W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MBWorld Coverups and VRPSpeed collusion exposed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 02:13 PM

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
Well sounds like a bunch of 2nd graders in here lmao.

First off if ur any kind of a online shopper u do the work an if u find something cheaper ask the person to price match if they cant or wont ... so what, you dont buy from them. Wow but to bad mouth one buisness to another that to me shows bad character.

As for copying .... i have seen that from dam near EVERY company on the planet .... heck B5 lth an maximizer an such are copys of ARH but ive seen almost every company on this forum sell em. Who cares ..... i for one have a 76mm vrp pulley and i just so happened to have one of upds 77mm .... now i dont know the whole story or if i had an early model upd but i can say after comparing the 2 i felt much better using VRPs pulley. The rivets are bigger an better material from what i can see and i have yet to read bout one failing.

I have bought from both i have a double idler from upd its a nice product. I have a bwk from vrp an it looks just as good as the one my buddy has from upd. Now is it a copy .... maybe i dont care they seem to have the exact same pulleys an parts so if i can get it cheaper through someone else ..... whats the difference of someone seeing summits price an vrps an getting it cheaper.

If your so dam lazy that you cant get online an do a lil research an get the best price, then you pay vrps or upds or dtks or whoever you honestly have no room to ***** bout feeling screwed if you find it cheaper after the fact. Sadly thats the world we live in if someone is selling something they have the right to ask whatever they feel they can get .... if they can double their money good for them. I mean u guys are acting like this is something new happening .... this has been goin on since day one of buisness. Smithes doesnt pay 2.27 for ea gallon of milk it gets from meadow gold .... they buy in bulk an are making almost 5 times what ea costs. Maybe some of u people should start crying bout that too, jesus.

Dont like a guys price dont buy .... dont like his product .... dont buy it .... dont like the guy etc etc. I for one have had zero problems with my products or customer service from VRP but same can be said of UPD, hes been good to deal with an ill still buy from him as well. I own both eurocharged an race iqs cables as well as their tunes an have tried both ..... now tony worked for jerry an then branched off an started his own tuning biz an his tunes are cheaper ..... but noone is ripping into him the same way. I love tony an personally love his tunes he knows what hes doing an his customer service is top notch. But if we go by whats been said .... he learned everything from jerry .... but i can tell they tune completely different. An point is i dont care where he learned it hes great ..... just like people *****ing bout copying ..... look its a dam clutched pulley cant really remake it to many different ways. And to add to that vrp is coming out with his own other things aka 72mm clutched pulley among other things.... whether it works or not who knows .... does it make too much heat possibly .... but its different. I am happy someone is at least continuing to try an improve these platforms.

Ok so VRP goes on and changes the price after u find it cheaper ...... and you still ***** ..... seriously .... you just got your way ..... he changed the dam price what more could anyone ask for. So he didnt come on an admit oh your right i wasnt the cheapest or anything .... he changed the price an thats that. What kind of egomaniac are you that u need to somehow feel vindicated that you found it cheaper ..... wow way to go you .... you actually did something such as your own dam research an found it cheaper .... want a medal?
The following users liked this post:
Strigoi (11-21-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 05:03 PM
tw2
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 284 Likes on 233 Posts
2005 E55 AMG, 1991 MR2
Originally Posted by VictoryRoadPerformance
Shardul used to grind part numbers off of throttlebodies and injectors.... not kidding.
So your saying he should have made them himself? Like you probably make injectors in house right? Milling a pulley is one thing, manufacturing a throttle body or injectors is something else. You are limited to reselling the oem part +/- modifying it and likely at a cost unavailable to the individual buyer trying to acquire the part independently. All resellers have some parts with the numbers ground off, usually they are made to. Look at the video by fcpeuro on oem vs aftermarket suppliers.
shardul (11-21-2017)
Old 11-21-2017, 05:12 PM

Received 139 Likes on 110 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by E55amg0220
Well sounds like a bunch of 2nd graders in here lmao.

First off if ur any kind of a online shopper u do the work an if u find something cheaper ask the person to price match if they cant or wont ... so what, you dont buy from them. Wow but to bad mouth one buisness to another that to me shows bad character.

As for copying .... i have seen that from dam near EVERY company on the planet .... heck B5 lth an maximizer an such are copys of ARH but ive seen almost every company on this forum sell em. Who cares ..... i for one have a 76mm vrp pulley and i just so happened to have one of upds 77mm .... now i dont know the whole story or if i had an early model upd but i can say after comparing the 2 i felt much better using VRPs pulley. The rivets are bigger an better material from what i can see and i have yet to read bout one failing.

I have bought from both i have a double idler from upd its a nice product. I have a bwk from vrp an it looks just as good as the one my buddy has from upd. Now is it a copy .... maybe i dont care they seem to have the exact same pulleys an parts so if i can get it cheaper through someone else ..... whats the difference of someone seeing summits price an vrps an getting it cheaper.

If your so dam lazy that you cant get online an do a lil research an get the best price, then you pay vrps or upds or dtks or whoever you honestly have no room to ***** bout feeling screwed if you find it cheaper after the fact. Sadly thats the world we live in if someone is selling something they have the right to ask whatever they feel they can get .... if they can double their money good for them. I mean u guys are acting like this is something new happening .... this has been goin on since day one of buisness. Smithes doesnt pay 2.27 for ea gallon of milk it gets from meadow gold .... they buy in bulk an are making almost 5 times what ea costs. Maybe some of u people should start crying bout that too, jesus.

Dont like a guys price dont buy .... dont like his product .... dont buy it .... dont like the guy etc etc. I for one have had zero problems with my products or customer service from VRP but same can be said of UPD, hes been good to deal with an ill still buy from him as well. I own both eurocharged an race iqs cables as well as their tunes an have tried both ..... now tony worked for jerry an then branched off an started his own tuning biz an his tunes are cheaper ..... but noone is ripping into him the same way. I love tony an personally love his tunes he knows what hes doing an his customer service is top notch. But if we go by whats been said .... he learned everything from jerry .... but i can tell they tune completely different. An point is i dont care where he learned it hes great ..... just like people *****ing bout copying ..... look its a dam clutched pulley cant really remake it to many different ways. And to add to that vrp is coming out with his own other things aka 72mm clutched pulley among other things.... whether it works or not who knows .... does it make too much heat possibly .... but its different. I am happy someone is at least continuing to try an improve these platforms.

Ok so VRP goes on and changes the price after u find it cheaper ...... and you still ***** ..... seriously .... you just got your way ..... he changed the dam price what more could anyone ask for. So he didnt come on an admit oh your right i wasnt the cheapest or anything .... he changed the price an thats that. What kind of egomaniac are you that u need to somehow feel vindicated that you found it cheaper ..... wow way to go you .... you actually did something such as your own dam research an found it cheaper .... want a medal?
You try to pass it off like he was just adjusting his price to appease his buyers and offer a better deal, and didn't do anything sketchy. That's not how the situations pointed out above took place but if you want to over simplify it and call every one else stupid because of it power to you Thanks for pointing out that we have the option not to buy from him. I hadn't realized that, I'm all pumped now!
Old 11-21-2017, 05:39 PM

2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
Originally Posted by drothgeb
You try to pass it off like he was just adjusting his price to appease his buyers and offer a better deal, and didn't do anything sketchy. That's not how the situations pointed out above took place but if you want to over simplify it and call every one else stupid because of it power to you Thanks for pointing out that we have the option not to buy from him. I hadn't realized that, I'm all pumped now!
It is as simple as that .... if you dont like the guy or his practices then by all means you are entitled to that option of not buying from him ....

As to him adjusting the prices to appease guys that called him out ..... ummmm I dont know what world your living in but that is EXACTLY what he did if having a high price one sec and then after being told you can get something somewhere for cheaper he goes and changes the price ..... thats not sketchy its called appeasing the customer. Sketchy would be if he changed the price for one customer and then went right back in and changed the price back to sell to another. You have the right to sell at whatever price you feel you can get .... if you can get more great if people are willing to pay what you ask whos fault is it other than the customers for paying that and not doing their own homework?? Tell ya what to me shady or sketchy is when you take someones money and dont provide a product or you provide an inferior product .... I have yet to see a failed VRP pulley, a belt wrap kit that came apart, a heat exchanger that leaked, that is the definition of sketchy and shady. So his business practices are not up to your standards .... well I got a secret for ya its not your business so once again who cares??

As stated above if your too lazy sitting on your butt on the couch and expecting all businesses to do the work for you getting you the best price and that their all "honest injun" then your a complete moron! Hence why I said if you buy from someone and then find out you coulda gotten it cheaper by doing some homework and research yourself, you have ZERO reason to complain.

But im glad I could PUMP you up now instead of complaining so much maybe get out there and do or post something useful and that may help the community sparky

you want to know whats sketchy ..... its places like Renntech selling a pump upgrade for 1400.00 dollars that cost them much less you can get the same thing on VRPs site for 350 adn I mean the exact same thing only difference is the etched name in the back saying renntech .... one example of doing your research and finding the best price on the net. https://www.renntechmercedes.com/ind...upgrade-detail http://vrpspeed.com/index.php?route=...product_id=189

Last edited by E55amg0220; 11-21-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:45 PM

2005 E55
It is as simple as that .... if you dont like the guy or his practices then by all means you are entitled to that option of not buying from him ....

As to him adjusting the prices to appease guys that called him out ..... ummmm I dont know what world your living in but that is EXACTLY what he did if having a high price one sec and then after being told you can get something somewhere for cheaper he goes and changes the price ..... thats not sketchy its called appeasing the customer. Sketchy would be if he changed the price for one customer and then went right back in and changed the price back to sell to another. You have the right to sell at whatever price you feel you can get .... if you can get more great if people are willing to pay what you ask whos fault is it other than the customers for paying that and not doing their own homework?? Tell ya what to me shady or sketchy is when you take someones money and dont provide a product or you provide an inferior product .... I have yet to see a failed VRP pulley, a belt wrap kit that came apart, a heat exchanger that leaked, that is the definition of sketchy and shady. So his business practices are not up to your standards .... well I got a secret for ya its not your business so once again who cares??

As stated above if your too lazy sitting your butt on the couch and expecting all businesses to do the work for you getting you the best price and that their all "honest injun" then your a complete moron! Hence why I said if you buy from someone and then find out you coulda gotten it cheaper by doing some homework and research yourself, you have ZERO reason to complain.

But im glad I could PUMP you up now instead of complaining so much maybe get out there and do or post something useful and that may help the community sparky
Oh good you pointed out that I can buy from some one else again, I will definitely remember now thanks! He made a statement that his product was the cheapest, I pointed out that it was incorrect. He then changed the price and tried to make it seem like I was wrong when I made the statement. THEN got the conversation making him look like a dick deleted. So, if what occurred is too complex for you to understand that the actions were not the same as changing a price to appease a customer, then "your a complete moron!"
Old 11-21-2017, 06:03 PM

2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
Oh good you pointed out that I can buy from some one else again, I will definitely remember now thanks! He made a statement that his product was the cheapest, I pointed out that it was incorrect. He then changed the price and tried to make it seem like I was wrong when I made the statement. THEN got the conversation making him look like a dick deleted. So, if what occurred is too complex for you to understand that the actions were not the same as changing a price to appease a customer, then "your a complete moron!"

I completely understand that you got a sour taste in your mouth that he made it seem like you were wrong .... ok omg he was not the cheapest by a whole dollar ok and then went on and changed it and then contiuned to make the claim that he was the cheapest and that you were wrong OMG .... were you not hugged enough as a child ??? Cause once again your missing the point of WHO CARES you got him to change it none the less right?? So all and all you still win is that not correct??

I am still trying to see where this severe butt hurt is coming from and if he got the post deleted or if the admin deleted it so what. You are saying he had the post deleted without fact, have you yourself contacted the admin and asked if it was in fact him or them who deleted it and why??? probably not. You base something off of assumption ... that he is being sketchy cause of how he went about changing his price and not coming out and announcing that "your right i am not the cheapest ill change it for you" because it wasnt the way you wanted it done when it all actuality it was changed none the less and is in fact now the cheapest on the net. :lol:
Old 11-21-2017, 06:53 PM

2005 E55
I completely understand that you got a sour taste in your mouth that he made it seem like you were wrong .... ok omg he was not the cheapest by a whole dollar ok and then went on and changed it and then contiuned to make the claim that he was the cheapest and that you were wrong OMG .... were you not hugged enough as a child ??? Cause once again your missing the point of WHO CARES you got him to change it none the less right?? So all and all you still win is that not correct??

I am still trying to see where this severe butt hurt is coming from and if he got the post deleted or if the admin deleted it so what. You are saying he had the post deleted without fact, have you yourself contacted the admin and asked if it was in fact him or them who deleted it and why??? probably not. You base something off of assumption ... that he is being sketchy cause of how he went about changing his price and not coming out and announcing that "your right i am not the cheapest ill change it for you" because it wasnt the way you wanted it done when it all actuality it was changed none the less and is in fact now the cheapest on the net. :lol:
Nothing but amusement here pal. Clearly if some one cares it's you, because you have to come up with a rebuttal to every response made on the thread. I understand you think MY actions of thoroughly pointing out some ones crap was childish. I understand you think that the couple of scenarios pointed out in this thread that resulted in a lower price was just out of great costumer service. None of this was about price, just about the actions but it appears to be over your head. Let me go ahead and succeed. I am childish and was not hugged enough, and have severe butt hurt, and a sour taste in my mouth. Now you can feel good that you've cleared this thread all up
Old 11-21-2017, 07:14 PM

2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
Nothing but amusement here pal. Clearly if some one cares it's you, because you have to come up with a rebuttal to every response made on the thread. I understand you think MY actions of thoroughly pointing out some ones crap was childish. I understand you think that the couple of scenarios pointed out in this thread that resulted in a lower price was just out of great costumer service. None of this was about price, just about the actions but it appears to be over your head. Let me go ahead and succeed. I am childish and was not hugged enough, and have severe butt hurt, and a sour taste in my mouth. Now you can feel good that you've cleared this thread all up
ahhhhh sarcasm ..... the one way to get out of an intelligent conversation. I assumed i was having a battle of wits with an unarmed person anyway skippy.

yes thats the difference between you an me i have come back with an intelligent rebuttal to you and others statements asking what the big deal is. I totally get what your saying ... you have yet to tell me why it is bothering you so bad and what about it makes it so sketchy. Show me the unsatisfied customers of VRPs .... the bad failed products .... the failure to provide parts when ordered or substandard communication? These are things that make a business sketchy .... i dont care if hes selling out of his moms basement sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos as long as hes sending the parts, providing what he claims, and stays in communication.

But im glad u concede ( not succeed ) cus you are clearly outmatched for this kind of conversation.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:53 PM

2005 E55
ahhhhh sarcasm ..... the one way to get out of an intelligent conversation. I assumed i was having a battle of wits with an unarmed person anyway skippy.

yes thats the difference between you an me i have come back with an intelligent rebuttal to you and others statements asking what the big deal is. I totally get what your saying ... you have yet to tell me why it is bothering you so bad and what about it makes it so sketchy. Show me the unsatisfied customers of VRPs .... the bad failed products .... the failure to provide parts when ordered or substandard communication? These are things that make a business sketchy .... i dont care if hes selling out of his moms basement sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos as long as hes sending the parts, providing what he claims, and stays in communication.

But im glad u concede ( not succeed ) cus you are clearly outmatched for this kind of conversation.
You are smart enough to point out grammatical errors but stupid enough to pass off everything mentioned in this thread as.... good costumer service? You've made it clear you are the intellectual superior.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:18 PM

2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
You've made it clear you are the intellectual superior.
Something we can agree on

Last edited by E55amg0220; 11-21-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:19 PM

2005 E55
im glad u can finally see that
Yes I can finally see the level of your stupidity
Old 11-21-2017, 08:21 PM

2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
Yes I can finally see the level of your stupidity

lmao ahhhh dont feel bad u cant keep up lil guy one day ull get bigger an smarter maybe faster but thats yet to be seen
Old 11-21-2017, 08:58 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
c36amg e55 amg e500 wagon
VRP, you are a business referring to a forum member or possible customer as a douche. Not very professional regardless of the rest of the thread and isn't a good way to represent a company.
The following 2 users liked this post by rttadam:
bayhas (11-27-2017), bEATONu (01-07-2018)
Old 11-26-2017, 03:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
E55 AMG, New Zealand
Long time lurker first time poster here. VRP the way you represent your company is appalling and embarrassing at best.

Take it on the chin and be honest, don't make excuses and resort to insults.

Be aware there are a lot of people watching that probably don't often post.
The following 2 users liked this post by EVO_5:
bEATONu (01-07-2018), shardul (11-27-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 09:53 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by EVO_5
Long time lurker first time poster here. VRP the way you represent your company is appalling and embarrassing at best.

Take it on the chin and be honest, don't make excuses and resort to insults.

Be aware there are a lot of people watching that probably don't often post.
Well said.
The amount of PMs I have got after this post is unbelievable.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:22 PM

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
E55 amg
Originally Posted by shardul
Well said.
The amount of PMs I have got after this post is unbelievable.

Shardul really,can you post them to see .

I would love to see if that's true and what was told .
Old 11-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by oneslow55
Shardul really,can you post them to see .

I would love to see if that's true and what was told .
Bruce I would, but some member would not like if I post their PM publicly.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:39 PM

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
SL55, GL450, and 300SE
Originally Posted by rttadam
VRP, you are a business referring to a forum member or possible customer as a douche. Not very professional regardless of the rest of the thread and isn't a good way to represent a company.
FYI @VRPSpeed , your language and behavior here rubbed me the wrong way as well, and I have decided not to order any parts from you (I did have a decent list in my cart)

I personally tend to ask a lots of questions, tons of them before buying, as @shardul, Renntech, and Eurocharged will probably attest, but that's because I enjoy learning and evaluating mods

And yes, some of the questions may be boring, repetitive, and even frustrating to vendors, but that should be part of what you're selling...

I personally dont care if your competitors are more expensive, I would pay double for each part, as long as I am guaranteed an ******* vendor is not potentially going to call me a "douchebag" on a public forum because i questioned a product, REMEMBER: "The customer is always right, even when they are wrong"...

Important to mention here that because you sell a commodity and niche hobby products, not life necessity, it should be expected that you deal with very demanding croud, looking to be entertained in the first place, in addition to getting good parts

If you want to be in this business for long, you should make sure you're offering the complete package of decent presale shopping experience and good products.
The following 4 users liked this post by bayhas:
bEATONu (01-07-2018), EVO_5 (12-02-2017), PutNavid (11-30-2017), shardul (11-27-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 04:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 393 Likes on 284 Posts
E55 C63
Originally Posted by bayhas
FYI @VRPSpeed , your language and behavior here rubbed me the wrong way as well, and I have decided not to order any parts from you (I did have a decent list in my cart)

I personally tend to ask a lots of questions, tons of them before buying, as @shardul, Renntech, and Eurocharged will probably attest, but that's because I enjoy learning and evaluating mods

And yes, some of the questions may be boring, repetitive, and even frustrating to vendors, but that should be part of what you're selling...

I personally dont care if your competitors are more expensive, I would pay double for each part, as long as I am guaranteed an ******* vendor is not potentially going to call me a "douchebag" on a public forum because i questioned a product, REMEMBER: "The customer is always right, even when they are wrong"...

Important to mention here that because you sell a commodity and niche hobby products, not life necessity, it should be expected that you deal with very demanding croud, looking to be entertained in the first place, in addition to getting good parts

If you want to be in this business for long, you should make sure you're offering the complete package of decent presale shopping experience and good products.
Sorry to hear that. we have no problem answering questions, the OP did not ask any questions. I think you're confused as to what the OP here is posting about.

1. we posted in a thread that we had scoops at the lowest price
2. OP pasted a link to a non supporting vendor websites Sale price which was admittedly cheaper
3. we changed the price of our scoops to "match or beat any advertised price" as our website says we do
4. Jokingly commented "Good try"
5. OP posted this thread

Take a couple minutes and read through OPs comment history, you will find an assortment of insults to other members who attempt to make and defend a point they believe or know (incorrectly or correctly) to be true. My comment to OP was based on those posts, and his general attitude around this forum and i apologize if that offends you.

I happily discuss products with customers all day long. Call us. and then call any other vendor, If our one on one technical support isn't the best ill send you something. There are countless customers I spent 3+ hours on the phone with at a time making sure they understand what parts are best for their setups and why they are the best, We provide data and reasoning to support that information and then make sure that whatever you're getting right now is inline with your future goals.

We continue to develop products for this platform while noone else does, with 16 products currently still open in various phases of development. We have a new supercharger pulley being released before the end of the year, a fuel hat, 90mm TB kits with snouts, Single Pass intercoolers. Top mount intercoolers. billet snouts. surge tanks. 2.9l whipple kit, 2.6l TVS kit, Port methanol, FPR mounting setup with return, m113 blower conversion kit and more. From day 1 weve made an effort to offer the most reasonable prices on products, and continue to bring prices down. We are getting ready to do a price cut on VRP products as we move more manufacturing in house.

We value and appreciate those who take the time to call us and gain a better understanding of the platform and develop a relationship with us. If you ever have a question feel free to call regardless of whos parts you buy.

Thanks

Phil
Old 11-27-2017, 04:33 PM

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
SL55, GL450, and 300SE
Phil,

I appreciate your quick reply, and I should say it made me feel better about the situation.

Notice that I am not taking sides, the whole post is childish to be honest, I was merely stating the fact that you replied the way you did, and that's really bad, because you guys are not two peers, or class mates in high school having a cafeteria fight, he is a potential customer, and you are a vendor, looking for customer satisfaction as the only mean for survival.

If I were you, a quick and simple "sorry you felt that way" would've gained you the upper hand real quick, regardless if he was totally in the wrong, or being flat out offensive to you...

Keep in mind, I am the one that spoke out, there are MANY MANY others that probably read the post, shrug their shoulders, and decided quietly they will never buy from you... You know what I mean?

just my 2 cents.

again, your reply is appreciated
The following 2 users liked this post by bayhas:
Dublinoh (12-01-2017), EVO_5 (12-02-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 06:51 PM
DVC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
'06 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by bayhas
I personally tend to ask a lots of questions, tons of them before buying
Bayhas- It's been my experience that Shardul will take very good care of you after the sale as well.
bEATONu (01-07-2018)
Old 11-27-2017, 06:56 PM

Received 82 Likes on 76 Posts
E63 AMG 2007
VRP is a forum sponsor, which means he helps pay for our right to be here. Sponsors deserve respect on the forum, period. The original thread title was deliberately inflammatory, OP says as much in the first post, he downplays most of the accusations, read it again. I was not defending VRP, but I was and will defend any sponsor who is called out disproportionately to the perceived offense. I must say I have been surprised by the participation of other sponsors in this thread. Finally declaring that one will never buy from the vendor is an egocentric and mostly unnecessary addition to the discussion. Respect the sponsors if you want to have a forum.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:10 PM
tw2
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 284 Likes on 233 Posts
2005 E55 AMG, 1991 MR2
I am pretty sure the forum does not require vendors to stay afloat. Have a look at the number of ad's if you aren't signed in.
The following 5 users liked this post by tw2:
bayhas (11-27-2017), bEATONu (01-07-2018), BlownV8 (11-27-2017), rockthemullet (11-30-2017), shardul (11-28-2017)
Old 11-30-2017, 12:32 PM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
2004 E55, Triumph Speed Triple
Originally Posted by rttadam
Yep, he lost my business with that behavior. Very unprofessional.
The following 2 users liked this post by skylinrcr01:
EVO_5 (12-02-2017), shardul (12-01-2017)
Old 01-07-2018, 06:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 svt cobra
Originally Posted by skylinrcr01
Yep, he lost my business with that behavior. Very unprofessional.

I tried getting in contact with this "shade tree" operation many times in regards to a large purchase and some technical questions as a newbie to this platform. Luckily this thread popped up and saved myself and others the headache of having to deal with an unprofessional outfit such as this one. I made about a dozen calls from multiple numbers in my office trying to get someone to answer or better yet return calls with no luck. I guess they were busy in the basement bathroom replying to "douchebags" instead of answering their google number.
shardul (01-08-2018)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MBWorld Coverups and VRPSpeed collusion exposed!