Sponsored by:

I think I'm selling the CLS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 01:05 PM

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
cls55 amg
I think I'm selling the CLS

I'm writing this while sitting at Carmax looking at getting into a cts v. The drivers side window regulator went out on me the other day and I picked up the new regulator for $420 yesterday and as I was heading out of the dealership I realized I'm pretty much over all the problems I've had.
That said I'll offer the car up on here to anyone who can get to me before I finish my rounds at the local dealerships.
The car is going to need valve seals and the dynamic seats don't work. The car has the 77mm fixed pulley and long tube headers as well as a new HE pump and multiple heat exchangers. It has 135k miles on it as well. The transmission was just rebuilt and has a 2 year warrantee and new Arnott front suspension and new lower control arms.
I'll let it go for $14,500 and it will come with the stock exhaust manifolds, exhaust, and stock pulley if you want to take it all back to stock.
Feel free to call or text me, text is fastest if you want it.

727 481 5853.

Thanks guys
Old 04-15-2016, 11:04 PM

cls55 amg
The Merc is sold. Its been fun but I just picked up a 2012 CTS V sedan tonight.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 71 Likes on 64 Posts
2004 E55.98 SS Camaro.Jetta TDI. Expedition
Robert, hate to see you go. Thanks for the TB grind. Come back with some good kill stories and goodluck. Can't say I blame you. You had a lot of problems in a short time.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Good luck bro
Old 04-17-2016, 12:14 PM

cls55 amg
Thanks guys, it's too bad because the Cls55 was a dream car of mine for a few years before I got it and it didn't work out as planned but that's life.
I will say this Caddy is nowhere near the level of interior quality or fit/finish the Mercedes was and has nowhere near as many luxury features which is making me wish even more that the Cls had worked out. And even though it has power this V doesn't have the same violence about how it delivers the power nor does it have the same effortless feel on the highway.
That said I see myself getting back into a cls55 in the future when it can be a second car and I don't have to rely on it for work.

As far as the V goes performance wise, I've already ordered a smaller supercharger pulley and bigger injectors and plan on installing and getting tuned by next weekend so I should be able to get some good kills in soon enough lol.

And thanks to you guys for the support throughout the issues I had along the way. I'll be around and I wish you all the best.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
People always come back