Fern Green Pontiac Aztek
cocktails anyone?

The following users liked this post:
alenpepic (06-05-2019)
Old 05-21-2019, 09:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 165 Likes on 103 Posts
2003 SL55,2020 GTC ,2017 GTS sold ,2002 G500 Sold,2003 SL500 Sold,
What kind of car was this , I live on Long Island never even heard of this guy ,
Old 05-21-2019, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTS-V
Yea I agree, I'm sure many like me are thinking of their next move with regards to him. This guy shouldn't be doing this and where he tunes isn't at the address of his real shop, it's some shady hidden location at 509 Commack Rd in Deer Park, NY 11729.
I assume the people still going to him haven;t done there research or there in the dark like many. His facebook has new photos, check it out Chris Miller Racing..
Old 05-21-2019, 03:45 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2008 BMW M5, 2004 E55 AMG (RIP)
Originally Posted by Warrior007
Unfortunately I paid him with cash, my car has sat for months because I had to go out of state for work and couldn't deal with issue.... A few weeks ago I sent it to dealer hoping they can staighten it out, they told me I need a motor, they think it's a piston, from the car running lean from a bad tune. I can't afford a motor. So I took the car to another mechanic who's been a mechanic for 40yrs. Told me either piston or value, and also said it was from the car running lean due to a bad tune. So this week finally I'm going to pull the motor apart and take the heads off and see what the problem is.
Car never ran right or ever had any mechanical problem until I brought to Chris Miller in Long Island NY. He even tuned it a second time to correct the problem and after the second time just gave me the car and said it's good. On way home the car was still screwed up and this guy never picked up the phone when I called him. Drove back to shop and the place was locked up, nobody there.
I spoken to a handful of guys here on Long Island who build motors and do performance upgrades and every single one said Chris Miller is no good that he has a lot of people who don't like him here on Long Island NY, that he's screwed up a lot of cars... It sucks there's no way we can stop this clown. He's robbing everybody and scamming everyone.
Really sorry to hear about your car, hopefully he gets the book thrown at him in court. Did you notice knock or something or did he just return it to you blown? He must've really ragged on it when it was lean to have it blow that quickly right?
Old 06-05-2019, 09:25 AM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 CL55 (sold) C63 Coupe 2012 p31(sold) Audi 330awhp E55 511WHP(sold)Z06C6 550whp C63 LTH
Originally Posted by cnterline
What kind of car was this , I live on Long Island never even heard of this guy ,

Everyone uses his dyno for dyno hours but the e55 was then tuned by tony everything is fine now. This guy may be the biggest crook in the game but the scary part is he is really famous in the JDM community but now other tuners know about his ethics and his lies Bc I talked to other Long Island tuners.

Jorden at RK told me a customer of Chris Miller came to his shop for a “retune” on his m5 f10. Jorden checks the tune, it’s still a stock file. He just makes up numbers and acts like he tunes the car but doesn’t do ****.

I paid in cash so so I didn’t know how to act in court so I never pursued it but somebody needs to do something about him.

I checked the logs logs I checked everything he didn’t tune the car and would never even try Bc my car was running on only one fuel pump. There was faulty hardware on the e55 so u couldn’t tune it.

The fact that u search his shop and this post is the second post next to his website, IVE GOT MY MONEY BACK IN THAT SENSE, I DONT WANT ANYONE TO EVER FALL INTO THAT.

This is is a depressing experience for anyone, tuning is supposed to be a wonderful experience for a customer. You have a car that makes a certain amount of power from the factory and now the tuner is going to change everything with safety measure to increase ur enjoyment with the new found power. I don’t know how someone could do this, but let it be heard he really got hit hard Bc I made everyone know, can’t hide from a albanian.