W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what's the most power (RWHP) out of a factory blower?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
I ran 10.2 at MIR in 45 degree weather in the morning and came back to PBIR 2 weeks later and ran 10.3 in 85 degree weather at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Hulk just needs to be content with his low 11s car. And 125mph does not sound like 580whp. Just saying

And why are you on here talking about hulks car? He's on here all the time trying to give people info like he knows what he's talking about. Why hasn't he posted this??

Ok, the last time the car was tuned was in march 2014 on the Pro S mustang dyno(formerly known as japtrix) I went there simply because that's where it was dyno tuned the first time by the previous owner and wanted to see the increase in power from before to after.

It dynoed 576/610 on MS 109, yes I do have the graph and never posted anything because look at the pissing around that's going on now just be mere mention of a number. I can post just the picture of the numbers as you did for your car since you don't show any FULL graphs either, if you do then I gladly will as well.

Now as for the first time running my car yes you are right that it was at an event at pbir when I had just got the car and had a whopping 5 runs that day and one of them was you driving, and I didn't even bother since the track sucked that day, the airmatic pump broke as well and one side was hanging way lower than the other so if you want to call that my first time no problem, I'll take it, I ran my best on my second time out, that's cleared up, happy?

It went 125mph and I know why now and will not run that slow again.

On the issue of my thinking that I am giving advice when you clearly think I dont know anything who cares lol. Skip over my posts as I do yours. You are the master of racing the E55, happy?

-OUT-
Old 08-14-2015, 10:46 AM
lm7

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
2003 E55
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
What was the DA and your IAT's like? If they were decent, which ported heads are you running and did you do before/after to make sure you gained power and didn't lose it.

+1. DA is DA no matter where you run. Orlando speedway preps the track really well from what I hear. If I had the time and money I'd put my car on a trailer or have it shipped around the country to different tracks to shut some people up
Peak IATs were 118* and DA was 1292. Never did a before and after because I swapped heads to a new long block when I blew my first motor.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:48 AM
lm7

2003 E55
Originally Posted by Hulk
Ok, the last time the car was tuned was in march 2014 on the Pro S mustang dyno(formerly known as japtrix) I went there simply because that's where it was dyno tuned the first time by the previous owner and wanted to see the increase in power from before to after.

It dynoed 576/610 on MS 109, yes I do have the graph and never posted anything because look at the pissing around that's going on now just be mere mention of a number. I can post just the picture of the numbers as you did for your car since you don't show any FULL graphs either, if you do then I gladly will as well.

Now as for the first time running my car yes you are right that it was at an event at pbir when I had just got the car and had a whopping 5 runs that day and one of them was you driving, and I didn't even bother since the track sucked that day, the airmatic pump broke as well and one side was hanging way lower than the other so if you want to call that my first time no problem, I'll take it, I ran my best on my second time out, that's cleared up, happy?

On the issue of my thinking that I am giving advice when you clearly think I dont know anything who cares lol. Skip over my posts as I do yours. You are the master of racing the E55, happy?

-OUT-
What was your issue robbing you of mph? Not questioning it but rather looking for ideas to diagnose my car.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
2 things, I had no headers and the intake was not good enough. I'm out, I'm not going to go back and forth on this especially on vacation time lol

Hope you get everything worked out LM7, good luck!
Old 08-14-2015, 11:13 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2011 Cadillac CTS-V
Any Proof of hulks car making that?? I highly doubt it made that much
I highly doubt your car made anything close to what you claim! Since there is no real proof of it or a "THREAD ABOUT YOUR BUILD" that you said was in the making LOL I guess well see that pop up when I start having grandkids, btw weren't you selling your car? how did that go for you
guess no real interest, that sucks
Old 08-14-2015, 11:16 AM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
630/680 on 15psi

580/620 on 13psi and fat afrs

Corn and compression
Old 08-14-2015, 11:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by lm7
Peak IATs were 118* and DA was 1292. Never did a before and after because I swapped heads to a new long block when I blew my first motor.
IAT's look good and DA wasn't terrible. Definitely something else. Have you checked compression? Was the car pulling timing? If everything checks out you may want to take those heads off and see what it does back to stock. Porting heads is alot more complicated than some people seem to think. It's not about hogging out as much material as you possibly can. Easy to lose power with an inexperienced porter
Old 08-14-2015, 11:28 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by rockthemullet
630/680 on 15psi

Corn and compression
You must have dynod at MIR, doesn't count
Old 08-14-2015, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
630/680 on 15psi

Corn and compression
Geez you had a nitrous filled dyno room too You know the saying. Haters gonna hate.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Ive raced all over CA, pacific northwest, midwest and been back east. I have raced back east on those tracks. MIR is FAST. It is prepped well, I think the air quality is better for racing. A pretty crappy track like ATCO in NJ is sticky as hell and Yes, it's really fast too. I watched them spray VHT from a vehicle down the entire length of the track!! After that they dragged some old slicks on the surface, adding more rubber and VHT into the track surface. Unfortunately, you will not see this in CA. A Track in Pennsylvania don't feel like searching it was over 10 years ago. Surrounded by trees in what looks like a forest. Yupp, it was really fast too.

Same cars, same time of year racing in the West like California. Will go slower by at least 2-about up to 4 tenths. Could be more or less depending on what track (elevation) you go to. Just stating facts from experience and from many others who have done the same. Guys back east are really lucky to have such good racing conditions.

I love the tracks outside of CA. Midwest are good too. In Texas and further east are really great. Ive always seen better track prep back east. With a simple shoe test you will know what I am talking about.

Just simply walk on the track surface. Are you feet slipping right out of your shoes because your shoes are stuck like glue? Yes it's happened to me and it means You're at a good track and you will have a good time if you have drag radials, slicks or awd.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
E55 AMG
I've always found Hulk, along with others in this thread, to be rather helpful. Its refreshing to see considering the number of people that seemingly keep secrets for whatever reason. Hulk has gone out of his way to help me with things when no one else would, however ;-)
Old 08-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Break out your wallet and tell them to prep it better.

When you rent MIR privately you get prepped to the 60' included in the price of the rental. If you want extra prep you pay. Very simple.

And DA is DA no matter where you are. This bull**** about magic air at MIR is just that... bull****
Old 08-14-2015, 12:17 PM
lm7

2003 E55
IAT's look good and DA wasn't terrible. Definitely something else. Have you checked compression? Was the car pulling timing? If everything checks out you may want to take those heads off and see what it does back to stock. Porting heads is alot more complicated than some people seem to think. It's not about hogging out as much material as you possibly can. Easy to lose power with an inexperienced porter
Haven't checked compression since making the runs so will. Timing definitely not ideal pulls ranges from 4* - 12* full pass. What I can't really figure out is why, tune called for 18* ran on both 91 and 100oct girl with similar timing reaction. AFR starts a bit lean 12.1 or so but flattens up to 11.1 throughout each pass. Real knock false knock? Don't have STAR so pure speculation for now.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by lm7
Haven't checked compression since making the runs so will. Timing definitely not ideal pulls ranges from 4* - 12* full pass. What I can't really figure out is why, tune called for 18* ran on both 91 and 100oct girl with similar timing reaction. AFR starts a bit lean 12.1 or so but flattens up to 11.1 throughout each pass. Real knock false knock? Don't have STAR so pure speculation for now.
Wow that timing is really low. That's your problem. Time to figure out why. 12.1 isn't horrible. I wouldn't be too worried about that. The timing isn't being pulled because of iat so something else is going on
Old 08-14-2015, 12:48 PM
lm7

2003 E55
Seems counter but could the meth have a negative effect and cause it to ping?
Old 08-14-2015, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Originally Posted by Hulk

-OUT-
Lmfao

I still remember when you had shardul's modified stock logs and a grinded stock tb with your pulley and considered yourself having a stage 3

I can see the steroids making your hands tremble as you type.

Originally Posted by 03svtkiller
I highly doubt your car made anything close to what you claim! Since there is no real proof of it or a "THREAD ABOUT YOUR BUILD" that you said was in the making LOL I guess well see that pop up when I start having grandkids, btw weren't you selling your car? how did that go for you
guess no real interest, that sucks
I thought I told you already? Put your money where your mouth is! Have some one build you a twin turbo system and try your luck. Don't wait for someone to hand it to you I don't have to give you ****. My times speak for my numbers!

You don't have a clue who is who. But we know what a joke some people are because we are all from SoFlo.

Last edited by RedBullJnky; 08-14-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:50 PM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Geez you had a nitrous filled dyno room too You know the saying. Haters gonna hate.
This is why I just decide not to post most of the time
Old 08-14-2015, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Lmfao

I still remember when you had shardul's modified stock logs and a grinded stock tb with your pulley and considered yourself having a stage 3

I can see the steroids making your hands tremble as you type.

I thought I told you already? Put your money where your mouth is! Have some one build you a twin turbo system and try your luck. Don't wait for someone to hand it to you I don't have to give you ****. My times speak for my numbers!

You don't have a clue who is who. But we know what a joke some people are because we are all from SoFlo.
I never ever made that claim but you were probably sniffing glue or whatever else you do regardless I did that time on modded manifolds it is what it is. As far as me trembling not gonna happen lmfao

I'm done responding to you
Lmao
Old 08-14-2015, 02:14 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2011 Cadillac CTS-V

If I recall correctly I posted my number on a public forum and told you to call me or send me a PM? Had cash money in hand not once did you try to call or send me a PM
You really must be on something strong good for you buddy
I mean you did say on a thread somewhere "that you pulled your motor out to powder coat your valve covers" LOL I didn't know you had to do all that just to get the valve covers off
Old 08-14-2015, 02:51 PM

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts
clk63, cls55, ml63, (w210) E55
Originally Posted by dans776
whats the most power a person can make with factory blower?? To the tire with a e55?

Mods would be
smallest pulley possible on blower (have fixed 77 now but there is some room to machine it smaller if blower can handle spinning harder) btw how hard can a person spin the factory blower
bigger throttle body
headers and exhaust
cold air intake (ie I made one already and car sounds *****en/aggressive lol)
Injectors if needed
heat exchanger
ic water pump
meth or possible e85.

Thanks
Dan
are we talking corrected or non corrected? at what level is the smoothing factor set at? sorry fellas, i had to.lol

SAE.CORRECTED.SMOOTHING 5.MS109.DYNOJET.NO GIGGLE.HEADS LIFTING(blowing coolant out reservoir)16PSI......

612 RWHP

Jesus in my heart would of given me a least 10 more rwhp. To no evail, I'm catholic.
Old 08-14-2015, 02:55 PM

dead kittens
Old 08-14-2015, 02:58 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by EREBUS
dead kittens
630/680 on 15psi

Corn and compression
I think 630 is more than 612 but I could be wrong.

Has anyone made over 700whp yet? Regardless of stock blower or weistec or nitrous or turbo or combo?
Old 08-14-2015, 03:07 PM

I think 630 is more than 612 but I could be wrong.
Dead kitten comment is between Hulk and I. He usually states it to make light of the situation when i get twisted.

on that note, what is your angle on your comment?

Has anyone made over 700whp yet? Regardless of stock blower or weistec or nitrous or turbo or combo?
i think 612 is more than 700 but i could be wrong.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by EREBUS
Dead kitten comment is between Hulk and I. He usually states it to make light of the situation when i get twisted.

on that note, what is your angle on your comment?

i think 612 is more than 700 but i could be wrong.
I quoted the wrong post. You came in here and posted like you made the most power when if you look a few posts up... it's not sorry. Btw he didn't have a built/sleeved motor

Not only could you be wrong but you are wrong as usual. 700 is indeed higher than 612.

Since you want to use big words... It's to no avail, not evail
Old 08-14-2015, 04:20 PM

I quoted the wrong post. You came in here and posted like you made the most power when if you look a few posts up... it's not sorry. Btw he didn't have a built/sleeved motor

built/sleeved motor is for safety. at 16 psi, i don't think I’m utilizing its potential. unless you say otherwise. lol. besides, wasn't his best dyno run with outside temps in the 40's? i believe you wouldn’t need correction factors at that point? maybe even a gain in hp at those temps?
Not only could you be wrong but you are wrong as usual. 700 is indeed higher than 612.
the difference between people on MBWorld and you? we can have the valet park our car. once i decide to gut my car like a honda civic and Frankenstein the living sh*t out of it.......i will be your #1 fan boy. until then, keep your stupid as* comments to people who give a sh*t.
Since you want to use big words... It's to no avail, not evail
uh, you got me? lol

Last edited by EREBUS; 08-14-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: I can't understand 3rd grade sentence structure

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what's the most power (RWHP) out of a factory blower?