W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

B6 602 1043 NOS illuminated door sills - got a set?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2015 | 05:13 PM

'20 GLE450; '06 CL65
B6 602 1043 NOS illuminated door sills - got a set?

I'm posting in the classified section, too, but also posted here for the traffic.

Like the title says, looking for the AMG illuminated door sills, OEM, preferably NOS sitting wrapped up in someone's garage somewhere. I have the illuminated sills from the factory, but they say "Mercedes Benz" and only the front two are lighted. Per t-bone, his set is OEM, say "AMG" and all four sills are lit, and the part number listed above is what they are. I want that, but I don't think he's parting with his.

Contacted numerous dealers and wholesalers, but no go. Apparently, they are no longer made and haven't been for a while. So looking for NOS, or very gently used.

I know, $$ spank, but it's what I'm looking for. If you have a set or have a lead, please let me know.

As always - many thanks to the forum.
Old 08-19-2015 | 07:01 PM
Banned

I have to degret to inform you that they are all gone. I asked 2 parts managers in the U.S. As well as in Germany (both work in distribution centers). The one in Germany made a international inquiry (which means he asked electronically every distribution center and every official dealership if they have a set laying around). Not a single one has it anymore.

If you want it so badly that you would consider non-OEM you can still find them on www.mymercedesbenz.com or something like that. I didn't go that route though.

I asked multiple times here and in other forums for used good looking ones but nobody seems to sell theirs.

For my E320 I bought OEMs about 3 years ago and there were only a handful 2 sill sets left. It came from Dubai, was shipped to my parts manager in Germany and be shipped it out to me in the U.S. They are officially now gone, too.

Our beloved cars are getting old

Last edited by Mackhack; 08-19-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 08-19-2015 | 07:19 PM

'20 GLE450; '06 CL65
Yeah, I knew they were gone from distribution, but was just checking to see if any members may be sitting on a set and need to send their kid to college.

I just bought my 2009 E63 and she's already over the hill!