Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 E55 AMG
Video uploaded

http://youtu.be/tRAdnSxql4U
Old 10-20-2014, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
1967 Pro Touring turbo LSX Camaro
Awesome job! The work looks incredible, nice symmetry and I bet it sounds great in person too. I've got something very similar on my CLS and it's very Jeckyll/Hyde-ish. Quiet enough at cruising speeds and RPMs to hear your passenger whisper, but sounding like a dragster at WOT.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 218 Likes on 179 Posts
E63
I also just had my polydyn coated headers installed, not welded on yet so it sounds like hell on earth if you start it up. Getting it towed to muffler shop for welding this morning. I will post pics after its all done. I will also post before and after underhood temperature changes if any. I checked using areas around the stock manifolds (motor mounts) and the manifolds themselves. Will repeat after header breaks in for a few hundred miles.

I kept everything except the primary cats (which mine were in excellent shape inside surprisingly).

In other news, I measured the stock mufflers and I think I have a solution for aftermarket muffler that will sound very much like the Eisenmann sport with no drone. I will start a new thread when I get that done
Old 10-22-2014, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 218 Likes on 179 Posts
E63
I just did some preliminary testing on the polydyn coating 2 days post install. Last night I got home and popped my hood open in the garage. I went back an hour and half later (after dinner) and full palmed the primaries, barely warm. I leaned on the supercharger body to do so, jerked my hand off after a few seconds.