W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 beast scared friends shi*less

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 09:45 PM

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo (heavily modified)
Originally Posted by FLE55AMG
Great Story! Nobody in my office gets into my car any longer except this crazy gal from NJ who loves fast cars
Crazy NJ girls. They can be quite fun.
Old 12-21-2015, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
E55 AMG (SOLD), EvoSport CLK (SOLD), 2013 GsxR 750 (SOLD)
Originally Posted by e500slr
I guess there will always be someone faster .....unless you have a maxed out twin turbo Huracan or an AMS Alpha Omega but that's a different story.
LoL. Agreed.

Originally Posted by Ls1toAMG
It's really not that nice. In the last year I have seen 1 m113k powered car. That's it. Srt's are everywhere but rarely modded. I have been a Camaro guy for 30 years so beating a mustang does nothing anymore. If people have money they go z06 or get a nice S class. Most,of those guys won't run you anyway.
Not trying to take sides just cause we own what we do, but I'm with you. They're "not that nice". Maybe it's cause I'm just not a huge fan of mustangs in general.

Originally Posted by dchl21
u never know if you went first and full out.
LoL... if the road was straight and wide open, i might have.

My suspension worries me though. Two months ago, I had two of my co-workers in my car. They both never rode in an AMG. So i took a specific route to some place we were going to for lunch. It was a three lane street that slightly curves to the right AFTER one of those wavy road humps.

I don't really know how to put it into words, but it's like the pic below. Except just one "hump"...

From a complete stop, I punched it. I was already at 90+ when i reach the hump in the center lane. As the car goes over it, all of a sudden, the entire car shifted to the left lane! It was a close call. I nearly hit the center divider!

Since then, I stopped running hard around curved roads.

I wasn't planning to let off until about 130. Only cause the stoplight wasn't for another half mile.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Our E55's dominate 99.9% of all cars on the road!