AMG sweat pants and shorts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 08:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
C300 sport 2008
AMG sweat pants and shorts

Anyone would be interested if I make a group buy for sweatpants or shorts with the amg lettering slapped on the sides.
Just wondering 😁 just purchased an amg gang sweatshirt so im probably going to make an outfit, why not right lol.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 68 Posts
05 E55, 98 CLK320
car swag is cheesy af
Old 01-23-2018, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by MACEDON
car swag is cheesy af
to each their own, I’m just thinking. I may just make one for myself but thought it would be cool to see if anything is interested!

lol it’s not like you gotta buy the whole outfit, I’m prob just going to make sweatpants or shorts idk
Old 01-24-2018, 05:33 AM

Received 147 Likes on 104 Posts
S63, GLE580, Monster 1100S
car swag is cheesy af
if it’s a velour sweat shirt sweat pant combo with matching diesel sneakers and a free Calvin pissing on a M logo rear window decal sounds more classy than cheesy.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by vincheung

if it’s a velour sweat shirt sweat pant combo with matching diesel sneakers and a free Calvin pissing on a M logo rear window decal sounds more classy than cheesy.
lol you took it way to far, scratch the idea my friend 😂
Old 01-24-2018, 06:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
plain long sleeve design

https://teespring.com/classic-amg-lo...2486&sid=front

simple design for car lovers 😁 10% of sales goes to cancer research for children

edit: it apparently got copyrighted because of the logo for amg cool!

Last edited by w204_racing; 01-24-2018 at 07:25 AM.
Old 01-24-2018, 08:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 68 Posts
05 E55, 98 CLK320
Originally Posted by vincheung

pffffffftch hahahaha

So one time I went out to this rooftop bar in St Pete. It was a bit windy and I had only one jacket in my car- Puma BMW zip up my dad bought for me when I was... 19? It's old.

I put it on and go drinking with my girlfriend and within 20 minutes at the a 3 guy squad tap my shoulder and ask "What model do you have"

I'm like "What?"

"BMW man, your jacket"

This is when I realized they were coked up quite a bit as all their hands jittered with their keys out, brand new BMW's judging by the keys, nicely dressed guys no lie.

I'm like "Oh... OH! Oh no sorry I don't have one "

One of them turns to my girlfriend and no lie he says "Your man's a fraud he doesn't even have a BMW" with this almost serious smirk on his face... I guess he was implying she ditches me, of course I find this funny and laugh

"It's just a jacket, I've had multiple BMW's but very old, 325's, 530's, but older, I have an AMG now" which is not false I used to buy and sell beamers on craigslist (buy, clean up, run BG fuel system cleaner through the tank and sell it for $1200-2000 more).

a few more exchanges happened and I had to get away from them because they started getting visibly angry about it

Easily the worst experience wearing a car related piece of clothing, I thought that kind of stuff only happened with sports stuff.

/coolstory
Old 01-24-2018, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
pffffffftch hahahaha

So one time I went out to this rooftop bar in St Pete. It was a bit windy and I had only one jacket in my car- Puma BMW zip up my dad bought for me when I was... 19? It's old.

I put it on and go drinking with my girlfriend and within 20 minutes at the a 3 guy squad tap my shoulder and ask "What model do you have"

I'm like "What?"

"BMW man, your jacket"

This is when I realized they were coked up quite a bit as all their hands jittered with their keys out, brand new BMW's judging by the keys, nicely dressed guys no lie.

I'm like "Oh... OH! Oh no sorry I don't have one "

One of them turns to my girlfriend and no lie he says "Your man's a fraud he doesn't even have a BMW" with this almost serious smirk on his face... I guess he was implying she ditches me, of course I find this funny and laugh

"It's just a jacket, I've had multiple BMW's but very old, 325's, 530's, but older, I have an AMG now" which is not false I used to buy and sell beamers on craigslist (buy, clean up, run BG fuel system cleaner through the tank and sell it for $1200-2000 more).

a few more exchanges happened and I had to get away from them because they started getting visibly angry about it

Easily the worst experience wearing a car related piece of clothing, I thought that kind of stuff only happened with sports stuff.

/coolstory
i actually enjoyed this story, pathetic some people are just too much! I personally think it’s cool, I’d talk **** to their face. But then again I’m young and don’t give a **** nor will I ever. Lol I’d walk up to bmw owners while working and say something along the lines of “breaking motor works”