Feeler..... Twin Turbo E55 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by Denroll
I think there's lots of interest, but not many details have emerged. I've been waiting to hear what you guys have been putting together.
I understand that. I will put everything together soon. I promise. But we've had several people call and ask about it and never call back. It's not easy by any means and I've basic done all the r&d for this. There are a few modifications that need to be made but nothing drastic. Like I said before, the tuning has always been the main problem.

This is more reliable and streetable than the weistec sc upgrade. Not to mention, a lot faster.

Last edited by RedBullJnky; 07-08-2015 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:23 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
I understand that. I will put everything together soon. I promise. But we've had several people call and ask about it and never call back. It's not easy by any means and I've basic done all the r&d for this. There are a few modifications that need to be made but nothing drastic. Like I said before, the tuning has always been the main problem.

This is more reliable and streetable than the weistec sc upgrade. Not to mention, a lot faster.
Can't be that reliable or streetable since you are tuned on 100oct and only drive it once a month

Deff disagree on being better then a weistec and deff not faster....

As you mention your main problem is tuning as no one wants to deal with the headaches!!! if our cars were meant to be turbocharged, they would have been from factory but there not... Or the least someone would have came up with a turbo kit for us, like the big company's in the game not you an nemo who are pretty much trying but not really getting anywhere....

Either way bro good luck with whatever you do but ALL OF US here are looking for FACTS not just you blabbering about How it works and whatnot, so get your stuff in order.. If you really want to make something of it...
Old 07-09-2015, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by 03svtkiller
Can't be that reliable or streetable since you are tuned on 100oct and only drive it once a month

As you mention your main problem is tuning as no one wants to deal with the headaches!!! if our cars were meant to be turbocharged, they would have been from factory but there not... Or the least someone would have came up with a turbo kit for us, like the big company's in the game not you an nemo who are pretty much trying but not really getting anywhere....

Either way bro good luck with whatever you do but ALL OF US here are looking for FACTS not just you blabbering about How it works and whatnot, so get your stuff in order.. If you really want to make something of it...

Is your other screen name Joncl?

Last edited by RedBullJnky; 07-09-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
03svtkiller, I gotta Spoiler Alert!!! I just heard Mercedes is coming out with a twin turbo factory kit for a 5.5 liter V8, but they are going to call it a E63!!!! LOL

Why are you blasting him like an Ex girlfriend or jealous neighbor? You can't expect a regular guy to produce a 1 off over night and have everything fine tuned right away. They must be doing something right the traps don't lie. With the exception of another dedicated 1 off'er, blackbenzz is the only one getting some where with the Wiestec on a 55 motor. Managing the IATS is killer haven't you seen a few with the kit move on faced with defeat? They have made some crazy power with the NA 63s but not the same on the 55, unless I missed something. Go buy one and prove us wrong.

On a different note your engine bay looks nice, I like the red blower.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
I am just going to add fuel to the fire.

Women Lie, Men Lie, Numbers don't.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:11 PM

2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by RaceHorse
03svtkiller, I gotta Spoiler Alert!!! I just heard Mercedes is coming out with a twin turbo factory kit for a 5.5 liter V8, but they are going to call it a E63!!!! LOL

Why are you blasting him like an Ex girlfriend or jealous neighbor? You can't expect a regular guy to produce a 1 off over night and have everything fine tuned right away. They must be doing something right the traps don't lie. With the exception of another dedicated 1 off'er, blackbenzz is the only one getting some where with the Wiestec on a 55 motor. Managing the IATS is killer haven't you seen a few with the kit move on faced with defeat? They have made some crazy power with the NA 63s but not the same on the 55, unless I missed something. Go buy one and prove us wrong.

On a different note your engine bay looks nice, I like the red blower.

I have nothing against RBJ. I hate the fact that he keeps talking about making kits, parties not interested, like seriously? Why would anyone be interested he hasn't shown any graphs? Or proven anything but that he ran good time at the track or is it boost only? Is he spraying? Is he on a stand alone? he keeps talking about making a thread and giving us this great story of this awesome kit IM ALL EARS I want to know. It just fickles me he has all this great info and won't share that's all..

And thank you
Old 07-10-2015, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
I have nothing against RBJ. I hate the fact that he keeps talking about making kits, parties not interested, like seriously? Why would anyone be interested he hasn't shown any graphs? Or proven anything but that he ran good time at the track or is it boost only? Is he spraying? Is he on a stand alone? he keeps talking about making a thread and giving us this great story of this awesome kit IM ALL EARS I want to know. It just fickles me he has all this great info and won't share that's all..

And thank you
Anyone can build a twin turbo kit or a one off turbo system. So if you feel frogggy than leap. Join the club! If you have the *****!! Don't wait for someone else to do it, then expect them to hand it to you for free!

I'm not making kits. Period!!! Nemo and I parted ways and we are not on good terms. And Rage-Tek is closed.

There is no spray (Blackbenz) can verify that! There is no stand alone (Blackbenz) can verify that also!

Stop hating and have some patience. I'm the one working out all the kinks. Im not going to give half as$ info. I want it to be complete with no issues. If you can't handle that, then move along.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:41 AM

2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Anyone can build a twin turbo kit or a one off turbo system. So if you feel frogggy than leap. Join the club! If you have the *****!! Don't wait for someone else to do it, then expect them to hand it to you for free!

I'm not making kits. Period!!! Nemo and I parted ways and we are not on good terms. And Rage-Tek is closed.

There is no spray (Blackbenz) can verify that! There is no stand alone (Blackbenz) can verify that also!

Stop hating and have some patience. I'm the one working out all the kinks. Im not going to give half as$ info. I want it to be complete with no issues. If you can't handle that, then move along.
Nothing's free my friend this is Muricaaa..

Well then problem solved, don't say there isn't enough interest because I guarantee there is, buttt there is just not enough info on it. So no one is interested, makes sense..
Old 07-10-2015, 01:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 208 Likes on 91 Posts
2014 cls63 a amg. 2018 AMG GTR

Wow where to begin ?

So there is a weistec E55 running faster than 10.2 @ 138 MPH ? I wasnt aware of this.

As for what a car is meant for ... really ?

Pontiac Grand Prixs come with a non intercooler super charged 3.8. They run 15 seconds flat from the factory. Cammed, headers pulley etc etc they run mid low 12s. Slap on a turbo kit and they run 10s @ 130 MPH. Fastest GP from a performance shop runs mid 8s.

Fastest LSx GTOs are turbo, no comparison.

Superchargers take power to make power. Turbos it comes virtually free. Pretty much any platform will have more power potential with turbos especially on stock parts. Much more efficient.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:46 AM

2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by dllhg
Wow where to begin ?

So there is a weistec E55 running faster than 10.2 @ 138 MPH ? I wasnt aware of this.

As for what a car is meant for ... really ?

Pontiac Grand Prixs come with a non intercooler super charged 3.8. They run 15 seconds flat from the factory. Cammed, headers pulley etc etc they run mid low 12s. Slap on a turbo kit and they run 10s @ 130 MPH. Fastest GP from a performance shop runs mid 8s.

Fastest LSx GTOs are turbo, no comparison.

Superchargers take power to make power. Turbos it comes virtually free. Pretty much any platform will have more power potential with turbos especially on stock parts. Much more efficient.

Old 07-10-2015, 09:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bicycle

Good luck with the sale RBJ.. Hopefully you find a good shop. I wonder why Ragetek closed up?......
Old 07-11-2015, 12:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by c55asleep?
Good luck with the sale RBJ.. Hopefully you find a good shop. I wonder why Ragetek closed up?......
Thanks! And I have a great shop that I'll be moving to, JSBenz. They are personal friends of mine and I've been a part of their AMG Racing team for a few years now. They also hold the record for the fastest CL55 AMG.

Im very sorry that Rage-Tek closed. Nemo is a great builder and tuner. He know works for Orbit Racing in Palm Beach tuning For their racing team.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:33 PM

Bicycle
Thanks! And I have a great shop that I'll be moving to, JSBenz. They are personal friends of mine and I've been a part of their AMG Racing team for a few years now. They also hold the record for the fastest CL55 AMG.

Im very sorry that Rage-Tek closed. Nemo is a great builder and tuner. He know works for Orbit Racing in Palm Beach tuning For their racing team.
Sounds good. I was thinking of going to them to finish some things with my car. I spoke to JR, I need to find some time and drop it off with them.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters

+1. I've seen the car in person and drove the car at MIR. Elliot is a stand up guy and has no reason to give everyone the info they ask for when HE is the one doing all the leg work and spending money to get it where it's at. Same reason I was accused of nitrous and stripped interiors and everything else under the sun. If it was easy everyone would do it. Elliot's time and trap prove everything.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Sounds good. I was thinking of going to them to finish some things with my car. I spoke to JR, I need to find some time and drop it off with them.
Sweet! let me know when you do head there and I'll make time to stop by
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
+1. I've seen the car in person and drove the car at MIR. Elliot is a stand up guy and has no reason to give everyone the info they ask for when HE is the one doing all the leg work and spending money to get it where it's at. Same reason I was accused of nitrous and stripped interiors and everything else under the sun. If it was easy everyone would do it. Elliot's time and trap prove everything.
Thanks brotha!!
Old 07-11-2015, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

As awesome as it is, it's kind of a bummer we have to do a turbo conversion to run as fast as a cammed CTS-V ..... I would still much rather have the turbo E55. I did a supercharger to turbo kit on my old GP and it was sooo much better than the SC on that particular car. Love to hear some in car audio clips of this thing. Do you have an exhaust cutout at the downpipes? If not there is a LOT of power to be had from doing this and nothing more. 40-50 WHP easy. Plus it will sound pretty sick. Boost activated cutouts are sweet. Stay closed for all normal driving and open up at 5-10+ PSI.

Such a sick car. Congrats on that build and your times. Would be awesome if someone made an affordable kit for these cars. I think a lot of people would swap.

Last edited by dllhg; 07-11-2015 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
The problem is we don't have the outside support the caddy's do with it using a engine that's put into many other models. That's why i bought a Shelby way to easy to go fast ��.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The problem is we don't have the outside support the caddy's do with it using a engine that's put into many other models. That's why i bought a Shelby way to easy to go fast ��.
Sweet. Those cars are animals. I was looking at a 2008 997 but even those arent easy or cheap to get below mid 10s. I'd love to have AWD though. Stock those things go 3.0 flat to 60 with sport chrono package. Also thought about an older SL65 AMG but without a turbo upgrade they are stuck about where we are now. Not a fan of how the Caddy looks from the *** end especially. I really want a low 10 high 9 second car

OP did it right for this platform. I really wonder how much total he has spent to get it there. If no kits are in the works I really dont see the reason to hold back on details to get there. That is the great thing about the LSX, and mustang platform, people share the mod and tuning knowledge.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I'm late but just to confirm there's no nitrous on RBJ car. He's a stand up guy
Old 07-12-2015, 07:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by dllhg
Sweet. Those cars are animals. I was looking at a 2008 997 but even those arent easy or cheap to get below mid 10s. I'd love to have AWD though. Stock those things go 3.0 flat to 60 with sport chrono package. Also thought about an older SL65 AMG but without a turbo upgrade they are stuck about where we are now. Not a fan of how the Caddy looks from the *** end especially. I really want a low 10 high 9 second car

OP did it right for this platform. I really wonder how much total he has spent to get it there. If no kits are in the works I really dont see the reason to hold back on details to get there. That is the great thing about the LSX, and mustang platform, people share the mod and tuning knowledge.
2nd time at MIR (Friday) I ran a 9.987@136 in the Shelby. Simple bolt ons(pulley,intake,custom tune,big TB and inlet,drag radials and bolt on suspension). After I do the killer chiller and keep IAT's down I should be 9.70's. Car really needs an auto. I don't see the 6spd surviving much longer.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:33 PM

Bicycle
[QUOTE=RedBullJnky;6493531]Sweet! let me know when you do head there and I'll make time to stop by

Sure thing brotha, I'll let you know. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. It's Drews old ride (moosejaw)..
Old 07-12-2015, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
[QUOTE=c55asleep?;6494241]
Sweet! let me know when you do head there and I'll make time to stop by

Sure thing brotha, I'll let you know. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. It's Drews old ride (moosejaw)..
I know. He told me.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2nd time at MIR (Friday) I ran a 9.987@136 in the Shelby. Simple bolt ons(pulley,intake,custom tune,big TB and inlet,drag radials and bolt on suspension). After I do the killer chiller and keep IAT's down I should be 9.70's. Car really needs an auto. I don't see the 6spd surviving much longer.
You have a 2013+ ? thats fantastic for boltons. Headers too right ? Must have gotten a sick 60 foot. They do need an auto. I'd like the new Z06 with an 8 speed auto. Those run high 10s stock with stock tires. I imagine they would be quite easy to get into the 9s as well. FUGLY *** end as well though IMO. Rest of car looks good atleast. I really wish Mercedes or Porsche had a car they could get to those kind of numbers easier.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:10 PM

Bicycle
[QUOTE=RedBullJnky;6494354]

I know. He told me.
I gotta finish what he didn't lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feeler..... Twin Turbo E55 for sale