W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

building an E55 with wester forged internals need advise!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
1967 Pro Touring turbo LSX Camaro
Exactly. There's a reason nobody has a 6.5 M113K.

And it's not because nobody has any money, or nobody thought of it before.

Originally Posted by Hulk
Hope it works out, unfortunately these High builds start with great enthusiasm never get accomplished or have many issues and are abandoned
Old 04-20-2015, 02:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 e55
Originally Posted by Hulk
Hope it works out, unfortunately these High builds start with great enthusiasm never get accomplished or have many issues and are abandoned

You sir is totally right on that quote. But for me All my tokens are already in wih no return but a finished car. This Isn't my first rodeo on building 800whp+ cars. It's actually my 3rd build in my life so far. Issues is part of the game it's almost impossible to double the Hp of the intended Hp of the car and not have issues..
Old 04-20-2015, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Like I said , I wish you the best
Old 04-21-2015, 01:20 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky

Everything has a price
I'm all ears

Pretty sure everyone here is interested in spending less but getting more like you said you could build it for half of what everyone is spending.

Do you have graphs to show us what your car actually made on dyno? pretty sure that a potential customer would want hard data not just a number saying I made this and it's good to go..

I know you said its all in the tune but is it on a stand alone or stock ecu?

Last edited by 03svtkiller; 04-21-2015 at 10:45 AM.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by 03svtkiller
I'm all ears

Pretty sure everyone here is interested in spending less but getting more like you said you could build it for half of what everyone is spending.

Do you have graphs to show us what your car actually made on dyno? pretty sure that a potential customer would want hard data not just a number saying I made this and it's good to go..

I know you said its all in the tune but is it on a stand alone or stock ecu?
Yes I have several graphs. I will be posting all info soon. I've been busy with golf and I haven't even driven it in a few weeks. Yes the car is on stock ECU.

I have a ton of pics and vids from my build. I'm also still making more. We should have one more tweeking session and it should finalize the tune for stock motor. Then I have to start working on a built motor and start the tuning all over again.

The car is fast and track times show it. I'm going to hit 9s, change wheels, wrap, and some other cosmetic mods before I make a price for it.
Old 04-22-2015, 09:05 AM

2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
Yes I have several graphs. I will be posting all info soon. I've been busy with golf and I haven't even driven it in a few weeks. Yes the car is on stock ECU.

I have a ton of pics and vids from my build. I'm also still making more. We should have one more tweeking session and it should finalize the tune for stock motor. Then I have to start working on a built motor and start the tuning all over again.

The car is fast and track times show it. I'm going to hit 9s, change wheels, wrap, and some other cosmetic mods before I make a price for it.
Impressive stock ecu! No sh**

Yea that would be awesome if you could make a thread for it I bet everyone here has been waiting patiently for it lol

No doubt your car is fast I just want facts over just yea it's TT it runs but how reliable? can you daily it? I think those are some questions a potential customer would ask, I'm very interested in the kit alone with the tuning I wouldn't need any other cosmetic stuff since mines got all the looks, so let me know you can PM me or you can let everyone know here when you make a thread for it as I deff would be first in line for the kit it wouldn't need it to be anything special or some crazy boost just a nice TT set up Id be happy with.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:15 AM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
Originally Posted by 03svtkiller
I think those are some questions a potential customer would ask, I'm very interested in the kit alone with the tuning I wouldn't need any other cosmetic stuff since mines got all the looks, so let me know you can PM me or you can let everyone know here when you make a thread for it as I deff would be first in line for the kit it wouldn't need it to be anything special or some crazy boost just a nice TT set up Id be happy with.
That's one hell of a long sentence.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:27 AM

2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by rockthemullet
That's one hell of a long sentence.
Could be longer
Old 04-22-2015, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
1967 Pro Touring turbo LSX Camaro
* insert corny **** joke here
Old 04-22-2015, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Run-on sentence..

Time to do a burnout!!
Old 04-23-2015, 12:04 PM

2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Attached Thumbnails building an E55 with wester forged internals need advise!-image.jpg