W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attn: Houston area guys - anyone know of a good car audio installer in the area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 09:44 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 E55 AMG, 2018 Audi Q7, 2005 Porsche Boxster S, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 744HP 1965 Shelby Cobra
Attn: Houston area guys - anyone know of a good car audio installer in the area?

Guys,
I prefer not to go to some high end snooty car audio shop. I used to have a guy when I lived up north that had a van and he'd come to your home or office and do the install right there. He did beautiful flawless work, and was very reasonably priced. I'd love to find a guy like this, but I know it's a long shot. If no one knows a guy like this, maybe someone knows of a reasonable shop that will install equipment that you didn't buy from them. I started another thread on my issue, but for brevity I'll just say that my COMMAND factory installed radio seems like it's toast and I will have to get a Chinese eBay unit installed. That job is not something that I care to tackle. I'm not an electronics tech type guy.

Do any of you Houston area guys know a guy or a place? I'm up in the northeast in the Humble/Kingwood area by the airport. Any local Houston help and advice would be appreciated.. Thanks!
Old 02-16-2018, 08:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2004 E55
I have never been to this shop but they sell a lot of installation parts for european cars and they also do installs. I think they are worth checking out. They have the correct harness and facia to add and aftermarket headunit. They sell the Connects2 brand. http://www.riveroakscarstereo.com

I hope this helps.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Jeep SRT, 2008 G37s 6MT (The Mrs.), 2005 Explorer
I did my install myself but can say I’ve seen great things by river oaks. Joint the Houston AMG owners Facebook page I’d you’re on FB.