they didn't.

I'm done with this thread and certain leg humpers. People can draw their own conclusions. I expect this kind of logic on a civic forum but seriously people.

I will say that BIP seems very cool and a very legit company. Certain members trying to make them sound better actually made them look worse by spouting utter BS from their mouths about other vendors tunes.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by FASN8N
Read this thread where two other guys had problems with a Renntech and an EC TCU tune:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...irst-gear.html

I don't think anything in this thread is bashing EC, but it does seem like different people have experienced issues with the both the EC and Renntech TCU tunes.

The bottom line is, those that have switched to the BIP TCU tunes have not experienced any downside and their cars seem to drive better.

EC is a talented group that has produced many fast cars and happy customers over the years, but it seems like the TCU tune has been hit or miss for some customers.

No matter how good you are, you can be perfect at everything.

Go with the shop that provides the products and services that meet YOUR needs and forget about the rest. Get out from behind the keyboard and go flog your car!
I should have just posted this Well said. going to flog my car right now.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:14 PM

E55 Wagon | C126 | S210

I'm done with this thread and certain leg humpers. People can draw their own conclusions. I expect this kind of logic on a civic forum but seriously people.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
Yeah so it is exactly what I thought. The trans was acting weird and happened to have a EC TCU tune. The trans was toast and needed to be replaced. you replaced it and changed the tune. So it must have been the tune Got it My car has been idling rough lately with an EC tunre. CYL 8 popped last week. I rebuilt my motor and put a BIP tune in and now it runs great. Those EC tunes sure act "weird". How does this conclusion even begin to make sense ...... Dude even the member you mentioned said he thought it was the trans part ..... wow no kidding.

I was told not to name names for your guys information. Someone didnt want to stir the pot. Many big VENDORS/SPONSORS dont get into stuff like this, it isn't worth it. All I will say is it wasn't a regular board member and was from a large reputable source most everyone trusts on here. I only said because of this fairly retarded conclusion that mas made on that particular car about an EC TCU tune. I wasnt the one trash talking, or should I saw simply making ultra ignorant statements and drawing bizarre conclusions.

Also noticed BIP never chimed in again when I clearly asked if they actually did theri tune from the ground up. Was pretty straight forward , either they did or they didn't.

I will say that BIP seems very cool and a very legit company. Certain members trying to make them sound better actually made them look worse by spouting utter BS from their mouths about other vendors tunes.
i came right out and told you the e/c tcu tune on my car was garbage. it wasn't due to a bad trans it was the tune and nothing but the tune. 21 afr spikes and it was never fixed. after 6 months they gave up.

so what you do was spread misinformation then sidestep a direct question. talk about bashing a company thats exactly what your doing.
maybe you should go back to the civic forums were the members aren't going to question what you say. on here we like the facts not garbage innuendo.

so ill ask you directly again.. WHO TOLD YOU BIP USES SOMEONE ELSES TUNE?

man up and back up your comments or admit your a rumor monger simply trolling a thread
Old 05-04-2014, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by 320 dreamer
...man up and back up your comments or admit your a rumor monger simply trolling a thread
I haven't been back for long but I seem to see a lot if trolling in multiple threads from him...

I'm deathly afraid of TCU tunes after Renntech toasted two trannys for me with their speedshift program. It's good to see BIP may have found a solution!
Old 05-06-2014, 09:09 AM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
I deleted some quoted sections to keep it shorter.

Sorry, it just seemed that way when there was no explanation. It could easily come across as bashing by many. When people hear a product acts weird and another doesn't it sure can hurt sales. So you are saying it acted wierd with their tune but you had to rebuild trans and changed tune at same time ?

If I heard you right your comment has zero credibility and you had no business posting that.
If it hurts sales, that's not his problem. He stated HIS EXPERIENCE with the tcu tune and gave consumers the background on his car to go along with it. Could the problem have been the transmission? Sure. Could the problem have been the tcu tune? Yep. Could the problem have been a combination of the two... with the tcu tune perhaps amplifying the issues within the transmission? Absolutely. At the end of the day, it was HIS EXPERIENCE. It's up to those interested in a tcu tune to interpret input and decide a direction on their own.

His post has full credibility... he has experience with both tuners and stated his mechanical condition when using both. YOU have no business telling him his opinion is invalid.

i came right out and told you the e/c tcu tune on my car was garbage. it wasn't due to a bad trans it was the tune and nothing but the tune. 21 afr spikes and it was never fixed. after 6 months they gave up.

Nice. I find it funny that the guy bashing someone for providing a first hand comparison is also the one providing blanket statements about BIP and "it sure can hurt sales".

If BIP did, in fact, use the EC structure to build their tunes... wouldn't we have some BIP customers with similar issues as seen with EC? Either BIP started from the ground up, or they corrected a flaw that EC didn't catch.

Considering the limited number of issues with the EC tcu tune, I'm assuming this is a vehicle specific problem and you guys need to realize that EC/BIP/whoever the hell else can't predict every situation. It's the consumer's job to work with the tuner to alleviate issues with their specific vehicle, it may be seeing parameters outside of what the tuner expected. Just because a generic box tune doesn't work perfect on every single car it is loaded on, doesn't mean the tune is ****...
Old 05-06-2014, 09:41 AM

E55 Wagon | C126 | S210
Originally Posted by rockthemullet

If it hurts sales, that's not his problem. He stated HIS EXPERIENCE with the tcu tune and gave consumers the background on his car to go along with it. Could the problem have been the transmission? Sure. Could the problem have been the tcu tune? Yep. Could the problem have been a combination of the two... with the tcu tune perhaps amplifying the issues within the transmission? Absolutely. At the end of the day, it was HIS EXPERIENCE. It's up to those interested in a tcu tune to interpret input and decide a direction on their own.

His post has full credibility... he has experience with both tuners and stated his mechanical condition when using both. YOU have no business telling him his opinion is invalid.

Nice. I find it funny that the guy bashing someone for providing a first hand comparison is also the one providing blanket statements about BIP and "it sure can hurt sales".

If BIP did, in fact, use the EC structure to build their tunes... wouldn't we have some BIP customers with similar issues as seen with EC? Either BIP started from the ground up, or they corrected a flaw that EC didn't catch.

Considering the limited number of issues with the EC tcu tune, I'm assuming this is a vehicle specific problem and you guys need to realize that EC/BIP/whoever the hell else can't predict every situation. It's the consumer's job to work with the tuner to alleviate issues with their specific vehicle, it may be seeing parameters outside of what the tuner expected. Just because a generic box tune doesn't work perfect on every single car it is loaded on, doesn't mean the tune is ****...
Wow, someone exercising common sense in this thread.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
'06 E55
Look at all the trouble this LM7 guy started up... what an a-hole!!
Old 05-06-2014, 10:15 AM
lm7

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
2003 E55
Originally Posted by Denroll
Look at all the trouble this LM7 guy started up... what an a-hole!!
Lol don't you have a torque converter to buy!? Get to it!
Old 05-06-2014, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55
Originally Posted by lm7
Lol don't you have a torque converter to buy!? Get to it!

........ Just ordered it

Once again, that dang Houston crew putting my wallet in a headlock.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 292 Likes on 241 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Old 05-06-2014, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55
While we're talking torque converters and TCU tunes, here's a couple of questions. What should I do while the transmission is open? I know putting in a fresh rear main seal is probably a good idea, but what about in/around the transmission? TCU tune... I have one, but will it need an update for this?
Old 05-06-2014, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
99 ford lightning
Denroll now your car will be violent because that 527hp is not unleased until that stall goes in. If you do a valve body just be sure to let who updates the tcu know. That way you can lower the firmness in the tcu and let the valvebody do it mechanically.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

so what you do was spread misinformation then sidestep a direct question. talk about bashing a company thats exactly what your doing.
maybe you should go back to the civic forums were the members aren't going to question what you say. on here we like the facts not garbage innuendo.

man up and back up your comments or admit your a rumor monger simply trolling a thread
LOL so now you are talking about your ECU tune umm ok ...

How did I spread misinformation ? Please do tell .... Bashing a company... umm no... defending a company was all I did. I repeatedly said BIP seems like they have great products and are cool guys.

Only a true leg humper could possibly think that his experience was due to a tune. Makes ZERO sense. Period. If he put the new trans in with same EC TCU tune and it still had the same issue then of course he would have a point worth mentioning. Otherwise it is utter BS to make such a claim about a product.

Why would I say exactly who told me ? Because you keep asking with big letters ? I am not going to put someone else in the middle of this. I will say its someone who works with one of the two companies being discussed. Like I said a reputable source. I also said it doesnt mean they did do their own custom tune , it just seems very coincidental that one company was doing these tunes for years and a couple weeks after BIP gets it they are selling them. Perhaps they changed it a lot or a little. who knows. Open your eyes and get off their leg already

Last edited by dllhg; 05-06-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rockthemullet

I still really dont see any logic at all in assuming a tune is at fault when the transmission was known to be faulty. Yes that was his experience but from realistic and scientific point of view it carries absolutely zero credibility to the TCU causing the issue. It is just like the example I gave of a car running rough on a certain tune but it needed a new motor.

As for why dont people with BIP TCU tunes have any issue.. Well how many TCU tunes do you think are out there compared to EC ? Not many.

Look I wasnt trying to **** in anyones Cheerios. Simply defending a company from a comment I felt was completely unfounded. I shared some of the knowledge I had and that was all. Don't shoot the messenger
Old 05-06-2014, 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chiromikey
I haven't been back for long but I seem to see a lot if trolling in multiple threads from him...

I'm deathly afraid of TCU tunes after Renntech toasted two trannys for me with their speedshift program. It's good to see BIP may have found a solution!
LOL oh you mean disagreeing with your point of view in a previous thread constitutes trolling LOL umm yeah ok.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
LOL oh you mean disagreeing with your point of view in a previous thread constitutes trolling LOL umm yeah ok.
No, but talking out of your *** on stuff that you have no direct experience is...
Old 05-06-2014, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55
So, whose pee went farther?
Old 05-06-2014, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
LOL so now you are talking about your ECU tune :roll eyes: umm ok ...
were do you see me discussing an ECU tune? i had a e/c TCU tune and it was junk. the spikes were from the shifting pattern not the ecu.

How did I spread misinformation ? Please do tell .... Bashing a company... umm no... defending a company was all I did. I repeatedly said BIP seems like they have great products and are cool guys.
you have implied repeatedly that bip uses e/c tcu tune which is false and hip said so. yet you continue to spread lies

Only a true leg humper could possibly think that his experience was due to a tune. Makes ZERO sense. Period. If he put the new trans in with same EC TCU tune and it still had the same issue then of course he would have a point worth mentioning. Otherwise it is utter BS to make such a claim about a product.

unlike you i have firsthand experience and not afraid to tell it. i have a large amount of datalogs to back it up. i also borrowed a stock oem tcu from a friend and installed it in my car. the spikes immediately went away. put the modded tcu back in spikes return. is that enough imperical data for you?unlike you this isn't my first hotrod. i use data to back up my findings not what someone says . you should try it.
Why would I say exactly who told me ? Because you keep asking with big letters ? I am not going to put someone else in the middle of this. I will say its someone who works with one of the two companies being discussed. Like I said a reputable source. I also said it doesnt mean they did do their own custom tune , it just seems very coincidental that one company was doing these tunes for years and a couple weeks after BIP gets it they are selling them. Perhaps they changed it a lot or a little. who knows. Open your eyes and get off their leg already
so what you are saying is your spreading what e/c is telling you without any proof at all. talk about leg humping. what coincidence? if e/c had tcu tunes for yrs why has bip only recently come out with it? possibly because they have built their own files at their pace not someone else's.you are the only person implying they have used a different companies file. nobody else but you

if anybody is leg humping here its you. grow a pair of ***** and tell the truth. its clear you spread innuendo and misinformation. how do you know how long bip had tcu tunes before selling them to the public? unlike e/c who told me they had the tcu tune all figured out and then spent 6 months trying to fix a major problem only to return the file to oem and bail out.

Last edited by 320 dreamer; 05-06-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

were do you see me discussing an ECU tune? i had a e/c TCU tune and it was junk. the spikes were from the shifting pattern not the ecu.

you have implied repeatedly that bip uses e/c tcu tune which is false and hip said so. yet you continue to spread lies

unlike you i have firsthand experience and not afraid to tell it. i have a large amount of datalogs to back it up. i also borrowed a stock oem tcu from a friend and installed it in my car. the spikes immediately went away. put the modded tcu back in spikes return. is that enough imperical data for you?unlike you this isn't my first hotrod. i use data to back up my findings not what someone says . you should try it.

so what you are saying is your spreading what e/c is telling you without any proof at all. talk about leg humping. what coincidence? if e/c had tcu tunes for yrs why has bip only recently come out with it? possibly because they have built their own files at their pace not someone else's.you are the only person implying they have used a different companies file. nobody else but you

if anybody is leg humping here its you. grow a pair of ***** and tell the truth. its clear you spread innuendo and misinformation. how do you know how long bip had tcu tunes before selling them to the public? unlike e/c who told me they had the tcu tune all figured out and then spent 6 months trying to fix a major problem only to return the file to oem and bail out.

LOL wow just wow .... feel better there big boy ?

Pot meet kettle ... Talk about bashing a vendors product. You keep spouting off your EC TCU tune was "junk". Hard to pry your self off BIP's leg isn't boy? Seeing how they used the same canned tune for all their TCUs, you didnt stop to think your ECU needed to be tuned better ? Seems painfully obvious to me. Sounds to me more like your ECU tune couldn't handle the TCU changes. Plenty of empirical (not imperical) data that you aren't a very good hot rodder like you think you are. you should have been looking at the ECU. Anyway.....

Could you act more blind to the possibility than this ? "hip said so" so I am spreading lies ? I am not going to put someone else in the middle of this. Like I said I heard it directly from one of these two manufacturer's employees when inquiring about a TCU tune for my car. Was told that within a couple weeks of them getting the Eurocharged tune, they were then selling tuned TCUs. So for some reason they ordered a tuned TCU and coincidentally they started selling tuned TCUs weeks later .... Where is Captain Obvious when you need him ? Why would someone come in here and make that up ? It is pretty darn clear to anyone who doesnt have their head up someone elses you know what that I was defending EC . Yes it came at the expense of BIP. Sorry for them, they seem like a great group of guys. People like you "defending" them are just making it a lot worse. Why do you think they stopped posting about it ? Whether its true or not it doesn't look good.

If the person who told me this wants to jump in they are welcome but I wouldn't expect them to. If BIP has some kind of proof they the did all the coding for the TCU you would think they would have chimed in. Unlike you and all your vast knowledge of hot rods (LOL its a Mercedes dude) I have seen MANY companies use other companies tunes and call it their own. Personally I think EC was just being nice and didn't want to stir a bunch of **** up with them directly or on the forum. Those usually get very ugly. Probably figured it wasn't worth it plus it's hard to prove.

Ok now please reinsert your head up their exhaust pipe and have a nice day
Old 05-07-2014, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
LOL wow just wow .... feel better there big boy ?

Pot meet kettle ... Talk about bashing a vendors product. You keep spouting off your EC TCU tune was "junk". Hard to pry your self off BIP's leg isn't boy? Seeing how they used the same canned tune for all their TCUs, you didnt stop to think your ECU needed to be tuned better ? Seems painfully obvious to me. Sounds to me more like your ECU tune couldn't handle the TCU changes. Plenty of empirical (not imperical) data that you aren't a very good hot rodder like you think you are. you should have been looking at the ECU. Anyway.....

Could you act more blind to the possibility than this ? "hip said so" so I am spreading lies ? I am not going to put someone else in the middle of this. Like I said I heard it directly from one of these two manufacturer's employees when inquiring about a TCU tune for my car. Was told that within a couple weeks of them getting the Eurocharged tune, they were then selling tuned TCUs. So for some reason they ordered a tuned TCU and coincidentally they started selling tuned TCUs weeks later .... Where is Captain Obvious when you need him ? Why would someone come in here and make that up ? It is pretty darn clear to anyone who doesnt have their head up someone elses you know what that I was defending EC . Yes it came at the expense of BIP. Sorry for them, they seem like a great group of guys. People like you "defending" them are just making it a lot worse. Why do you think they stopped posting about it ? Whether its true or not it doesn't look good.

If the person who told me this wants to jump in they are welcome but I wouldn't expect them to. If BIP has some kind of proof they the did all the coding for the TCU you would think they would have chimed in. Unlike you and all your vast knowledge of hot rods (LOL its a Mercedes dude) I have seen MANY companies use other companies tunes and call it their own. Personally I think EC was just being nice and didn't want to stir a bunch of **** up with them directly or on the forum. Those usually get very ugly. Probably figured it wasn't worth it plus it's hard to prove.

Ok now please reinsert your head up their exhaust pipe and have a nice day
Let me give you few facts here genius. My car had a e/c ecu tune on it when jerry wanted me to run the e/c tcu tune. From all the data he was sent if it was the ecu tune don't you think he would have seen it? Of course once the modded tcu tune was removed there were no more spikes of any kind but you can't grasp that can you? I didn't use a b/I tcu tune because it wasn't available. I sat at 12.0 for 2 yrs running e/c products set up the first Dynod day in Atlanta with close to 20 cars showing up. It wasn't until tony at b/I tuned my car that I broke into the 11's.

Again I have all the data needed to back up my assertions you don't have squat but someone hearsay which is a direct competitor to b/i.

Since your convinced they have hacked the tune show me the proof. Prove it if you can. Data not innunendo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BIP TCU tune feedback