Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 06:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS EBAY SELLER!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Ben...:X:BCS:AU:3160

Do not buy fog lights from this stupid seller. I ordered a set over a month ago, then after a week of it not arriving I contacted the seller who said they were out of stock, even though they were selling them and took my money, didn't tell me and didn't even bother to respond until 3 days later.

The seller then said they would give me a refund and cancel the order and the next time would either do a 5% discount or express post for the trouble. Fine I said, good, that sounds reasonable even though I was a little pissed.

Come Sept 2nd and the seller tells me "we have stock". I say, ok, I still need them so I reorder. I tell the seller to ship them immediately. Two days go by and I don't get a tracking number. Message sent, "what's wrong seller, where is my item, where's the tracking number". They tell me they received my money but the order isn't showing up. Again, no update or anything and they know I needed it quickly. I told them to do express post instead of the discount so whatever advantage express had from the initial date was now gone, they hadn't even shipped it. They cancel the order and make me reorder.

I reorder, not because I want to but I just want the damn foglights, is it that hard, did someone drop them on marble as a baby? I tell the seller, ship them NOW, IMMEDIATELY. They say they shipped them but give me a bogus tracking number which doesn't work. I tell them, they respond to me with "we've shipped it but if you're not happy we can call it back and cancel the order". At this point, I'm fuming, these little b**ches are f**king with me. I tell them, "send me the foglights immediately, do as you're told, THAT'S AN ORDER" (yes, I actually said that, sometimes you need to dominate a dog that won't follow instructions). So what do they do, cancel the order again.

I'm thinking, these dogs hide half way around the world, giggling like little girls for trolling me but if they weren't wimpy ****, they would do it to my face. WTF is wrong with some people? GOOD LORD, some people have no decency or manners. I contacted eBay and they said this seller has had 6 infractions on their account but because they're a powerseller, I couldn't negative feedback them until 7 days passed on the order. What a weird system. They should be banned from selling.

Made this thread so no one else gets trolled, also, do you guys know where I can get these fog lights to fit a genuine E63 bumper?
Old 09-11-2015, 07:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bicycle
Originally Posted by e500slr

Do not buy fog lights from this stupid seller. I ordered a set over a month ago, then after a week of it not arriving I contacted the seller who said they were out of stock, even though they were selling them and took my money, didn't tell me and didn't even bother to respond until 3 days later.

The seller then said they would give me a refund and cancel the order and the next time would either do a 5% discount or express post for the trouble. Fine I said, good, that sounds reasonable even though I was a little pissed.

Come Sept 2nd and the seller tells me "we have stock". I say, ok, I still need them so I reorder. I tell the seller to ship them immediately. Two days go by and I don't get a tracking number. Message sent, "what's wrong seller, where is my item, where's the tracking number". They tell me they received my money but the order isn't showing up. Again, no update or anything and they know I needed it quickly. I told them to do express post instead of the discount so whatever advantage express had from the initial date was now gone, they hadn't even shipped it. They cancel the order and make me reorder.

I reorder, not because I want to but I just want the damn foglights, is it that hard, did someone drop them on marble as a baby? I tell the seller, ship them NOW, IMMEDIATELY. They say they shipped them but give me a bogus tracking number which doesn't work. I tell them, they respond to me with "we've shipped it but if you're not happy we can call it back and cancel the order". At this point, I'm fuming, these little b**ches are f**king with me. I tell them, "send me the foglights immediately, do as you're told, THAT'S AN ORDER" (yes, I actually said that, sometimes you need to dominate a dog that won't follow instructions). So what do they do, cancel the order again.

I'm thinking, these dogs hide half way around the world, giggling like little girls for trolling me but if they weren't wimpy ****, they would do it to my face. WTF is wrong with some people? GOOD LORD, some people have no decency or manners. I contacted eBay and they said this seller has had 6 infractions on their account but because they're a powerseller, I couldn't negative feedback them until 7 days passed on the order. What a weird system. They should be banned from selling.

Made this thread so no one else gets trolled, also, do you guys know where I can get these fog lights to fit a genuine E63 bumper?
I have a set that I had removed from my E55 that had the suvneer front bumper swap. I replaced them with wald LEDs. Don't know if they will work.. Let me know
Old 09-11-2015, 07:15 AM

Bicycle
Originally Posted by e500slr

I have a set that I had removed from my E55 that had the suvneer w211 E63 front bumper swap. I replaced them with wald LEDs. Don't know if they will work.. Let me know
Old 09-11-2015, 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 678 Likes on 643 Posts
2014 E350 also restored: 1969 Camaro convertible SS 1957 Chevy Belair 2dr hardtop
Do not forget to post complaint with ebay and Paypal if you paid that way
Old 09-11-2015, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Playing the devil's advocate here...how long did you wait before claiming the tracking number was bogus? I've seen shipping companies take 48 hours for a tracking number to show up in their system, especially if a seller creates the shipping label one day, but the packing doesn't get into the hands of the shipper until late the next day.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
The title scared me when I got tagged to this thread. haha..
Old 09-11-2015, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
Originally Posted by HeissRod
Playing the devil's advocate here...how long did you wait before claiming the tracking number was bogus? I've seen shipping companies take 48 hours for a tracking number to show up in their system, especially if a seller creates the shipping label one day, but the packing doesn't get into the hands of the shipper until late the next day.
Well I kept checking even after 48 hours but when I contacted eBay and spoke to one of their reps who also checked, she also said it looked bogus. She gave them an infraction or whatever they call it on their account. She read through our messages and she was laughing a little because it was so ridiculous. The seller acts like they're dumb and they don't know what's going on. Honestly, I've had nothing but good experiences with eBay seller and always leave the best feedback and vice versa but this seller, HOLY CRAP. It's like the seller developed a grudge against me even though I waited over a month. Honestly if it wasn't for the price I wouldn't have bought from them but it's the cheapest around. OEM costs more for one side than those do for the pair, SHIPPED!!

The weird thing is, they have good feedback, so why the grudge. I was honestly so polite with them and pretty patient even after the first cancel/we-don't-have-any but then it got ridiculous. Like a prank or something except I don't know them so that would be weird. I did get my money back so apparently they don't like making money and selling their stuff. I guess the lunatics are running that asylum.

Originally Posted by Gary@Suvneer
The title scared me when I got tagged to this thread. haha..
haha why? I haven't had the pleasure of buying from you, yet and people give you really good feedback. by the way, do your fog lights, the ones on your bumpers fit the genuine e63 bumper by any chance?

Originally Posted by dbldpr
Do not forget to post complaint with ebay and Paypal if you paid that way
eBay gave them an infraction on their account but the little turd cancelled the order before I could give negative feedback because you have to wait 7 days after the transaction and that was the THIRD transaction the seller made me do.

Originally Posted by c55asleep?
I have a set that I had removed from my E55 that had the suvneer w211 E63 front bumper swap. I replaced them with wald LEDs. Don't know if they will work.. Let me know
PM'ed.

Last edited by e500slr; 09-11-2015 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Because I thought I failed at taking care of my customer

My E63 fog lights are really OEM quality. If c55asleep bought his bumper from me then his fog lights will be great also. I support my customer. You should get them him!
Old 09-11-2015, 07:25 PM

Bicycle

My E63 fog lights are really OEM quality. If c55asleep bought his bumper from me then his fog lights will be great also. I support my customer. You should get them him!
I had purchased my car from Andrew (moosejaw). He told me it was from suvneer. Not 100% sure but that's what I was told. Thanks Gary.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E63, 2013 CLS63

I haven't heard a person complain about you on this forum Also, I know I talked a little $h!t about your diffuser but the irony is, I ended buying the same look one. I would have bought it from you if I was in the US. It looks great. I know I said I like the Euroteck better and I do, but that thing is WAY too much for just a diffuser and apparently it doesn't fit the E55 easily.

So you confirm your fog lights work with the OEM E63 bumper? How much would you do them shipped to Australia? PM if you can, thanks