This a good deal?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 06:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by tw2
I hope he got a transmission readout using STAR since you can get all the lockup clutch values- basically tells you whether you are likely to need a rebuild soon. And I presume no glycol test in the end? Replace the radiator and hope for the best. If you want to see if it is already done, remove the top metal black piece that connects above the radiator between the headlights. Three bolts each side and 3 in the middle and you can see the sticker brand on the top of the rad. Most valeo's were replaced with Behr I believe.
We did not do a glycol test, I will check it after school today if it was replaced.
Old 01-22-2018, 07:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Are black and blue seats rare? It’s blue in the middle.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 68 Posts
05 E55, 98 CLK320
Originally Posted by w204_racing

im going to be checking the car out today, but don’t you guys think it’s a bit old? 2003? I’m coming from a 2008 C300 which is beautiful with all the mods I did. But I already got people at my high school saying it’s old as ****. Going down 5 years worth it for an E55? I have big plans for it as I did for my C300 .

You are a dummy if you care what people in high school think.

Enjoy the new car!

I hope your anus is prepared for how costly these cars are but they're definitely enjoyable.

Be safe on the road and good luck!
Old 01-22-2018, 03:20 PM

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
E55 amg
I love reading these comments .,You trust your dad to much ,meanwhile it's your father and a master tech..Nice advice given there .LOl..I think your going to be fine car is old and parts are cheap if needed now.I think you got a deal even some things go wrong. If you feel it's old and not your style I would flip it ,you can make a little chunk on it and move to a more newer style car.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by oneslow55
I love reading these comments .,You trust your dad to much ,meanwhile it's your father and a master tech..Nice advice given there .LOl..I think your going to be fine car is old and parts are cheap if needed now.I think you got a deal even some things go wrong. If you feel it's old and not your style I would flip it ,you can make a little chunk on it and move to a more newer style car.
immature of me to bring up the fact that it’s too old, I love the car and will don’t plan on selling it. Class and fast, lol best thing is how slow I take turns now, the fact it can slip from one small push is crazy but I love the car. I’ve only driven in 4 miles today and plan to drive less, I use it to go from school and to work which both are very close. Thank you, and I definitely know I can make a chunk of change.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by MACEDON
You are a dummy if you care what people in high school think.

Enjoy the new car!

I hope your anus is prepared for how costly these cars are but they're definitely enjoyable.

Be safe on the road and good luck!
yea man, you’re right immature of me to say that about the car. I love this car and definitely know it’s power. Thanks for kind words.